Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter)

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter) - Page 14 Empty Re: Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter)

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:01 pm

~Sayuri~
I nodded and got the girls ready putting them in a  pram my grandmother had sent over. I smiled and once I was downstairs I put them in the pram, they were rather new so expensive and this one held twins as well. "She really must've suspected something to send one for twins over" I said to him and laughed a little. "I'm more than happy here, in the countryside with my children and my husband what more could I ask for" I said softly.

~Aaron~
I smiled "Hmm maybe I mean it'd be nice after all but a lot of hard work" I said and kissed her softly holding her to me as i laid on my back and chuckled. "tease" i smirked and nuzzled her happily. "Are you happy here with me?" I asked.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter) - Page 14 Empty Re: Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:14 pm

Sam
"I was just curious, since our marriage wasn't exactly for love until later when we grew to like one another. I just don't want you to think that your not loved or that you can't do things that you like because I love you very much as well as the children. You can do whatever things you enjoy doing as long as it's not dangerous." I said looking at our twin girls.

Kelly
I looked at his face, "If I wasn't happy here you'd clearly know it. I am happy here with you Aaron. What makes you think that I might not be happy here?" I asked curious since he should know that I'm happy here because if I wasn't happy I wouldn't have let him bed me so many times and to have his children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:21 pm

~Sayuri~
"Yeah I know" I said softly and hugged him "Plus you turned out to not be so bad now didn't you and you didn't have to o away so soon after our marriage either" I smiled at him contently.

~Aaron~
"Because of our fight a while ago" i said softly and hugged her still. "I'm surprised your still here with me to be honest after all that" I said softly and kissed he happily before holding her to me and grinning.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:37 pm

Sam
I looked ahead of me and grew quiet. Just thinking about things that's happened since me and Sayuri got married. I picked a flower and tore the petals off as I thought about things. "What would have you done if we hadn't gotten married?" I asked curious on what she thought about it.

Kelly
"You thought I'd leave? I was actually thinking about it a time or two but I found out that you were just trying to look out for your wife and I let go all of those things and decided it was worth fighting for our marriage even though you can be so stubborn." I said nodding as I snuggled closer to him. He was warm and I liked laying on top of him

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:13 pm

~Sayuri~
I looked to him "Probably still dealign with suitors or most likely would've had to find a way to live by myself which si rather hard in these times" I said "Why do you ask?" I said curiously and hugged him looking to our children and smiled.

~Aaron~
I node sand hugged her close for a while not wanting to let go. "You can be just as stubborn my sweet wife" I chuckled and kissed her keeping her close to me and sighed softly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:27 pm

Sam
"Just curious is all." I said giving her a kiss and picked up our son and gently tossed him up in the air and caught him before putting him on my shoulders so he could be up high and see things better. "Is it fun up there?" I asked him as I looked to the newest additions to my family and smiled. I loved them so much already when I've only known them less than a day.

Kelly
"Yes but your worse. Once you set your mind to something you won't budge while me on the other hand I am willing to talk it through." I said gently elbowing him in the stomach but it barely even did anything. I soon shut my eyes and fell asleep on my husbands strong chest

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:51 pm

~Sayuri~
I smiled and watched him Eric giggling his heart out and nodded "Fun!" he shouted and grinned. Watching him look at his two daughters I could tell he already loved him and smiled touching his cheek "and that is why I love you, your a perfect father for any of our sons and daughters" I said softly. "and your a loving husband more so than I'm sure most would be"

~Aaron~
I chuckled "Ok you win" I smiled hugging her to me still happy with my mate and sighed contently "I love you kelly sleep well my sweet" I let her sleep and soon fell asleep as well. THe next morning I woke up and looked to her not moving so she could sleep a little longer and smiled.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:18 pm

Sam
"Why do you say that?" I asked curious since I was a family man. I was meant to have a family. "I like children, can't help it." I said looking forward so I didn't trip and fall with my oldest child on my shoulders. I had Eric pick three apples, one for me, Sayuri, and one for himself as we walked.

