Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Up (Adult, Junky)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Burning Up (Adult, Junky) - Page 3 Empty Re: Burning Up (Adult, Junky)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:43 pm

"But your acting like you don't want anything to do with me." I said looking at her face as I walked to her and put my hand on her cheek and put my cheek against her neck, I stroked her back as I looked behind her and soon closed my eyes. I missed her so much and I didn't want to lose her. "I don't want you to feel anything bad towards me." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:49 pm

Lux rested her chin on his shoulder and leaned into his touch, giving another sigh. "And I don't," she stated and pulled back from him to curl her slender, delicate fingers around his wrist. "Now, come back in, before a zombie tries to eat you or something," she joked lamely and had already begun making her way back into the building.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:55 pm

I smiled and picked her up and put her over my shoulder,"Got you." I said and soon just tossing her onto her bed and smirking down at her,"How are you love?" I asked as my eyes shown evilly but playfully. I liked messing with her, she made it so easy and plus I had to keep her in shape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:05 pm

Lux

Lux's eyes widened as the ground vanished beneath her feet and she was hauled over Vince's shoulder, suppressing a laugh by biting down onto her bottom lip. "You little..." was all she managed to say before being dumped onto her bed with a soft thud. "I, err.. p-peachy," she mumbled, face 50 shades of red.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:08 pm

I smiled and got on top of her,"Don't be mad, have fun." I said kissing her softly as I stroked her face softly. She could easily push me off since I wasn't forcing myself to be on top of her but was just being gentle with her. I soon laid beside her and played with one of her hands. "I really did miss you." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:25 pm

"I'm not ma-" Her sentence was cut short as Vince pressed his lips to hers, his touch both intoxicating and energizing, and she returned the kiss, slightly disappointed when he pulled away though she'd never admit it. She smiled at his words and propped herself on her side using her elbow facing Vince. "Really? After meeting me one time?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:33 pm

"Yes, it felt like sparks flying. Like it felt to me like my whole world was brightening up and pushing away the loneliness. I just know your meant to be with me even if you don't feel the same." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:38 pm

Lux watched Vince carefully as he spoke, searching for any signs of deception and coming up empty-handed. She laid there a moment and just looked at him, brows knitted together slightly in disbelief with her eyes narrowed, stiff. Then, with a sudden, fluid motion, she planted a kiss straight onto his lips, holding his face in her hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:47 pm

I put a hand on her cheek as I returned her kiss. I put my other hand on her hip as I put her how I liked it. I had meant everything I said just now. I wanted her by my side for the rest of our lives. I'd protect her till I drew in my last breath because I loved her and cared about her so much and I'd protect her friend. I stroked her cheek as i pulled away for some air,"What was that for?" i asked curious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:56 pm

Lux simply shook her head at his question, offering no reply before averting her gaze and biting down hard on her bottom lip, cursing herself for allowing her emotions to get the best of her. Returning her eyes back to Vince, they couldn't help but wander back to his lips, but soon she realized what she'd been doing, and snapped them back up to his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:02 pm

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked not understanding what was wrong. I didn't remember doing anything that might hurt her feelings, "Baby?" I asked confused so very much with what I did. I pulled her to my side and wrapped her up in my arms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:07 pm

Lux shook her head a bit too vigorously at his question. "No, no, you didn't do anything wrong," she assured, burrowing her head into his chest, scooting herself closer. Lifting her eyes to look at him, she smiled faintly. "Didn't mean to make you think that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:14 pm

"Oh, I just thought I did something sorry." i said giving a little laugh as I kissed the top of her head and stroking her bare arm and smiling. I smiled,"How are you feeling?" I asked curious as I closed my eyes as my eyes were tired and needed to rest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:24 pm

"I'm fine," Lux answered, eyeing him for a moment before adding, "Get some rest." With that, she carefully maneuvered herself off the bed and out of the room, running a pale hand through her dark blonde hair. Making googly-eyes at someone wasn't going to help her survive the zombie apocalypse, nor was it going it end it. She made her way over to Alina's room, knuckles rasping at her door before it opened, and out peeked the 16-year-old red-headed girl.

