Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter)

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter) - Page 9 Empty Re: Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:56 am

Sam
"I am not a stud love." I said kissing the top of her head and running my finger tips up and down her back with a smile as I shut my eyes and finally got my breathing under control and my heart rate went back to normal once I had calmed down from making love to my wife. "How's our son?" I asked looking down at her as I would every once in a while graze the side of her breast with my finger tips to tease her playfully.

Kelly
I felt the pain continue, "I think I can't take any more for tonight." I said kissing him back and gripped his upper arms when I could get a harsh pain as I got out from under him and sat at the end of the bed before ringing for Beth to please make me a bath. I soon fed our daughter while I waited and changed her as well before changing her into her night clothes

Back to top Go down

Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter) - Page 9 Empty Re: Burning Passion (Adult, Soul Hunter)

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:26 am

~Sayuri~
"You act like one sometimes while your like this" I smiled "Not that it's a bad thing" i said and hugged him "Sleeping still, he likes to sleep that's for sure" I giggled as he teased me a little with his fingers and moved his hand to kiss them. "Love you Sam" I smiled and moved some of his hair from his face tenderly.

~Aaron~
I nodded and pulled out of her quickly and kissed her picking her up after she'd finished feeding our daughter since I'd ran her a warm bath to help ease her pain and gently placed her in the water "Relax ok, I'll put Lyla to bed meanwhile you need to relax in here ok, I told Beth she could let me run the bath for you and put in some relaxing salts too"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:33 am

Sam
"Love you as well Sayuri." I said nuzzling her as I pulled her closer to my side as I shut my eyes. "Do you want me to make supper?" I asked as I opened my blue eyes as I let my free hand trace the scars on my face and sighed. Some times I wondered why she married me even if it was because of what her family was doing. I kissed her forehead and spread my legs as I had a kink in my right leg. "I am not a stud." I said laughing as I wrapped her hand around my cock as it came back to life.

Kelly
"Alright." I said as I sank up to my chin in the water and looked out the window and at some birds that were feeding their young. I smiled. I soon shut my eyes and stayed in the tub until it was cold. I got out and dried off before getting in my sleeping gown and sat by the bed and looked down at my daughter as she slept. I loved her so dearly

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:00 pm

~Sayuri~
I looked to him "I know exactly what your thinking with that look on your face" I laughed and kissed him "I married you at the time because unlike a lot of them you were suprsingly very honest… too honest I found out but it makes you so very desirable if women would get to know you, there are more than just looks in love" I said. "Scars are just marks we are given when you are too handsome and the world is not ready for it, although your still very handsome in my eyes, even with those scars" I said kissing him longingly although still got a bit of a blush when he wrapped my hand around his cock and moved my hand over his member gently.

~Aaron~
I smiled and after I'd taken care of some things I came back finding her looking at our daughter and hugged her from behind kissing her neck softly "Just like you she's a pretty little gem although she's one that needs to grow for her true beauty to show and don't worry, we won't be arranging her marriage either, I want for her to fin someone that she loves dearly and marry them" I said to Kelly. "Although I'll have to approve of the man first, he'll be taking away my precious daughter after all" i said pouting a little at the thought of it and still held Kelly to me.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:07 pm

Sam
I groaned and spread my legs wide for her to play with my cock and balls. "Please Sayuri." I said watching as she stroked me. I soon got very hard and some of my cum was beaded in the slit of the head of my cock. I offered her my cock and balls. I wanted her to explore my body like I had hers when we first made love and she became pregnant with our son.

Kelly
I looked at him, "She's just so sweet and I don't know if I could ever let her go, I don't think any man besides you can take care of her Aaron." I said leaning into him. "I don't want men to hurt her feelings just because of her condition." I said as it always made me nervous about what they'd say to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:16 pm

~Sayuri~
I raised and eyebrow looking to him and began to explore hims  little tracing my fingers over his scars and teased his cock a little as well as playing with his balls but kissed him lovingly and smiled "You're enjoying this aren't you?" I asked softly guessing as much from his reactions to my movements having sat on his abdomen as well straddling him so he got a rather nice view as well while I explored him.

