Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

2 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 5 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:58 am

Durnal padded over to Blaze, touching his nose to the white wolf's cheek, and whispering, "keep an eye on Kita. I don't trust a hair on her pelt." Blaze nodded, and glanced over at Kita, his brown eyes showing no emotion as he too, grew suspicious of the fae. "And make sure you keep extra watch on the pups, especially Loki." Durna added, before padding away to lay down, glancing over at Kita.

Denahi padded into camp, with a fawn limply drooping in his powerful jaws. He dropped it with the rest of the fresh kill, his muscular body tensing as he watched Durnal speak to Blaze. Durnal wasn't Denahi's favorite wof, anyone could tell. But he said nothing, his golden eyes holding a glint of envy. Why can't I be a leader?

(I'm going to bring in a new character soon. xD So, here she is xD.)

Layla- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 5 FeatherWolf
Credit
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 5 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:32 pm

(She's so pretty and I'm curious who's side that she's gonna be on."

Kita sat but could feel everyone's eyes on her. It seemed as if her innocent role had started to die down and that no one was gonna believe or take her seriously now. Huh, it figures. Her golden eyes looked around before focusing on Loki as he played around with the other pups. He really indeed was an splitting image of his father. She growled softly before directing her gaze elsewhere to find Neka walking over to Denhai. If only she could find a way to get close to her and attack.

Neka walked over and smiled as she looked at Denhai with the small fawn in his mouth. "I see you went hunting," she stated as she sat down.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:44 pm

(Layla is a Master Assassin, and EXTREMELY hard-headed, but she will be on Durnal's side. XD)

Denahi nodded, and nudged the fawn towards her. "Do you want some? There's more than enough." He offered kindly, though his voice was it's usual, emotionless tone. He sat down, his golden eyes fixed on Neka before he looked away.

At the speed of lightning, a whirl of brown and white whizzed through the trees, leaping from branch to branch. Layla landed on her feet, planting firmly on the ground as she looked at Durnal's camp with her aqua bue eyes, gleaming like the ocean waves splashing up on the shore. She padded into the camp, and everything immediately went silent. Layla glared around, as she towered over many wolves, even some brutes. Some brutes drooled over her, some backed away, quivering in fear, while some just stared at her harshly. Durnal blinked as he recognized the gorgeous fae, and stepped forward, meeting her eyes. Layla stood only four and a half inches shorter than the Alpha, meeting his eye level quite well. "Layla.. So nice to see you. What brings you all the way up North?" Durnal asked. "I think I should warn you, that Rage and his pack are coming for bloodshed. I overheard two of his warriors speaking, and I came as quickly as possible to warn you. They haven't left yet, not that I know of, but once a fae known as 'Kita', returns." Layla replid, her head help high. A brute padded up to Layla, and sniffed her. Layla whirled around and glared into the brute's silver eyes. The young brute whimpered, and ran off to safety. Durnal's eyes widened, and he whipped to look at Kita. "Get out of my territory, or I will force you out." He snarled, his voice like needles and venom mixed together. Layla stood at Durnal's glaring at Kita, with the same intensity that Durnal was.

(I have a feeling you're gonna love Layla. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:03 pm

(Brb, about to take a shower but after reading that she definitely has my attention now. XD She's so bad ass and awesome.)

"No, thank you," she said with a polite bow. "You deserve it anyway. I just wanted to come over and thank you for earlier, for believing in me and taking my side first about Kita." Neka said softly. "It was very appreciated." Gently, she touched his cheek with her nose in a kind gesture.

She was snapped out of her daydreaming when she saw Durnal and a new and large fae staring at her. Kita snarled, rising to her feet and backing away, seeing that her cover was blown. "Fine then!" She snapped, backing away before her eyes gestured towards Neka and then Loki. "But we will be back for them! The forgotten alpha and her son!" She snapped.

Neka snapped from her conversation and padded over to stand over Loki and snarled, making sure her pup was close to her.

Kita's golden eyes locked with Neka's pale green eyes and she smirked. "We'll meet again Neka," she smirked before turning on her heels and making a beeline for her territory, happy to be heading back and letting Rage know of the information that she had required about the pack.

AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:14 pm

(I know. XD)

Denahi smiled and nodded. "I could tell she was trouble by the way she was acting in the territory. She could smell the border, but nimbly scampered into it, and once she got close to camp, she acted like a lost pup." He growled, but his eyes fixed on Layla as she spoke with Durnal.

