Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Up (Adult, Junky)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Burning Up (Adult, Junky) - Page 2 Empty Re: Burning Up (Adult, Junky)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:41 pm

Lux's eyes narrowed as Vince doused his wound with alcohol, a huff of irritation erupting from her mouth as her brows furrowed, turning back to her medical equipment. "Yes, I know what I'm doing. Would it kill you to just let me do it?" she questioned, pausing only for a millisecond before shaking her head and adding, "Know what, don't answer that." Slender fingers clasping a needle, she approached the man and squat down beside him to get a better angle at his wound, handing a clean rag out for him to bite down into if he needed to. She quickly slid the needle into his skin, weaving his wound with deft precision until it was stitched closed. She retrieved a bandage from the table and wrapped it around his torso before standing, and giving a nod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:45 pm

I gripped the arm rests and I was drenched in sweat,"Fuck!" I yelled out as I was panting,"I think I deserve a kiss for that, maniac." I said smirking as I grabbed her gently and put her on my lap and kissed her quickly and smirked when I pulled away from her but keeping her on my lap. "I'm surprised you don't have a man." I said nodding as she was gorgeous and such so I was surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:00 pm

Lux froze as Vince planted a kiss onto her lips, driving her cheeks red and her eyes wide with surprise, her heartbeat accelerating at least tenfold. She raised a fist and swung it at Vince's face before flinging herself from his lap, breathing rapid as she eyed the man with a mixture of confusion and anger. "What do you think you're doing?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:09 pm

I stopped the blow,"Giving you a thank you kiss." I said as I got up,"I just wanted to thank you for helping me even if you tried to kill me." I said nodding as I grabbed my things and headed out. I had my dog following me as I started to hum softly, I ran my fingers through my dogs fur on her head. I soon found my truck eventually as I got in,"Come on girl." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:19 pm

"I didn't try to kill you," she muttered beneath her breath, crossing her arms over her chest as he began to walk out of the building. A sudden twinge of anxiety sparked in her chest, gnawing at the inside of her lip. She couldn't risk him dying, no matter how irritated she had been with him, and survivors needed to stick together. "Lux," she blurted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:24 pm

I didn't hear her and I drove off towards Florida. Since it was warm there. I fell asleep once I parked about at least three hundred miles and slept like a baby. My windows were rolled up and doors were locked and my dog was on high alert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:33 pm

Lux sighed silently as he walked off. You just dug your own grave. She spent her time gathering food for both her and Alina, killing off the undead, and coming up with a game plan to get more ammo, coming up empty-handed. Alina wasn't related to Lux, though she considered her to be her little sister, even if not by blood. She'd found Alina, struggling for her life while fighting off a zombie who'd ambushed her at an abandoned supermarket, and Lux had played hero and rescued her. She'd taken Alina in, and since then, they're bond had become unbreakable. What had ever happened to her parents, Lux didn't know. She figured they'd been killed off, but didn't dare ask since it was such a touchy topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:39 pm

I moved from place to place and it's been at least six years since I've seen the girl I've fallen for. I drove back to her place, remembering. I got inside and knocked on her door and waited for her to open it. I wanted to tell her exactly how I felt for her since she needed to know and to see if she'd be with me. I ran my hands through my hair as I was nervous since I didn't know what she'd do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:46 pm

Lux's brows drew together in suspicion at the knocking, arming herself with a blade before hastening to the door and peering through it, eyeing the man that stood there carefully before his identity dawned upon her, and she nearly dropped her blade. "Vince?" she asked, resisting the urge to pinch him to make sure he was real.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:52 pm

"Yeah baby girl?" i asked waiting for her to open the door and give me a hug or something. I wanted to kiss her lips and put her in my arms. I needed to touch her even if it's just her arms or hands. "Open the door baby." I said as I gave a small smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:27 pm

Before she could stop herself, Lux wrapped her arms around Vince in a tight embrace. "Long time no see," she said softly, pulling back from the hug with a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. 6 years... Time hadnt changed him a bit. "Glad to see you're alive." Her eyes traced over he features of his face, her smile unintentionally stretching a bit wider, as if she was trying to commit it to memory. A sudden frown graced her face in concern. "Where have you been?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:30 pm

"Here and there. Lux I love you and I've been doing so much thinking. I can't live without you, you maniac. You drive me wild and you make me want things like a family and so much happiness." I said putting a hand on her cheek,"I love you..." I said softly as I kissed her then and there and she could punch me any where she wanted but I'd still kiss her and show her how much I've missed my little maniac that tried to kill me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:51 pm

Lux blushed deeply as Vince pressed his lips against hers, and she was too awe-stricken and, admittedly, enjoying the kiss to have any desire to hit the man, her hands remaining in balled fists at her sides. She pulled her lips away, breathing heavy and casting her eyes down at the ground. "I-I don't know what to say," she breathed. So many emotions battled against one another inside Lux; yearning, confusion, anger, desire, and countless other feelings stirred wildly in her chest. Why had he waited so long?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:02 pm

