Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mares captured by the twisted Human....

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

The mares captured by the twisted Human.... - Page 10 Empty Re: The mares captured by the twisted Human....

Post by AnimalLove Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:08 pm

Jason noticed the separation of the last five horses heading away. He looked at Crystal then looked at Nightmare as she headed back towards them. "We're gonna have to split them."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

The mares captured by the twisted Human.... - Page 10 Empty Re: The mares captured by the twisted Human....

Post by AnimalLove Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:27 am

(Bump? If this rp isn't continued or no replies, It'll be cancelled and I'll just start another and this will be deleted.)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:43 am

(Sorry. Things have been kinda hectic fore. I'll get a post up now.)

Nightmare

I gave a neigh that sounded like a battle cry and headed straight for one of the jeeps, noticing that man was unarmed. I barreled straight for it, knocking the guy off and into a ditch. Then I quickly disappeared back into the trees before anyone could react.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:51 pm

(It's okay. XD I thought the rp was dead.)

"Shit!" Jason glanced to see the overturned jeep and the man laying still. He ordered the driver with him to stop. "Riders! Go after the last five!" He ordered before climbing out of the jeep. "Men in jeep, take care of him and round up the rest of the horses that we have caught!" He cried before grabbing his gun and climbing up on another horse they brought in case anyone needed it. "We're going after the last ones," he added with a the loud sound of his gun being loaded.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:56 pm

(Yeah. I've had to do a lot of stuff. It's almost the end of my Senior year of high school so I've been pretty stressed out.)

Nightmare

I watched the men then I ran through the trees and back to the others. "Keep moving!" I neighed at them, nipping some of their rumps to get them going. I knew a safe place to take them. If we could just get over the mountains we would be good.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:52 pm

(Same here I don't blame you. Moments like this when I can get on and relax seem rare these days.)

The helicopters soared ahead, flashing lights into the woods, trying to find a flicker of movement before one was spotted. "Heading towards the mountain sir!" blared the announcement in the walkie talker. "Cover that," Jason smirked. "Gallop everyone! NOW!!!" He snapped, urging his stallion into a faster run after the herd of the escaped horses. Only 5 left, just 5, if he could get one of them he would let the others go.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 6:25 pm

Baby

The herd was just moving to fast that it was hard to keep up with them. I soon trotted then stopped as my nostrils flared as I was dragging in deep breaths as I saw some people surround me, I moved around a little bit as I was nervous as I didn't know if they'd kill me or not. I turned my head and nuzzled my swelling stomach before feeling something go around my neck and I raised my head high and backed up a little bit as I whinnied, when the person started to walk it's horse I followed as I didn't have any fight in me left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10