Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter)

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter) - Page 8 Empty Re: Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter)

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:09 am

~Sayuri~
I looked to Sam and smiled knowing he'd like the surprise with the way he'd been lately and opened one of the windows "Hey Sam, can you come upstairs when you have some time, have a surprise for you" I said to him. Comet had ended up with twins, a male and female with curly manes and tails although looked more like their mother. She snorted backing into Sam's stallion. I waited for him to come up having changed into some lingerie  and waited for him sitting on the edge of the bed.

~Aaron~
I chuckled and looked to her "Your eager as always" I smiled and kissed her passionately before giving her what she wanted and was more than happy to do so since I'd been restraining myself until she recovered. I pushed inside her eagerly and began to thrust inside her groaning and looked to her kissing her lovingly "I love you Kelly"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter) - Page 8 Empty Re: Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:20 am

Sam
I wiped my hands and cleared off the sweat from my face and bare chest. I headed into the house, "What is it that you need?" I asked getting some water before heading up into our bedroom and stopped when I saw her, "Sayuri don't." I said backing up. "It's only been how many days?" I said and left the house as fast as I could so I didn't do it. She might want it but it was to soon from her giving birth. I went to the river and took a cold swim. Maybe this would cool me off. For the past three days I had slept in the barn so I didn't get tempted.

Kelly
I kissed him back, "I love you as well Aaron." I said pushing my hips to his and put my hands on his back. I liked it when we made love when the lights were off because I wasn't really skinny anymore since giving birth and he might not care but I did. I moaned and pressed my breasts into his strong chest. "Yes..." I said moaning sexily

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:28 am

~Sayuri~
I frowned a little and sighed before putting my normal clothes on feeling a little frustrated myself now and sighed missing his warmth more than actually mating with him. I move sand went to feed Eric letting him suckle from me and thought to myself on what on earth I was to do. I had recovered well enough in my opinion but clearly he didn't think that.

~Aaron~
I kissed her and moaned out in pleasure before grunting out in pleasure as I thrusted into her more and more enjoying it and hit her pleasure spot over and over again before massaging her breasts as well. "Your so tight" I groaned and explore dyer body with my hands as we made love.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:41 am

Sam
I came in to cook supper since it was my turn. I was making a roast with bread. I walked to her and kissed her forehead and waited until she was finished feeding our son before lifting her dress up and undoing my pants. "I know this is what you want." I said kissing her and undoing the front of her dress so I could suck on her breasts as I pushed my cock inside her and hoped to god she wanted this because I couldn't stop once I was started. She drove me wild.

Kelly
"It's been months since we've had sex, what did you expect?" I asked smiling up at him as I kissed him before reaching around to play with his balls when I hit my orgasm. I cried out but not loudly so not to wake our daughter. I pushed my hips to his so he went very deep. God I couldn't take it any more, I needed his seed. I craved it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:46 am

~Sayuri~
I had put our son in his crib and gasped a little surprised as he suddenly pulled my dress up and began undoing my dress moaning out and moved my hands to grip at him and pull him closer. "Of course I want it, it's been months and I'm more than well enough" I said and helped him with my dress until it pool at my feet and kissed him passionately when i could get him away from my enlarged breasts.

~Aaron~
I gasped and realised inside her as she began playing with my balls, she really did know how to get what she wanted and groaned pushing in as deep as I could holding her still and squeezing her hips a little with my hands but not hurting her jerking a little as well as I orgasmed.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:55 am

Sam
"Hey now, I want to suck those." I said gently nipping her a little bit as I thrust deep. I gripped her hips and laid her back on the bed and under me as I pushed inside her once more as I teased her with my slow thrusts and would tease her folds with the head of my cock before pushing in and pulling out and such. I soon released because its been a while since I've had sex and I hid my face from her view when I was done. I felt like a boy that just had sex for the first time.

Kelly
I arched into his strong body as I moaned against his shoulder before laying back down on the bed and pushed my hair out of my face. Sweat glistened on my body and pooled between my breasts and at the hollow of my throat. I ran my fingers through his hair. "Seems you just as good as the first time." I said teasing him just a little as I kissed his nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:05 pm

~Sayuri~
I giggled a little before moaning as he began to suck on my breasts looking to him and smiled before kissing him passionately afterwards as I made him move to look up at me having released not long before and kissed him again. "why are you acting so shy my sweet?