Kelly
I stretched my body on him before opening my eyes and putting my face against his neck where there wasn't any light. "Next time before bed I'm closing those dang drapes. I hate waking up to them." I said nodding as I kissed his shoulder and felt my sore muscles from last nights activities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:30 pm

~Sayuri~
"Because I know what you're next question would be, you ask yourself such  thing all the time" I said and kissed him gently"Not many father's properly love their children like you so that's why you're perfect to me" I said and hugged him "Maybe more women should find those good shifters and marry them instead of human men" i smiled at him.

~Aaron~
I looked to her and then the drapes nodding "Hmm might be an idea" I said "Want me to run you a warm bath?" I asked softly and kissed her before I helped her up and then pulled some clothes on smiling a little before i went to run her a warm bath. "There we are it's up and running now" I grinned at her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:41 pm

Sam
"We do not show ourselves unless we wish it. You wouldn't have known if I hadn't have showed you because you deserved to know who you married besides the human half." I said as I took a bite of the apple and looked off into the distance, "I never thought I'd have children because of my scars and I haven't told you the truth about my scars." I said not able to meet her eyes since I had kept a secret from her.

Kelly
I stuck my tongue out at him. "I happen to like my sore muscles because they remind me of you even that large erection you get wolf man." I said teasing him softly as I kissed his forehead when I practically climbed up his towering body

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:35 am

~Sayuri~
I looked to him and smiled a bit "Yeah I wonder if Aaron has told Kelly yet" I said "She'll be a little annoyed at him for some time I'm guessing" she said and looked up to him again when he mentioned he hadn't told her the truth about his scars "Ok.." I said not sure what to think and moved so I could look him in the eye. "You going to tell me then although… might be better if we wait until we're home" I said touching his cheek gently.

~Aaron~
I chuckled and looked to her kissing her softly "Still a warm bath wouldn't hurt just to ease them for the day I can always remind you of how large I am" I chuckled and moved my arms around her happily before helping her get down when she wanted to. "now then my sweet temptress go have that bath, I don't like you feeling sore means I can't mate with you later"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:42 am

Sam
"Alright." I said was we slowly neared the house and hoped she wouldn't hate me after I told her the truth about what happened. I was just embarrassed because it wasn't my free will that caused these scars it was survival. I kissed her forehead, "Don't hate me when I tell you. You and the kids are all I have that I love." I said putting my forehead on hers and wrapping her in my arms once we had reached the house.

Kelly
"Then I'll make sure I take a bath because I love feeling how large you are." I said putting a hand between his legs and very gently squeezed him. I walked towards the bathroom. "At this rate we'll need a new wall and bed." I said pointing to where there was places that needed fixing

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:02 pm

~Sayuri~
I looked to him wondering what it could possible be that he'd think I'd hate him for. I moved my arms around him and looked him in the eye seeing the worry "What is it then?" I said softly moving to touch his cheek softly waiting for him to tell me why he'd really gotten those scars. I made sure I kept my heart and mind open as I listened to his answer once Eric was playing in his room and the twin girls were asleep again in their cribs.

~Aaron~
I looked to the wall and chuckled "Well I can sort that out soon if you like" I smiled at her and kissed her gently as I followed her through "Now enjoy your bath, I'll get us something to eat" I pulled some clothes on and made us both a snack bringing it upstairs for when she was ready to eat and waited for her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:18 pm

Sam
"My father used to use me for fighting with animals for most of my life until about ten years ago when I had killed him but I had no choice Sayuri. I wanted to get on with my life and to do things where I didn't have to fight just for my father to enjoy me getting attacked by a lot of animals." I said putting my face against her neck. "I just hope you'll give me a chance and not to push me away but I had to keep myself alive and that meant that I had to kill my father." I said nodding

