Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter)

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter) - Page 13 Empty Re: Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:51 pm

Sam
I picked her up and put her on the bed where I spread her legs and looked at her pretty pink pussy before lowering my head and licking at her folds before holding her legs open for me as I started to fuck her with my tongue and fingers. My cock growing quite large but I wouldn't push inside her quite yet. I kissed her pussy before licking vigorously as I growled against her folds which should vibrate her folds and bring her pleasure.

Kelly
"I'll think about it." I said kissing the kids on the forehead. I think he noticed me moving around a lot on the saddle. "If you must know it's not totally discomfort when I was riding. I want you again, and I'm very wet and I want to feel you inside me." I said giving him something to think about. I smiled as I put the blanket on the ground and started arrange the food as the kids took some small bites of fruit

Back to top Go down

Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter) - Page 13 Empty Re: Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter)

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:08 pm

~Sayuri~
I looked to him and smiled before I shivered when he licked at my folds feeling them vibrate as he growled against them. "Your a tease" I said bluntly and whined a little moving my hands to rub his cock as best I could. "Come on already tease" I said spreading my legs wider for him.

~Aaron~
I smiled a little "Sorry I was just thinking is all, think you can wait a little while my sweet?" i asked her and kissed her lovingly although it did make me a little eager as well but restrained myself. I ate some food as well the kids thoroughly enjoying themselves as they played and enjoyed their time there. "We need to come here more often I think" I grinned at her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:37 pm

Sam
"I want to try and pleasure you this way." I said kissing her folds before rising on top of her and pushing my cock inside her as I groaned, "Baby I want you to show me your pussy every time I fuck you. I want to see your pink folds." I said kissing her lips and sucking on her nipples. "Tell me if I hurt you." I said nodding

Kelly
"Yes we will have to." I said kissing him softly as I took a bite of a sandwich and take a carrot as I looked out over the lake, "I don't know about you but I wish our house looked over the lake." I said getting up after eating and holding my skirts up and put my feet in the cool water. I held the kids hands as they put their feet in the water as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:52 pm

~Sayuri~
I smiled and kissed him softly "Thought you'd get a good look every time" I joked and kissed him gently again and moaned out loudly as he suckled my breasts. "I will don't worry" i smiled and pushed my hips into his. "Come on I want more of you" I said moving my legs to push him in more.

~Aaron~
I smiled and nodded 'Yeah but currently there aren't any houses or cottages near here unfortunately" I said softly and hugged her before I put away everything once it was all finished and eaten before smiling and kissing her gently and then joining her and the kids in the water.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:59 pm

Sam
"Your very needy tonight." I said pushing my whole length inside her and groaned loudly when she gripped me tightly. She was very tight tonight. I kept thrusting and thrusting until I released my seed inside her. I kissed her lips and purred against her neck as I nipped and gently bit her neck but it was very gentle and it was more of a request to be submissive to me.

Kelly
I smiled and pushed him in the water and laughed as I took the kids out of the water and jogged a little ways away so he couldn't get me in the water as I smiled. "Got you." I said smiling as I looked at him. Since he was in shallow water he only got his pants wet. I hoped he wouldn't come after me

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:14 am

~Sayuri~
"I don't think you mind though" I smiled a little and moaned as he kept thrusting pausing a little as he gently bit my neck which made my body still more than normal "Hmm you want something?" I asked him rubbing my hips up against his guessing it was something his other side was wanting.

~Aaron~
I chuckled and shaking a little I soon came over and hugged her laughed "Well I caught you" I grinned at her and kissed her cheek before chasing after the children who laughed and soon caught them both chuckling. "Cheeky, you lot planned that together didn't you?" I grinned.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:30 am

Sam
"No, just some times I need submission from you. I don't know why my other half does that but some times he wants to be boss with you." I said bringing her closer to me as I kissed her shoulder lovingly as I shut my eyes and rested my face against the back of her neck and took in her scent. "How long until we have another little one running about?" I asked curious because I couldn't remember if I had asked or not.

