Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 4 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:00 pm

Leonard

"Okay." I replied. Then I frowned at her second comment and said, "That wouldn't be very amusing, at least not for me. Would you like something to eat or drink?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 4 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:06 pm

"I better not, I still don't feel good." I said nodding as I put my head between my legs since that helped most times. I soon got up and raced into the bathroom and became sick

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:37 pm

Leonard

I watched her dart into the bathroom then averted my eyes politely when she got sick.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:53 pm

I eventually finished and felt better. I brushed my teeth and washed my mouth out. I walked towards him and sighed. "There's a reason why I don't like flying." I said sitting down and leaning back and shutting my eyes. "Why exactly were you following me?" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:14 pm

Leonard

"I wanted to make sure you got home safe. Then I was going to come back here." I replied, sitting down beside her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:22 pm

I crawled into his lap and snuggled into his warmth. "But then you saw those people and decided to save me?" I asked smiling even though I knew the answer

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:47 pm

Leonard

"Yes. That's right." I replied, smiling as I held her against me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:50 pm

"Are you some kind of super hero?" I asked looking at his face and smiling as I was messing with him now

(Getting off, tired)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:54 pm

Leoanard

I chuckled and said, "No. I just like to look out for people." I gently ruffled her hair and smiled at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:11 pm

My eyes widened. "Oh no you didn't. You are so dead." I said giving his arm a hard punch for messing up my hair. I got off of him and walked into the bathroom and fix my hair

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:20 pm

Leonard

"Ouch!" I cried out when she punched my arm. I rubbed my arm as I watched her walk into the bathroom. ~Okay, note to self: don't mess with her hair.~ I thought, looking down at my arm.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:40 pm

"Oh quite being a baby, that didn't hurt." I said rolling my eyes and climbed into his lap and sighing as i placed his hand on my stomach. Telling him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:44 pm

Leonard

I smiled down at her and gently rubbed her belly, leaning my head back on the couch.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:06 pm

"Ya know you must be good. Since it took one try to get me pregnant without protection." i said nipping his jaw. I smiled as I closed my eyes and put my face against the crook of his neck

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:07 pm

Leonard

I looked down at her in astonishment. "You're pregnant?" I asked, making sure I had heard her right.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:24 pm

"I was basically telling you when I put your hand on my stomach." I said getting nervous. I got off of his lap and ran my hands through my hair and pulling down my tank top. "If...If you don't want it, I suppose I can get an abortion." I said not wanting to but it wasn't just about what I wanted. It was his choice as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:36 am

Leonard

"No, no. I do want the baby. I was just a little surprised, is all." I assured her, gently pulling her back down next to me and wrapping my arms around her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:55 pm

I snuggled against his body and hid my face from his view. "Are you sure?" I asked as a tear went down my face and put a hand on my stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:31 pm

Leonard

"Yes, I'm sure. I want this baby." I replied, holding her against me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:02 pm

I just nodded and got off of him. I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand and walked into his room. I went under his blankets and fell asleep. I was so tired from crying.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:23 pm

Leonard

I followed her and climbed into bed next to her and put an arm over her waist.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:28 pm

I put my hand on his arm and brought it up to the middle of my side. I put his hand on my stomach and fell deeper into sleep. I was deep breathing but not loudly, you'd really have to strain to hear me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:52 pm

Leonard

I placed my hand on her belly and fell asleep, a smile on my face.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:49 pm

I slept all the way till noon. I slowly started to wake up and turned towards his chest and placed a hand on his chest and put my forehead against his chest and snuggled into him. I took in his scent and kissed his chest in a good morning kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:02 pm

(Eeeeeeeek! I CANNOT wait for Once Upon A Time to start back up tomorrow!)

Leonard

My eyes fluttered open and I smiled down at her. "Good morning, my love." I said, giving her cheek a tender kiss.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next