Kelly
I soon finished with my bath once the water got cold, "Maybe I like that there where we can remember it amongst the other holes when we are old and watching our many grand children and remember how much you pounded inside me." I said smiling as I kissed him and popped a grape into my mouth and chewed

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:47 am

~Sayuri~
I listened to him and sigh softly before moving my arms around him more and hugging him "You don't need to make excuses, if I was in a similar situation i would've done the same to escape such a life" I said softly to him as he put his face against my neck I kissed his head "relax, I don't hate you but i do wonder who that guy beside your mother was when my parents met your parents" I said softly to him. "Claimed he was your father, maybe a step father?" I said to him keeping him close "and I'm not going to push you away, you're a sweet man, I know what you're really like and I have a family with you, have done for a few years now so nothing is going to change my mind about you Sam"

~Aaron~
I chuckled and took a grape from her as well. "And you can tell them the stories as well" I chuckled "But we can't have the walls crumbling so best we get it repaired sooner rather than later" I smiled softly and moved to hugged her happily snuggling up to my wife.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:34 am

Sam
I nodded and kissed her lips very lovingly and I wrapped my arms around her and put her against my body and hugged her, I was very happy that she wouldn't leave me over this, "It's my step father yes." I said kissing her once more as I gently ran my finger tips down her face in a lovingly gesture as I picked her up and slowly went into a circle as I was happy, truly happier than ever.

Kelly
I pouted, "I suppose we can fix them." I said sticking my tongue out at him as I laid against him and sighed with contentment. "Today was a very good day with the memories of the picnic where me and the kids pushed you in." I said smiling as I ran my finger tips up and down his chest and kissed his shoulder as I got comfortable. "Remember what you said earlier? That if I didn't take a bath you wouldn't mate me? I think I should take you up on that." I said looking up at him. I soon gasped when I felt something. I put a hand to my stomach and a smile slowly came to my lips, "I guess we have something to look forward." I said opening my night gown some so you could see my stomach and saw the little imprint of feet there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:38 am

~Sayuri~
I held onto him a little as he picked me up and laughed "I see" I nodded and then hugged him "You're such a silly cat at times" I smiled and kissed him softly "Anymore secrets mister?" I asked playfully "If not what are we to do, we still have a bit of time before bed" I said cheekily and leaned back on him holding his arms around me contently.

~Aaron~
I chuckled "Hmm i'll gladly follow that through" I grinned and then looked to her seeing the small imprint of feet and hugged her happily "Another little one?" I asked her happily knowing it was the answer not letting go of her since I was very happy at the moment. "Well shall we still have some fun?' I asked just encase she wanted to rest although I was more than happy to do the opposite since I was rather aroused already jut taking in her sweet scent.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:50 am

Sam
"Why not have a nice dinner for just us but feed the kids before us of course." I said nodding as I kissed her forehead and put her back down on her feet and walked her back to the house before putting a kiss on her forehead and found our son playing with the dogs that adored him. I kissed his forehead as well and brought him into the kitchen for a snack since I was sure he was hungry.

Kelly
"I'm never going to get used to you smelling me ya know. I still think I stink when you do that." I said kissing him. "Well are you going to make love to me?" I asked teasing him as I took off my night gown and laid there waiting for him to get on top of me since I didn't feel like being on top today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:38 am

~Sayuri~
I smiled "Sounds nice" I nodded and kissed him softly before I began feeding the twin girls and putting them to bed and then headed through and looked to him feeding Eric who was rather hungry.