Kelly
I smiled, I was truly content now. "Well some times we have to get their daddy or it's no fun." I said walking over to him and wrapping my arms around him from the back and hugged him. I put my cheek against his spine and sighed with contentment. "Tomorrow do you want to go into town? My dresses are getting frayed and I need new ones and the kids need clothes since their growing like weeds and need new ones as well." I said smiling

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:02 pm

~Sayuri~
I smiled and kissed him softly "I don't mind" I said softly and kept close to him happily and rolled over in his arms and smiled snuggling into him happily "I love you so very much Sam" I smiled and hugged him enjoying his warm embrace. "Hmm another month, can't you feel the little one kicking" I smiled at him.

~Aaron~
I smiled and nodded "Sure thing, and we can pick up that pony as well" I whispered to her hoping she'd agree to it. "We might need to get some a little bit bigger as well just encase, we can let our daughter picks out the materials she likes and you can help with patterns and colours." I smiled at them.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:00 pm

Sam
"Yes but thought I'd ask any way." I said nodding as I kissed her forehead and soon fell asleep since I could use a nap from stress of making sure everyone was safe and warm after the big storm we had. I wrapped her up in my arms and sighed with contentment. I hoped I was making her happy and content.

Kelly
"Yeah." I said laying down on the grass and soon fell asleep since I was so tired. I was just so tired lately, I think it was stress. I curled up on my side since I had no energy to move. I held my daughter in my arms and slept contently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:03 am

~Sayuri~
I smiled and hugged him happily enjoying being in his arms snuggling into him. The next day however I nudged him in the morning worried as I'd felt my water break. "Sam, Sam get up… I think the baby is coming early" I said worried more so than last time since it was a month early.

~Aaron~
I smiled and let her rest for a little while, as it got late I woke her up and told her it was time to go. I'd packed everything away and once she was up I folded up the blanket before I helped her and my daughter onto her horse and I took my son this time around as we headed back. I asked her to put the kids to bed while I sorted the horses out and that I'd join her as soon as I could. Eventually coming up since my horse was being difficult that evening I hugged hr from behind "How are they?" I whispered.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:21 am

Sam
I was barely awake until I heard the baby was coming part. I opened my eyes fully and got up. "Don't worry Aaron's and Kelly's baby was born a month early and their daughter is fine besides a genetic defect. The point is you'll be fine." I said kissing her forehead and got everything we'd need before sitting behind her and holding her hands, "Remember breath and push when the time comes." I said kissing the top of her head.

Kelly
"Stubborn like their father." I said smiling as I leaned back into his warm comforting body. I laid my head on his shoulder and soon turned around in his embrace and put the side of my face on his chest and wrapped my arms around him. "I'm tired, want to go to bed? Its getting dark." I said yawning loudly as I soon untangled myself from him and headed for our bedroom before putting on my night gown and climbed into our big bed. I went under the covers and laid on my back waiting for him. Tonight I wanted to fall asleep with my head on his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:33 am

~Sayuri~
I looked to him and nodded leaning into him and squeezing his hand as I began to push screaming since it hurt quite a lot although eventually I heard some cried and was about to relax before my body began to push again making me a little worried since this wasn't like with our son. Eventually after a long labour I panted heavily leaning back and hearing a huge amount of crying front he two little girls that had been born. "Hey, turns out we had twins this time, do we have enough blankets… luckily I have a spare crib as well" I laughed a little but was still exhausted.

~Aaron~
I smiled and kissed her gently joining her in bed and held her to me happily letting her rest her head on my chest as she wanted and tried to get a bit more comfortable before I fell asleep peacefully. I kept an arm around her happily and smiled as I slept. When morning came I looked to her and stroked her hair softly and happily.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:47 am

Sam
I looked at her, "I don't know anything about girls so I might not be of much help to you." I said as I got up and off the bed to clean our girls off and gave them to her. "I'll go get the crib." I said and soon came back with the crib. I just hoped they'd both fit inside it. I kissed my wife's forehead and looked to her. "You done giving birth? I don't know if I can handle two let alone three babies. It was hard enough with our son. I'm all thumbs." I said as I was nervous with having girls because of when their older and such.

