Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter)

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter) - Page 15 Empty Re: Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:34 pm

Sam
I gave a soft hiss as I pushed my cock inside her, "Yes, this is exactly I wanted." I said pushing more and more of my cock inside her and put my hands on her hips to hold her in place as I kissed her and kept thrusting inside her as I kissed her softly as I soon dipped my head down and started to suck on her breasts and ran my rougher tongue over her nipples. "I love you so much." I said kissing her nose

Kelly
I looked at his face and pushed my hips up to his. I wanted him but I just thought I'd spice up our love making so it wasn't the same all the time but he didn't like it and I didn't know any other way to spice it up. I kissed him lightly on his lips and bent my legs at the knee's and gently squeezed his hips with my knee's and thighs.

Back to top Go down

Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter) - Page 15 Empty Re: Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter)

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:53 pm

~Sayuri~
I grabbed his shoulders and moaned out in pleasure tilting my head back as I felt the pleasure coursing through my body "Yes… Sam" I moaned out "I love you to" I said moving to kiss his lips and smiled. "I think that cheekiness of yours has rubbed off on me over the years" i smiled at him and moved my hips in rhythm to his just a little bit.

~Aaron~
I thought a moment and grinned "Ok then how about we try something else to spice this up… bit of an experiment though so don't know if it'll work well on you" I said to her "aphrodisiac candles" i said to her seeing how she'd take it and if she'd think it'd be worth a try.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:59 pm

Sam
I smiled, "No you've had that cheekiness for a very long time." I said taking in her scent and spread her legs as wide as they'd go and shoved myself deeper inside her and suckled on her nipples and ran my teeth on her nipples and playing with them with my thumbs, "I love you most." I said nuzzling her with love as ran my finger tips on her skin since her skin was so smooth and flawless.

Kelly
I looked at his face, "But that's not really spicing it up." I said as I pushed at his chest, I guess I just had lost the mood for love making tonight, "I'm tired so I might just go to bed." I said as I rolled onto my side and closed my eyes and soon went to bed. I just didn't want to have the same love making all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15