~Aaron~
I smirked "Of course" I said and moved to get onto of her rubbing her folds a little before kissing her and then pushing into her gently "Want it rough or gentle my sweet?" I asked her kissing her skin lovingly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:41 am

Sam
"He's going to be as bad as me, I eat enough for three people so be prepared love. We need a lot of calories and such since our bodies regenerate so many times." I said kissing her lips before taking Eric to bed once he was finished and sainted. Then I came back down to start dinner for us. I made a nice stew that me and her liked and made some bread. I let that cook as I wrapped my arms around her, "You've given me things that I didn't know I'd ever have." I said kissing her forehead

Kelly
"Gentle and loving." I said kissing his shoulder and pushed my hips eagerly against his as his erection pushed deeper into me. I was a very greedy woman with my husband but I was sure he didn't mind it. I kissed him on the lips this time as I ran my fingers through his slightly shaggy hair at the back of his head as I smiled up at him and put my forehead against his. He's made me so happy. I smiled, "I'm happy we got married, I'm very happy with you." I said kissing him again

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:33 am

~Sayuri~
"Yeah, I will have to prepare for that won't I, two hungry boys running around" I laughed and kissed him back watching over the stew as he put Eric to bed and smiled as he put his arms around me " Yeah same with you" I said tucking bits of his hair back and leaning up to kiss him gently. "I love ou Sam, so very very much" I smiled moving my arms around his neck.

~Aaron~
I smiled and kissed her moving gently and kissed her lovingly as well I smiled and looked to her as she ran her fingers through my hair "So am I, my temptress" I smiled at her and kept thrusting gently although still rather deep inside her firing tha tone spot she liked and hitting it over and over again.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:01 am

Sam
I kissed her and wrapped her in my arms. "Well I love you much more." I said nuzzling her and purring with happiness. "Hopefully the girls don't interrupt us tonight." I said smiling as I kissed her neck and unwrapped her arms around my neck and took the bread out so it didn't burn. I took the stew off the fire and put it on the table. I got bowls and small plates. "What do you want to drink love?" I asked curious.

Kelly
I moaned and took one of his hands and put it on my right breast and used his hand to knead my breast. I arched into him and moaned loudly and pushed my hips to his. I could feel my inner walls clamp down on him as he kept hitting that place. "Aaron." I said whimpering as I loved my breasts kneaded and sucked on. I kissed his neck and put my hands on his rump before letting my finger tips run over his puckered anus and gently pushed a finger in to see what his reaction would be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:42 am

~Sayuri~
"Hmm we have any milk, quiet fancy some of that at the moment" I said before sitting down. "Thanks for always cooking as well, usually it's the women who has to do it but takes a bit of pressure off me since i have the twins now" I said and kissed him sweetly.

~Aaron~
I growled a little where her fingers were finding it a little uncomfortable and moved myself so she couldn't do ti again or at least make it difficult before i suckled on one of her breasts and kneaded the other one. "Uncomfortable" I said os she knew who it made me feel when she did that.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:47 am

Sam
"Well I'm used to cooking so it doesn't bother me." I said kissing her back and putting a hand on her waist and kissed her deeply. "But I think with your scent tonight you'll drive me to my knee's." I said getting her some milk and I sat down to eat but had to let my cock out since it was so large. It curled against my stomach. I ate supper and every once in a while I'd run my finger tips up and down the back of her hand lovingly.

Kelly
I let my hands drop to the bed by my hips and kept them there. I had tried to spice it up but he didn't like it. I didn't touch him again after that so I wouldn't get growled at again. I just stared at his shoulder as every once in a while my walls would clamp down on him and my heart jumped when he growled. He's never growled at me before and I didn't like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:03 pm

~Sayuri~
I moaned a little kissing him back, panting a little as I pulled away. "How so?" I asked him "and I'm sure we can sort you out after dinner mister" I said smirking a little. After I'd finished my dinner I moved and sat straddled on his lap after tugging my pants down saying I needed to go to the bathroom. I freed his cock and rubbed my entrance up against him kissing him softly "This what you wanted?"

~Aaron~
I sighed and looked to her whens he dropped her hands "Sorry it was just uncomfortable and I can't control myself sometimes, I'm working on it" I said softly and whimpered noticing it had shocked her "It's hard to suppress such a side when like this but I'm working on it ok… sorry for scaring you Kelly" i said moving my hand to hold hers and looked up to her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next