Kelly
I curled around him some more. "Why does it have to be morning? It's to early to get up." I said as I wasn't a morning person at all. I put my face against his neck since it was darker on his side since the windows were covered on his side of the bed. I took in his scent and put an arm over his chest. I wasn't ready to get out of bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:35 am

~Sayuri~
I smiled and kissed him gently nodding "Yes I'm done" I laughed a little and once they were in my arms I called him over to come have a looks "Don't worry, they'll still need a father figure in their life, you'll be their role model on males so I'm sure you'll do a good job" I said softly and let them both suckle.

~Aaron~
I chuckled and looked to her "Because the morning needs to come to welcome the new day my sweet" I kissed her head "We can lie in bed a little longer I suppose before breakfast" I nodded at her and cuddled her to me as I rested with her a bit longer. "Hmm war would you like next a boy or a girl?" i asked her curiously.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:50 am

Sam
I kissed her forehead, "I'll do my best, what are we going to call them?" I asked curious as I looked down at the wrinkly babies and bent down to kiss and purr at my cubs. I nuzzled them, "I hope I do okay. I don't know how to take care of females besides you since your all grown up." I said as I laid down beside her and looked at her while she took care of the girls. This was very foreign to me.

Kelly
I thought about it as I pressed a kiss to his shoulder, "I was thinking both." I said smiling as I reached down between his legs and stroked him. Why not welcome the day with having sex I thought to myself. I got off of him and pulled my night gown off of me and straddled his hips as I bent down to kiss him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:59 am

~Sayuri~
"How about Joy and Hope?" I asked him looking to the twin girls in my arms as they drifted off to sleep. I then moved to put them in their crib, it was quite a large one so was more than large enough to hold them both for a little while Until we sorted out a second one. "They're gorgeous aren't they and Sam you'll do fine" I said touching his cheek gently and then moved his arms around me and leaned back on him. I then pulled his head down for a soft kiss and smiled.

~Aaron~
I nodded and kissed her. "Well we can always try" I chuckled and smirked as she straddled my lap and kissed her back moving my hands down her arms and then moved them to her hips. "We going to play a game?" I asked her smirking a little and rubbed my tip up against her entrance smiling.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:16 pm

(I was thinking that Kelly would have a lot of boys and maybe end up having two or three girls but the rest males. What do you think?)

Sam
"Don't get cheeky just yet wife." I said smiling as I gave her a kiss before wrapping her up in my arms, "Do you want something to eat since I'm sure with that ordeal you must be hungry or starving." I said nuzzling her neck with my nose as I took in her scent. I had her, Eric's, Hope's, and Joy's scent in my head so I'd be able to find them any where they went. I ran my finger tips up and down her arm

Kelly
I closed my eyes and moaned softly as I moved my hips to capture the tip inside me. "No teasing this time love. I want your passion." I said kissing him as I pushed his cock all the way inside me as I put my hands on my breasts. I wasn't yet pregnant with his third child. In this day and age women were expected to have lots and lots of children, mainly males because the husband would want an heir to his titles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:40 am

~Sayuri~
I smiled and nodded "Hmm, surprise me" I smiled at him before hugging him happily feeling safe in his arms and sighed relaxed watching as the twin girls slept before Eric came over and asked about them and I explained. "These are you baby sisters Eric, their still very young at the moment so need to sleep a lot but when their older they'll be exploring this place just like you"

~Aaron~
I groaned and kissed her before I began to thrust hard, fast and deep into her lovely body. I kept my hands on her hips keeping her still before I leaned up and latched onto one of her breasts my other hand massaging her breast as I suckled from her and groaned.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:22 am

Sam
I smiled and headed down stairs to make her some breakfast that consisted with bacon, eggs, and a biscuit. I brought up some orange juice as well. I went up the stairs and came into the room to see our son checking out his siblings, "Is he exploring his baby sisters?" I asked my wife as I put the tray of food on her lap and kissed her forehead as I came over to my son and looked down at the baby girls. "Still say that I'll be useless with the baby girls." I said nodding