~Aaron~
I looked to her and hugged her a little more "They'll be someone out there for her and again they'll have to pass my test, otherwise I'll chase them off with a sword" I frowned "Regardless of whether she is blind it's my job as a father to protect my little girl and her mother" I said looking to her "But I'm sure they'll be someone who'll see her beauty for what she really is when she's older."
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:58 pm

Sam
"Sayuri, god you tease me so." I said bringing her down for a kiss as I put my hand between her legs and pushed two fingers inside her. I kissed her as I shoved my cock up inside her and then pulled out teasing her. I cupped her breasts and gently pinched her nipples with my thumb and index finger. I smiled at her reaction.

Kelly
I looked back at him, "I don't know how I could let her go Aaron." I said turning so I could put my face against his neck. I cried a little because she was my little girl and she was blind so I wanted to keep her home. "Why can't she just stay home?" I asked him

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:05 pm

~Sayuri~
I raised an eyebrow and kissed him back moaning out as he pushed two fingers inside me and then his cock "Thought you were tired?" I asked and groaned when he played with my nipples "Not that I'm complaining" I said and pushed down on him as well before beginning to ride him.

~Aaron~
I looked to her "Because one day she'll find someone she loves, one day she'll want to leave home and we can only help her along the way when the time comes of course" I said softly and kept her in my arms before reaching out a fine for my little girl to grab.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:16 pm

Sam
I put my hands on her hips. "Ride me Sayuri. I want to get you pregnant again." I said shoving myself inside her once more and groaning as I spread her legs a little wider as I brought her down for kissing. I had her on my chest so I put my hands on her ass and fucked her like this. It felt like I had more cock inside her than when she was under me.

Kelly
"Aaron I want to become with child again." I said catching his eye as I gently turned his head and kissed him and reached between his legs and rubbed him before undoing his pants and letting his cock free. Even though I was sore I wanted him. I kissed his neck and put his free hand between my legs so he'd feel how wet I was

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:27 pm

~Sayuri~
"Goo thing I want more children then isn't it?" I moaned out and thrusted down on him fast and hard as I kissed him back and pushed myself down on him as well enjoying every moment of it and played with his balls again since he appeared to like it.

~Aaron~
"Good thing I finished my work for today early isn't it?" I groaned and rubbed against her rather quickly but then remembered she was sore "You sure you want this, I hurt you last time I don't want to do that again" I said softly and kissed her gently and lovingly.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:14 pm

Sam
"Naughty girl." I said keeping her gently pinned to my chest. "I want to work, just relax and enjoy." I whispering into her ear as I surged up and pushed my whole length inside her gentle since I didn't want to harm her. "Just lay against me Sayuri." I said softly into her ear as I gently nipped her gorgeous neck. I placed my head against her's lovingly as I gripped her rump in my hands and drove my cock in and out of her in a rapid thrusting.

Kelly
"I want it Aaron. I want your baby again." I said kissing him as I undid my night gown and let it fall to the ground as I took his hands and put them on my enlarged breasts. I gently pushed him down on his back and kissed him. "Make love to me." I said softly as I was more than eager to take him

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:21 pm

~Sayuri~
Nodding I lay onto of him and moaned against his ear as he thrusted into me rapidly causing my breath to pick up as well. "I have a feeling I'll end up pregnant again rather soon" I whispered into his ear and moaned out again as my release was building up.

~Aaron~
I kissed her and moved her to the bed before pushing into her gently being very careful not to hurt her and kissed again lovingly nervous about harming my loved one once again.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:30 pm

Sam
"Good, I want your belly swelling with our children." I said groaning as I kept thrusting and playing/sucking on her breasts. I was getting so large and her pussy had to stretch to accommodate my size. I kissed her lips as I soon released inside her, my hot seed spurted against her wombs entrance and I made sure she had her orgasm. I felt her milk every last drop of my seed out of me and I panted as I tried to calm myself.

Kelly
"Aaron don't worry." I said putting a hand on his cheek and soon put it on his hip as I tried to get him to thrust more. I put my legs behind his thighs and against the backs of his knee's and pushed him more inside me. I moaned and arched my back which pressed my breasts and stomach against his front. I cried out softly so as not to wake our daughter

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:35 pm

~Sayuri~
I moaned out in pleasure pulling him up as I screamed out to muffle my scream as best I could with a kiss and felt my body begging for his seed after my release and pant afterwards quite comfortable onto of him "That was amazing Sam"

~Aaron~
I smiled and kissed her lovingly before giving her what she wanted "But your my wife I don't like hurting you, I want to pleasure you more than anything" I moaned and kissed her lovingly and passionately finding her pleasure spot again and hitting it over and over again to give her more pleasure.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:46 pm

Sam
"I guess." I said pulling out of her and putting her against my chest, "Are you hungry? Because I am." I said getting up and pulling on pants before quietly going down the stairs and to the kitchen to make some roast. I was a man that needed meat, I loved meat and I couldn't live without it. I cooked a good sized roast, carrots, potatoes, and onions.