~Aaron~
"that's good to know although I had hoped I'd improved a little" I chuckled and hugged her moving so she was onto of me and smiled kissing her happily. "Hmm my sweet princess" I smiled nuzzling her softly "Oh wait your my queen aren't' you since our little princess is sleeping in the next room" I laughed and hugged her to me happily.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:22 pm

Sam
"Because I released so soon like a boy having sex for the first time." I said keeping my face against her neck and kissed her neck softly as I kept releasing my seed into her. Close to her cervix that might hopefully have a greater chance of making her pregnant once more. I pulled out. "I better make sure our food isn't burning." I said kissing her forehead as I stuffed myself back into my pants and going down the stairs. I was lucky enough that it wasn't burned.

Kelly
I smiled as I gave his chest a kiss, "I'm not a queen." I said as I snuggled into his warm sweat slicked body and felt his cock still inside me. "Aaron, what do you think would happen if you died?" I asked since I didn't know what to do if he did. I just hoped we'd be old and have plenty of grand children before dying. I wanted many more children with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:28 pm

~Sayuri~
"I think you were just very excited this why you've been avoiding me all this time?" I asked him  softly laughing a little and kissed him lovingly nodding at what he said and joined him downstairs after I'd changed into one of my dresses and looked to the supper he'd cooked and smiled "You eating with me tonight?" I asked him.

~Aaron~
I thought a moment "To be honest with you I'm not quite sure, I mean anything could happen but I would hope my friend and yours would look after you and Lyla" I said to her softly and kissed her softly. "Or rather i know they'll look after you if they can" I said hugging her to me still happily.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:41 pm

Sam
"Yes unless you don't want me to. I hope you keep those legs open for me tonight." I said as I gave her a plate of a thin slice unless she wanted a thicker one like me. I had some butter on my bread as I ate. I had picked up some ale but I rarely drank but tonight I thought I'd have a small cup. "I don't know why but I feel like keeping you in bed with your legs wide for me to push my cock inside you and keep you there until your for sure pregnant." I said blushing.

Kelly
I just nodded and sighed. I soon fell asleep draped over him like a human blanket. I sighed in my sleep and soon woke up because of the thunder but just shifted positions and put my face against his neck and fell back asleep. I was to exhausted to be scared. I had to admit my husband was the most gorgeous of all the men in town and he was like a stud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:49 pm

~Sayuri~
I laughed a little looking to him "Hmm why not plus it's very nice to see you get all shy like that" I said and kissed him softly as he blushed "and you might be going into heat, many animals do and you live around them, might've rubbed off on you" I smiled a little as I ate my dinner and washed everything after it was all down. "I I wouldn't mind having another child to be honest, it'd be nice" I smiled happily.

~Aaron~
I hugged her tightly as I heard lightening knowing she was scared and looked to her "You ok?" I asked her softly and kept her close still quite tired and yawned before looking to her and shifted a bit under her contently. "Try to get some sleep ok my sweet?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:23 pm

Sam
"I wouldn't mind many children and be nice wife." I said gently squeezing her hand and had a second helping since right now I was on the skinny side which wouldn't be good because I was a farmer. "Honey, have you heard of men with two wives?" I asked shaking my head as that was ridiculous. I soon took my dishes and hers and put it in the tub, "It's your turn to wash dishes love." I said giving her cheek a kiss before going to take a bath since I probably stunk and was very sweaty.

Kelly
"I was until you woke me up this time instead of the thunder." I said pressing a kiss to his neck and started to get off of him. "I'll get off of you since you don't look like your comfy." I said as I laid on my side and reached back and took his arm and put it on my hip and soon fell back asleep once more

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:29 pm

~Sayuri~
I smiled a little nodded "I've heard of that, I wonder how those women feel though" I frowned. "I wouldn't like sharing my husband with another women" I said since it was ridiculous. I headed to the sink and nodded kissing him "I know Sam" I said and got t work cleaning the dishes and afters I heard upstairs and began to undress as I got prepared for bed but still went and checked up on him "Enjoying your bath?" I asked leaning agains the door.