Kelly
"Aaron please. I want to feel your cock pound me." I said spreading my legs wider for him since I wanted him as deep as he could possibly go. I gripped his rump in my hands to give him a push so he'd go deeper. I kissed his lips and held onto him

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:25 am

~Sayuri~
I smiled and nodded "You won't be useless, they are not that much different when their younger, they need to be played with, fed, cleaned, loved, just like Eric only difference is they'll end up as women not men when they grow up and we'll have to ensure they end up with good husbands as well. We won't be forcing them into a marriage we'll let them fall in love first" I said softly to him.  "and as their father you have to make sure the men they pick are good as well, but I'm sure you'll do a fine job after all many women pick men like their fathers, although you far too different than my real father" I laughed and kissed him gently.

~Aaron~
I grunted and gave her what she wanted ravaging her and making sure I pushed myself inside her as much as possible and growled a little as she gripped my rump. I moved my hands to push her hips down and keep them there as i pounded into her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:55 am

Sam
"Yeah because I'm a panther." I said purring to my wife as I kissed as I nodded to the food, "You need to eat Sayuri, I'm sure your hungry." I said taking a bite of her bread and soon got up to go feed the animals. I soon came back in after an hour to go check up on the family. I soon got myself something to eat since I was starving and my cat was starving for sex.

Kelly
"Aaron..." I said crying out in pleasure as he pounded me. It felt so good. I arched into his body, my breasts pushed into his chest and my stomach into his. I needed this and it felt so good. "Pound into my good spot baby." I said as I needed it. I brought his head down to mine and kissed him seductively

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:59 am

~Sayuri~
I smiled "and they'll be panthers as well" I smiled at him "plus because your a panther, they always say animals are very good judges of character" I said softly "and very loveable creatures as well at that" I said kissing him and then began to eat my dinner sitting down and Eric also got some as well sitting at the table with us as we ate.

~Aaron~
I groaned and grunted as i kept up my pace kissing her back and smiled "I love you Kelly" i said lovingly in her ear my hands moving around her body massaging her before I kept hitting that pleasure spot of hers and smiled at her reaction. "Not going to scream my name yet?" I asked cheekily
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:20 am

Sam
"Not all of us shifters are good people some use their ability for wrongness. Me and Aaron are just two of them that are good guys." I said nodding as I ate. It would suck to be a woman and give birth, I couldn't imagine it without pain. I sighed and finished my food and got up, "Do you want to go for a walk?" I asked curious since I could use one.

Kelly
He hit my spot just right to a point where I arched into his body, "Aaron!" I screamed but not horribly loud. I didn't want to wake up the children and the servants, I didn't want them to know what we were doing in our room. I soon finished with my orgasm but my walls tightened around him and my walls milked him for his seed

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:36 am

~Sayuri~
"I guess so" I kissed hims softly "and what are you thinking, you look quite deep in thought there" I said softly before he asked fi I'd like to go for a walk. "Hmm sure thing" I smiled at him. "Whereto though, just around the place?" I guessed smiling a little bit.

~Aaron~
I kissed her to muffle her scream a little and chuckled hugging her and glad she'd hit her release before I felt my own coming and groaned out kissing her lovingly "Oh kelly" I smiled and kept close to her as I released my seed inside her smiling "Wonder if we'll have twins" I grinned at her softly. "That'll keep us running around that's for sure" I chuckled.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:56 am

Sam
"Yeah just around here, nothing to far away." I said kissing her lips and picking up Eric to put on his shoes. Once he was ready I waited for my wife and our twin girls. Once they were ready we headed out for a walk and our dogs followed us where ever we went. "Sayuri are you happy here? Be honest." I said looking at her with the corner of my eye. I just wanted to know that I was making her happy

Kelly
I looked to him and panted, "Do you want twins?" I asked curious since he had brought them up. I kissed his lips before gently shoving him onto his back and laying on his chest and stomach where it was warmest. I didn't care if he was slick with sweat, I wanted to lay on top of him. I kissed his shoulder, "Great as usual." I said teasing even though he was magnificent when he made love to me because he knew what I liked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next