Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Up (Adult, Junky)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Burning Up (Adult, Junky) - Page 4 Empty Re: Burning Up (Adult, Junky)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:49 pm

Lux

Lux's heart fell with sudden guilt. It'd taken her a moment, but her hand reached out and stroked his arm, her eyes falling down to his hands. "It's just.. Not good timing, Vince." Her voice was gentle before it switched to a more serious tone, her gaze finding its way outside, expression fixing into that of distaste. "Besides, do you really want to bring children into a world as fucked up as this one?" she asked, her hand whipping towards the outer world in a quick gesture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:02 pm

I took my arm away from her and stood up, I ran a hand through my hair, "I'll be leaving tonight, it was good seeing you again, maybe we'll run into each other again down the road." I said packing my things as it was about that time and I put my duffel over my shoulder and headed to my truck. I tossed my things into the back and got into my truck, I shook my head as I put my truck into gear and drove away. Yes I wanted to bring children into this world and I guess I wouldn't find anything here that would give me that. I rolled down my window and let my blasting music fill the quiet road ahead of me. I drummed my fingers on the wheel and nodded with the beat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:44 pm

Lux

Anger fumed in Lux's chest as Vince decided to simply up and leave for the second time, and after he damn well said he wouldn't without her. Her fists clenched to fists as she took off into a dead sprint, hastily snagging her keys along the way to her pickup, and not hesitating a moment when it came to jamming them in and starting up the car. She stomped her foot on the gas pedal and sped after his truck, and it hadn't taken long to get to his side, honking, not even caring how many zombies she would attract. "Pull over!" she yelled. No way in hell he's going to leave after he tells me all the things he has.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:17 pm

I pulled over, I rolled down my window, "What do you want? You clearly think it's a bad idea to bring babies into this world and that's what I want to do. I want to further the human race. But you don't want that." I said starting to roll up my window and to head on my way

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:28 pm

Lux

"Is that all I'm good for? Reproducing?" Her voice was wild, and, realizing it, she rubbed the bone between her eyes and sighed softly. She watched with wariness as he began to roll his window up, and before she could help herself, she blurted, "Do you love me or not?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:37 pm

I opened my door and faced her, "Yes, I love you. But I want a family but you don't want that." I said nodding as I looked her in the eyes and being completely honest with her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:57 pm

Lux

Lux searched his eyes with her own before she bit at the inside of her lip, pensive. After a moment, she slid out from her pickup to stand in front of him, eyes falling to the ground briefly before crawling back to his. "All I ask is you wait for now," she said in complete honesty, "I never said I didn't want a family. Just... bear with me until the time comes." Her gaze flickered down the ground in timidity, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear. "Please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:05 pm

"What if you change your mind about wanting a family?" I said getting in my truck and heading back to her place and finding a vacant room and locking the door wanting to be alone. I sat on the bed and ran my fingers through my hair. She'd never want a family and I'd be wasting my time waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:12 pm

Lux

Relief flooded over Lux as he went back to the shelter, it soon dissipating as he locked himself inside a room, Lux's balled fist wailing on its door. "Dammit, Vince! Can't we just talk without you running off for a second?" She jiggled the door knob before smacking the door with the palm of her hand, instantly regretting it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:06 am

I jerked the door open, "What do you want?" I said looking at her as I ran a hand through my hair and waited for her to tell me what she wanted. I was really tempted not to answer her and just leave the door locked but then she was annoying me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:07 pm

"To work things out." Her tone was simple, and she glanced around a bit before her gaze made its way back to his eyes. "Will starting a family really keep you here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:33 pm

"I'm not going to force you into anything." I said nodding as I opened the door and looked at her and put a hand on her cheek and smiled. "I won't force you into something to keep me here. You clearly don't want to bring children into the world." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:49 pm

Lux

Hand finding its way to rest lightly on his wrist as he stroked her face, she returned the smile softly. "Soon," she murmured, "I promise." And she truly meant it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:13 pm

I shook my head, "No." I said letting my hand fall from her cheek and got back into my truck and made a U turn before heading back since I doubt she'd let me leave without a fuss so I thought I'd be nice and not cause her trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:42 pm

Lux

Jaw tight, a heavy breath forced its way out through her clenched teeth as she watched him walk out again. She debated on whether or not to go after him, and, allowing her anger to get the better of her, decided to head after the man. Seething, she marched out the room and towards Vince with her hands balled into fists at her sides, face red. Alina threw her a curious glance before darting off into her room. She balled up Vince's shirt in her fist and glared him straight in the eyes. "You're going to be the death of me," she growled, bringing her face to a mere inch away from his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:48 am

I smiled. "But baby you just can't help but come after me." I said kissing her and putting my hands on her hips. I then let my hands wander and they found there way to her ass and I squeezed then smacked her ass. "You are the death of me." I said nuzzling her neck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:38 pm

Lux

Lux wrapped her arms tightly around Vince's neck as they kissed, the smack he gave to her rear only prompting her to press her body fully against his. She gave a small, faintly disappointed growl as he pulled away before tilting his chin back up and pressing her lips back against his once more, her tongue tracing his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:01 pm

I picked her up and put her on the bed. I kissed her neck and cupped her breasts before kissing the tops of her breasts. God she would be the death of me. I rubbed myself against her, my very much erect dick pressing against her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:56 pm

Lux

Arching her back, she bit down roughly on her bottom lip to keep her small noises of pleasure from seeping through her lips. Her hands fluttered around for a moment before latching onto his shoulders, and her back arched a tad bit more as he began to work with her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:25 pm

I pulled off her shirt and unhooked her bra. I soon started to suck on her nipples. I undid her pants, "Is this what you want?" I asked as I put a hand between her legs and stroked her folds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:49 pm

Lux

Lux nodded softly at his question before replying. "Yes," she tried to say, but instead escaped her mouth as a moan, and her fingers began to earnestly work at pulling Vince's shirt up and over his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:52 pm

I smiled and pulled my shirt off. I pulled down her pants and panties. I kissed her inner thigh before kissing up her body and soon pushing inside her pussy. I groaned at how tight she was. I kissed her neck as I thrust, I didn't do it very hard but god it was heaven to finally have sex with someone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:24 pm

Lux

Giving out a little whimper of pleasure, Lux dug her fingernails deep into his back, biting roughly at the inside of her cheek as her eyelids fluttered closed. "You... don't have to be so gentle," she breathed through gritted teeth, a lopsided smile faintly tugging at one side of her lips, "I can take it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:43 pm

"As you wish." I said kissing her forehead before going a little rougher. I shoved more inside her, needing to push my whole length inside her. I grunted as I gripped her hips and nipped her neck and kissed her lips, "Tell me if I hurt you." I said nuzzling her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:17 pm

Lux

Biting down onto her lip to keep her noises muffled, she arched herself against him, heart pounding hard against her chest. She wrapped her arms around his neck and nodded quickly. "You won't," she moaned out, face reddening slightly as she realized how she sounded before she bit down back onto her lip again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4