Kelly
"If you keep that up this won't last long." I said moaning and arching into him roughly. I cried out loudly as I had my orgasm. I bucked against my husband and almost threw him off of me as my inner muscles clamped down on his cock and milked him roughly. It was like my body was forcing his to give my womb his seed so he could make a baby

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:54 pm

~Sayuri~
I smiled and kissed him softly and happily before nodding "Yeah" I said puling on a nightgown and followed him downstairs and hugged him from behind "can I get some as well? I'll cook next time and I need to check the foals tomorrow as well, and I saw your stallion mating with Comet again" I said shaking my head and laughing.

~Aaron~
I groaned and held onto her kissing her lovingly and released inside her heavily pushing myself into her until I was touching her womb and groaned out in pleasure "Can't help it my temptress" I smirked at her and hugged her tightly and happily.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:00 pm

Sam
"Even stallions need action love. I'm not the only one that needs sex baby. We males love it." I said smiling at her as I kissed her forehead. She didn't know the extended version of my scars and was unwilling to tell her or she might leave me. I soon got the meat and veggies cooked and gave her a plate before taking at least half of the big roast and filled it with veggies and a biscuit with a big glass of coffee.

Kelly
I smiled as I kissed him and let out a growl as I felt him fill me and some of his seed came out around his cock and I moaned. "Aaron, your such a stud, always willing to have sex." I said kissing him and gently bit his lip as I rubbed his balls and gave his rump a smack but not overly hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:10 am

~Sayuri~
I smiled and looked to him "Thanks my love" I said and hugged him before I began to eat supper and then hearing our son cry I put my plate down and headed upstairs to feed our baby rocking him in my arms "Shh, it's ok Eric" I said softly.

~Aaron~
"Because I love it but I don't want to force you so I let you come to me when you need it" I smiled and kissed her groaning as she rubbed my balls "And you're my beautiful temptress so I can't resist you either" I groaned out in pleasure. I thought to myself and sighed a little rubbing my head against hers, I still had something I hadn't told her, but I was scared to, she might not accept me anymore afterwards.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:57 pm

Sam
I walked into the room and looked at my son, "Is he hungry or something?" I asked since I didn't know anything about babies. I took in my sons scent and concluded that he was fine and something else was distressing him. I leaned down and purred to him but making sure my wife didn't hear me since I didn't want her to ask questions that I wasn't ready to answer.

Kelly
I saw the expression on his face, "What's wrong?" I asked putting a gentle hand on his cheek and gently made him look at me. I didn't want him to have that face. I hoped I satisfied him since it felt like I did but wasn't sure. "What is making you make that face?" I asked kissing his forehead since he was still on top of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:29 pm

~Sayuri~
I went in and heard him purring without him really noticing since I walked in rather quietly. I picked him up and rocked him in my arms a little unsure. "Doesn't seem so, doesn't need changing either, wonder what it could be" I said softly watching hims  moment but shook my head concluding that I'd just been hearing things. "He seems fine… ah I know can you pass me his toy over there, he sometimes makes a fuss when he doesn't have it with him, must've forgotten to put it in with him" I nodded and once I handed it to him, the little boy soon hugged it to him falling asleep.

~Aaron~
I looked to her and hugged her to me after moving to the side. "There's something… I haven't really told you… I was scared to tell you but promise me you won't be angry, promise you won't reject me" I said to her. After she'd promised I gulped and moved off the bed I changed into a wolf and jumped on the bed nudging her gently. "I'm a bit o a wolf hybrid…" I changed back "Not a werewolf though just a hybrid… I'm sorry I hid it from you but I didn't know how you'd react" I whined. "If loads of people knew I'd end up killed and I don't want to leave you here alone with the children" I touched her stomach gently and looked to her waiting for her reaction to it all.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:13 pm