~Aaron~
I smiled and kissed her "Sorry love" I said and wrapped my arms around her keeping her close to me as I cuddled her while we slept. Once morning came I moved and kissed her neck smiling a little to see if she'd wake up.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:40 pm

Sam
"Yes but if you want you can join me and I can fuck that pussy of yours." I said slipping a hand between my legs and groaned when I stroked my cock. "I would love to feel that pussy clamp down on me and milk me of my seed." I said looking at her with a smile on my handsome/scared face. "Mmm baby, I need you." I said standing up and letting the water go down my very gorgeous body before grasping my cock and stroking it and playing with my balls. "Come on baby." I said offering her my cock.

Kelly
"Quit that, I'm trying to sleep." I said turning on my other side facing him and hid my face against his shoulder and soon neck so the sun wasn't in my face. I moaned because I didn't want to wake up but heard my daughter. I got up and yawned. I didn't care if I was naked or not. I walked into our daughters room and picked her up and soon let her suckle from me and I hummed to her. I brought her into our room and laid back against the head board. "She's as greedy as you. You really are a stud, oh I should hire you out." I said putting a hand over my mouth and smiled as I teased him

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:52 pm

~Sayuri~
I licked my lips a little watching him as he stood up and moved out of my under garments before going over and kissing him "Hmm sounds like fun" I said rubbing up against him. "Well shall we get started or do you want to wait?" I said teasing a little him and kissed him more passionately letting him help em get into the position he wanted.

~Aaron~
I chuckled and looked to her "Hmm well if it wasn't you then I wouldn't be such a stud" I smiled and hugged her  and my daughter frowning and moved her hand before kissing her rosy lips and chuckled. "No teasing my sweet, and who about I cook breakfast for a change today?" I asked her softly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:07 pm

Sam
I gripped her waist and lifted up so she sank down on my cock and then sat back down in the water. "Oh I can't wait." I said thrusting hard and fast into her. I kissed her lips and gently pinched her nipples as I watched some of her milk come out of her nipples and reached up to lick it off her breasts and soon sucked on them as I fucked her in the tub, I didn't care about the water sloshing out of the tub.

Kelly
"If you want." I said leaning over and kissing him. I yawned. "Did you get enough sleep with me draped over you like a human blanket?" I asked looking over at him as I switched my daughter so she was suckling from my other breast as the breast she had in her mouth was abandoned and was closest to him. "I hope you hurry back." I said smiling evilly but playfully

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:14 pm

~Sayuri~
I moaned out and looked to him smirking as I moved in rhythm with him gasping when my nipples were pinched. "Naughty boy" i said as he began to fuck me in the tub making me arch into him "Your so amazing!" I screamed out in pure pleasure hearing the water sloshing out of the tub as we made love.

~Aaron~
"Hmm I got plenty of sleep my sweet" I said and raised an eyebrow looking to her. I changed and cooked some breakfast for us before bringing it upstairs to eat and looked to her with our daughter "So beautiful" I smiled and went over kissing her softly "and breakfast is served" I grinned.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:24 pm

Sam
"Only for you." I said pushing roughly inside her and releasing a big amount of seed into her and grunted as I held her still so she'd receive it. I kissed her and gently fisted some of her hair but it wasn't close to her scalp so it shouldn't hurt. "God woman." I said groaning as I felt her milking me for every last drop of my seed as I moved inside of her. I spanked her just a little roughly as I groaned once more.

Kelly
I kissed him back and put our daughter in her crib that was close to the bed. I took a bite and I liked it, "I didn't know you could cook." I said before taking a drink of water. I enjoyed the breakfast and I'd every once in a while give him a bite if he wanted it. I soon reached down between his legs and stroked him. "I'm not finished with this erection yet." I said getting on top of him and putting his hands above his head and kissed him softly to tease him before rubbed my wet folds against his length even with his pants on. I loved teasing him especially when he can't just thrust into me when he has clothes on

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:43 pm

~Sayuri~
I screamed out his name gripping into his shoulders and looked to him "Your such a stud" I moaned and kissed him passionately and smiled "Want to continue this in the bedroom?" I asked him seductively leaning down and whispering in his ear after hitting my own release.