"Say yes to be with me." I said tilting her head up to look me in the eyes with my finger. "I've waited so long because you didn't need me, and you clearly didn't like me and plus you did try to kill me." I said smirking as I kissed her forehead and stroked her cheek as i brought her in for a hug,"Just so you know I'm not going to let you forget almost killing me down." I said laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:16 pm

Lux rested her head on Vince's chest as he hugged her, laughing softly at his comment before bending her head back to look him in the eyes. "I figured you weren't gonna let me live that down," she said, grinning widely before it shy, "And... yes. As long as you don't run off again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:21 pm

"Not without you babe. Hey do I really look like a zombie for you to almost run me down?" I asked hoping I didn't. I looked worried as I gave her ass a smack for doing that. I headed in and found a chair to sit in as I was so tired. "Nothings changed much besides finding a better secure place for us." I said opening my eyes and looking at her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:30 pm

Shaking her head, she said, "A small tree from a ways away would look like a zombie. I just wasn't expecting to find anyone alive in the middle of the woods." She yelped as he smacked her rear, her hands instinctively rushing to hold it as she sent him a playful glare. Lux went over and stood in front of Vince, looking down on him. "Can Alina come?" She inclined her head towards her, who was still fast asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:20 am

"Sure, but no trying to run me over okay?" I asked teasing her playfully as I leaned down to kiss her soft lips. I wrapped her up in my arms and held her close to me as I took in her scent. I rubbed her back,"I've missed you devil child." I said smiling as I pressed a kiss behind her ear and nipped the sensitive skin there before putting my hands on her ass and pulling her closer to me. I did change since I had more scars

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:49 pm

"I'll do my best," Lux teased back, her playful smirk vanishing beneath his lips as he kissed her. Her cheeks flared red again as he tugged her close, a hand finding its way to cup the back of his neck and deepened the kiss. Pulling back with an over-romanticized sigh, she smiled softly. "Good," she murmured quietly. A chill ran up her spine as he nipped behind her ear, and couldn't help stop a shudder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:14 am

"I love you Lux. I always have and I want to maybe start a family with you. I know it probably sounds stupid now with the zombies around but that's how I feel." I said nodding as I kissed her softly and brought her closer to my chest. I hoped she wouldn't laugh at me or something like that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:07 pm

Lux allowed herself to get lost in his kiss for a moment before pulling back, looking at him in the eye with a gentle seriousness. "Maybe one day." Her voice was tender, slightly tilting her head to the side as she gave a glance to his lips. "Let's work on preserving our lives first before we start creating them."

"Hey, Lux, I-" Alina's voice cut short as soon as her eyes landed on the two, eyes widening and her cheeks reddening faintly. "I'll, uh..." She hadn't even bothered finishing her sentence before whirling around on her heels and marching back to her room, hand rubbing at the back of her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:57 pm

I smiled,"Alright baby." I said as I saw the girl and smiled. I waved slightly as I headed for my truck to get my things. I came back with my things and kissed her cheek and gave her ass a good smack before finding where she stayed and dropping my things in a corner and laying down exhausted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:15 pm

Lux growled as he smacked her rear, getting a sense she'd be sporting two new bruises on her cheeks, and glared at Vince's back as he went to his truck. Her eyes wandered back to scan her surroundings, sighing heavily and running a hand through her hair. What are you thinking, Lux? You barely know the man. She bit the inside of her lip. It was true, of course, but... she found she hadn't cared much. EVery moral fiber of her screamed it didn't make sense, but it shrieked the same about a zombie apocalypse, and that didn't stop it from happening. She knew damn well she could die tomorrow, and no way was she going to let herself hold her back from living what time she had left to the fullest. Her gaze snapped back to Vince as he laid down heavily, making her way over to him. "You can sleep in my room, if you want." She hadn't used it much, anyways; sleep came seldom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:26 pm

I opened my eyes,"I can see the regret on your face. I can leave if you so wish." I said sitting up and then getting off of the bed and heading to get my things. I sighed and walked out of the room with my things and headed for my truck tossing my stuff in the back and running my hands through my hair and leaned against the hood. God I wanted to be here but the look on her face didn't seem to want me here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:33 pm

Lux gritted her teeth and clenched her jaw as Vince walked out, a sudden wave of determination sending her to hasten after the man, finding him leaning against the hood of his truck. She opened her mouth to speak, but the words died on her tongue, and she closed her mouth, shook her head, and crossed her arms, frustrated as her eyes closed tightly. Releasing a sigh, she willed them back open, and unfolded her arms, taking a step closer to Vince. "I don't regret anything, Vince," she said, tone flat with honesty, "And you can't just up and go after telling me what you feel." She averted her gaze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next