Sam
"Babies scare me, I get scared I may drop them or that they won't like me." I said wrapping my arms around her and kissed her neck softly before rubbing myself against her rump and purred to my daughter smiling widely because I finally had a family that loved me even though I have bad scars from fighting as a panther. I gave her rump a small smack and headed for the kitchen to make something to eat since I was starving

Kelly
My eyes widened and I backed up. My heart was pounding, I grabbed my daughter and ran. I screamed as I ran, I was very scared. I couldn't be with someone that wasn't human and realized my children weren't human but I wouldn't abandon my children. "Stay away from me!" I cried as I went to the guards. I married and made love to something that wasn't human.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:08 pm

~Sayuri~
I looked to him hearing the purr in I looked to him "You almost sound like a cat purring like that" I said to him holding our son, "Wonder if we'll have a daughter this time around, I'd like a little girl as well now since we have a boy already" I said to him rather excited and pretty are i was pregnant after our earlier activities.

~Aaron~
I stopped her and moved so that I was outside and she was inside. "Stay here… I'm sorry, I couldn't stand hiding ti from you any longer but I guess that just shows it, Did you ever love me if this is how you react to my true self?" I sighed and looked to her "I'll leave but promise me one thing, stay safe, don't abandon our children if you really can't live with me then I'll leave you be, I'll pretend to be dead so you can move on without your name being stained" I said, I truly loved her which was why I'd told her the truth, my darkest secret.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:24 pm

Sam
"I can purr, it's easy." I said smiling and gave her a kiss and then kissed our sons forehead. "Foods done love." I said giving her a plate once she came down without our son. I had a good sized chunk of meat on my plate and two big slices of bread with some mead. "What do you want to do today?" i asked curious as I looked to her once she was down here for food.

Kelly
"How can I love something that isn't human?" I said as my chest heaved and I felt our child moving inside me. I grabbed his arm, "But I do love you Aaron even if you aren't exactly human like me." I said soon taking hold of his shirt so he wouldn't leave. I walked into him. I put my forehead on his chest and took in his scent before wrapping one arm around his waist since I had our daughter. I pulled his head down and kissed him. "Your my husband, you can't leave. You just surprised me and scared me." I said putting my face against his neck and kept my hand on his bare chest since his shirt wasn't buttoned shut. I loved him even though he wasn't human

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:33 pm

~Sayuri~
"I can't purr though" I said softly and kissed him back watching as our little boy began to try and speak looking up at his father. "Hmm how about we go for a ride today?" I asked him smiling before sitting down and eating my share quite happily, always guessing his appetite was from working on the farm all day. "I also want to check on Comet, she might be pregnant again"

~Aaron~
I looked to her listening and kissed her back hesitantly "I'm still the same man you married I haven't changed but it's just another part of me" I said softly to her and moved my arms around her and our daughter. I smiled a little as she finally accepted me and hugged her tightly almost crying out of relief I didn't have to leave. "I love you so much Kelly, you and our sweet little angel" I said referring to our blind daughter. "But, one good thing is that even though our daughter is blind she'll struggle far less with my blood running through her. Her senses will enhance enough that she'll be self suffiencent after a while and will be able to live a fairly normal life. " I said hoping that it would be some good news for her.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:46 pm

Sam
"Alright, honey you should be pay attention to yourself not Comet. She'll be fine and I'm sure you'll know if she's pregnant or not when she gets larger." I said putting my hand lightly on her hand and felt the fear in my body that I had to hide my other side. I put my fork down. "Sayuri I'm not human. But I love you and I'm truly happy here with you and our son and possibly another baby on the way." I said stepping back and shifting forms and sat down in panther form. My golden eyes watching her. I was just waiting for her to run away with our son and not returning and that she didn't love me enough to stay.

Kelly
I nodded and snuggled into his body. "I do love you even though you almost gave me a heart attack." I said kissing his bare chest and nodded at what I heard him say. "Will all our children be like you?" I asked as my heart calmed down from my fright as I didn't want him to leave and I wouldn't let him leave either. "I don't care about my name, it's just a title." I said as I loved him and our children than a stupid name. I slipped a hand between his legs and rubbed him. I kissed his neck, I was only wearing my robe and underneath that I was naked. I took his large hand and put it under my robe and put his hand on our moving child that was on it's way. "Now that I think about it, I don't care much about your other side as long as it doesn't get frisky with me." I said smiling against his chest when I would give it a kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next