"Done stickin' your tongue down his throat, I guess?" Alina asked, a brow raised, and crossed her arms.

"Sorry about that," she said, flustered, itching the back of her head and smiling shyly, "You gonna help me cook, or not?"

Chuckling at her sudden timidity, Alina nodded and shut the door behind her, Lux walking at her side as they made their way to the kitchen-ish area, which consisted of a makeshift fire pit complete with a rotisserie and cast iron pot. "Stew sound alright?" Lux smiled softly at Alina's vigorous nod and began to cook, preparing the broth, tossing in spices, and adding in diced squirrel and deer, her stomach grumbling as soon as the mouth-watering aroma wafted into her senses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:28 pm

I fell asleep. I dreamed of having a family and having so many kids running and laughing but knew in the end I wasn't going to get my dream of a big family and a wife that would smile and kiss me when I came home from hunting or my kids running to me and shouting daddy daddy. In my sleep a tear went down my face as I gripped the pillow harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:55 pm

Lux poured Alina a bowl of stew, steam flowing thick from its top, and she hungrily dug a spoon into it and raised it to her mouth. "It's hot!" Lux warned, causing Alina to halt with her mouth hanging half open. Lux sighed with relief and filled another bowl with stew, soon afterwards making her way back to her room with cautioned strides, quietly slipping back into her bedroom. She smiled small at his sleeping form, and moved to his side, but the smile soon fled her face as she caught eye of a tear crawling down his cheek. Setting the bowl down onto her bedstand, she placed her hand lightly on his arm, and squatted so they were face-level. "Vince?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:52 pm

My eyes flew open,"Yes?" i asked as I got up and looked down at her and wiped the tear from my face. I got up and went to the bathroom and shutting the door and making sure she couldn't get in. I ran my fingers through my hair and splashed water on my face and shouted into my head that I was a moron and should never think of those things ever again because they won't happen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:35 pm

Lux jumped when his eyes sprang open, about to ask if he was alright until he made a mad dash to the bathroom, and she propped herself against the wall, nearly losing her balance. Inhaling and exhaling deeply, she eyed down the door for a moment before taking the stew in her hands again, and making her way over to the bathroom door. "I.. I made some stew, if you want some," she told him, gesturing to the bowl by lifting it up, though he couldn't see it. He's so damn unpredictable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:37 pm

I came out and took it from her and closed my eyes and how good it smelled,"Thanks baby." I said as I gave her lips a soft kiss and followed her out the door. If I didn't have the bowl in my hands I'd have gave her ass a good hard smack with how sexy her tight ass was

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:19 pm

Lux tilted her head to the side hardly, light puzzlement fixing over her expression at his willingness to get out of the bathroom after he'd made such a hasty retreat to it. Her lids fluttered closed as he kissed her, and opened once more when his lips left hers. Laughing softly, she murmured, "You're a piece of work, you know that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:39 pm

I laughed,"How am I a piece of work?" I asked cocking my head to the side confused some what as I shook my head and laughed,"Well I love you any way maniac." I said smirking and sat down at the table and ate my food

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:44 pm

"You're just so unpredictable," Lux answered, plopping down beside him at the table, rolling her eyes in a playful manner at his next comment. "How's the maniac's cooking? Does it taste alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:50 pm

"I think it could use some salt and pepper but other than that it's good. I just had a bad dream." I said getting up and putting my bowl where I was supposed to put it and put my hands on the counter and looked outside. I hung my head and looked at my hands

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:24 pm

Lux's chest fell as a silent rush of air left her lungs, her hazel eyes cutting back over to Vince at his mention of a bad dream, of which he was evidently disturbed by. Approaching the man, she stood at his side and propped an elbow onto the counter, resting her chin in her palm, concern-glazed eyes searching his face. "Care to talk about it?"

Last edited by JunKy on Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:31 pm

I looked at her,"I guess it wasn't exactly like a nightmare but at the time I thought it was. I was dreaming that I had such a big family and a wife but even in the dream I knew I wouldn't be able to have that big of a family because I can't find a woman that would want that and I desperately want that family." I said not willing to look at her for the disappointment in her eyes."But I'll take what I can get even if it's just casual sex." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next