~Aaron~
I looked to her "Careful my temptress" I said and kissed her before I finished my breakfast "Hmm shall I have someone else for breakfast" I said and rubbed up against her before pushing into her and groaned before pushing into her and groaning as i moved her to the bed. "Your so good" I moaned.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:02 pm

Sam
"Don't want to hurt that cute little tight pussy." I said picking her up and heading towards the bed and not caring that we were wet. I put her on the bed and spread her legs once more and pushed inside her again and groaned. "God..." I said groaning as I held onto her hips gently as I kissed her neck and soon sucking on her breasts as I played with her folds and nipples with my fingers as I kept thrusting.

Kelly
"Naughty boy, I like you pinned." I said kissing his neck as I thrust my hips against his. I felt him fill my pussy, "Aaron.." I moaned as I started to thrust against him. I kept his hands above his head and kissed him before rubbing my nipples against his chest. I guided his hand to my breast. "Touch them Aaron." I said wanting him

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:10 pm

~Sayuri~
I smiled and moaned out in pleasure arching into him once again as he began thrusting into me once more loving the feeling of him inside me "Come on Sam I want more of you, show me what you've got" I whispered seductively into his ear nipping it softly afterwards my nails raking over his arms and only encouraged him more and more.

~Aaron~
I groaned and felt her pushing down on me and groaned thrusting up into her before squeezing her breast. "Hmm feels lovely" I smirked and massaged them squeezing them in my hands a little as well grinning.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:52 pm

Sam
"I don't want to hurt you." I said nuzzling her neck and sucking on her neck as I thrust just a little harder as I kissed her lips before holding her hips in place and just started to pound her wildly and I couldn't get enough of her at all. I needed her so bad it was ridiculous. I started to suck on her nipples and then breasts. I brought her nipple to the roof of my mouth and sucked.

Kelly
"Aaron please." I said getting him on top of me as I pushed my pussy up to meet his hips with mine. I brought his head down to mine so I could kiss his lips before milking his cock once I reached my orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:15 am

~Sayuri~
"You won't hurt me, I'm not like glass" I said and moaned out knotting my hands in his hair as he began to go wild causing em to arch into him and almost scream out in pleasure trying to keep my voice down so as not to wake up the baby."God your so good" I moaned and blushed feeling him suckle from my breast causing some milk to come out.

~Aaron~
I groaned and began to thrust into her kissing her lovingly before I groaned at how tight her walls were as they milked me. Soon releasing inside her I held her hips still and kissed her neck and then sucked on one of her breasts deciding I wasn't quite finished with her yet.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:46 am

Sam
I licked her milk up and groaned. "And this pussy drives me wild." I said shoving my whole length and gently pinched her slit before releasing myself and filling her with my seed, some of my seed even came out of her and soaked into the bed. I kissed her lovingly as I put her on top. "Are you satisfied?" I asked laughing some as I kissed her shoulder lightly.

Kelly
"Please Aaron." I said orgasming and clamping down on his cock. I didn't know if I could take another round of sex because I was starting to hurt down there. "Baby I think you've grown down there and it's hurting." I said putting my hands on his hips to stop him to give me maybe a few minutes to adjust

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:04 am

~Sayuri~
Releasing around the same time I moaned out and looked to him afterwards smiling. "Love you Sam and shouldn't I be asking if your satisfied my sweet stud?" I smiled and looked to him smiling a little and traced my fingers in patterns softly on his chest.

~Aaron~
 I stopped as soon as she told me it hurt and looked to her very worried "Sorry I didn't want to hurt you" I said kissing her neck tenderly and rubbed her with my fingers to try and make sure she was more than wet enough as well as letting her adjust for as long as it took. "Tell me if you can't take it ok?" I said softly to her and kissed my wife lovingly. "and after this your having a warm bath understood missy"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next