Durnal glared as he watched Kita and Neka have a stare down, and he growled as he watched Kita leave the territory. "Wolves! I want one extra patrol, and I want at least two wolves to stay up and guard camp during nightfall!" He demanded, then stood up on High Rock. "We must train those who are old enough, and protect the pups who are too young! Any pups 10 weeks or older may be trained!" Durnal added, and glanced at Layla. "Will you fight with us?" He asked the lone Assassin, meeting her eyes. Layla blinked and nodded, "I have encountered Rage before, and his main technique is brute strength. He likes to throw his weight around, or cheap shot wolves from behind." She told Durnal, then quickly added, "I will fight with you, Durnal." Wolves barked of approval, and Layla stood proud, the muscles underneath her massive frame tensing.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:25 pm

(Okay back and I'm seriously loving this. Spazzes with total awesomeness. I love how this song comes on my playlist as I type:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMAVLXk9QWA )

"As well as I," Neka said as she stepped forward, holding her head high and proud like the alpha that she once was. "You all will need to know extra information about my former pack. I will offer all that I can and I will fight with you." She bowed to Layla and then looked at Durnal. "You'll need all of my knowledge and every little tip that I can give."

AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:32 pm

Durnal blinked gratefully at Neka, and dipped his head down to her respectfully. "I thank you," He replied, then touched his nose to hers gently, and pulled away, to look at Blaze. "Will you be okay?" Durnal asked his brother. Blaze smiled and nodded, "I would die for you, and this pack." Blaze replied. "As would I." Durnal said, and nuzzled his brother. Blaze returned the nuzzle, the longing of spending just a few moments with his brother overwhelming him.

Layla stood next to Neka now, her broad shoulders tensed. She glanced at Loki, her eyes softening just a bit. "Your son sure has spirit, I can tell." Layla said to Neka.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:35 pm

Loki puffed out his chest and walked over to his mother. "i can fight too!"
Neka smiled and lightly nuzzled her pup. "You're still too long and not big enough. I want you to stay with the other puppies okay? You, Arrow, Blue Jay, and Serenity. Understand?"
"But Mom-"
"Understand?" She repeated, a little more stern but with gentle eyes.
"Yes mom," he said before nuzzling her legs gently.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:39 pm

Blaze smiled, and padded over to Loki, nudging him softly. "I'm going to be here after the fight. And I'll make sure they don't touch you, if your mother doesn't first." Blaze growled, but his voice was still in the playful, joking tone.

Denahi padded up to Durnal, meeting the Alpha's eyes. "Durnal, this pack means the world to me. I will fight with you." He said, his voice holding true concern for the pack. Durnal smiled. "I always had faith in you, Denahi." He replied, and Denahi, for the first time in years, actually put on a true smile.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:50 pm

Neka smiled softly in content, glad to be around true and genuine wolves that she could trust and depend on.

~

Rage snarled as he glared at Kita. "So it's a war they want is it? Then it's a war that they shall get!" The large red and black wolf snarled as he stood on top of a large boulder and glanced down at his pack who looked up as their alpha spoke. "Everyone! The time has come to reclaim a honor that escaped of us! And that is to have Neka and Loki! For far too long they have evaded us but now they seek protection in an alpha's pack named Durnal! They are weak and have weak spots. They have pups, and the elderly while we have none! We will fight back, and we will strike true with our power and strength!"

The pack howled, baring their fangs and growled in unison while some who still remained loyal to Neka remained quiet and said nothing, but could only look on under the influence of their evil Alpha.

"Also....Kita tells me of a strong and loyal bitch of Durnal. A strong fae named Layla," he chuckled, taking a step forward as he glanced at some of his biggest and blood thristy brutes. "She's good....but against more than one of you might prove to be a struggle. After you bet her...you can do whatever you want. Leave the Alpha to me!" He snapped, glaring at anyone to go against him.

"Then I get to have Neka and Loki right?" Kita asked, looking up at him.

Rage snarled as his red eyes found hers. "She is mine! The pup is also mine! No one lays a paw on them but me! Understood?"

White Eyes said nothing, only kept his mouth shut but deep down knew that this was not what he wanted.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:00 pm

For the next couple of days, Durnal's pack had been training, and they had been training hard. Even Layla was training, day and night, as she could go for days without sleep. And oh no, she was a Master assassin. she could easily take on more than one brute. She was a full fledged killer. Layla battled with Durnal, and tripped the Alpha, pinning him down. Durnal flipped her off. "You're a tough opponent, unlike the rest." Layla boasted, smirking softly. "Quite right, eh?" Durnal chuckled, standing up and shaking himself up. "Durnal!" Denahi called, racing into camp. "They're coming!" He panted. "Take the pups and those who can't fight into the Nursery!" Durnal ordered, and all wolves too young or old gathered into the safety of the den. Durnal stood tall with Blaze on his right, and Layla at his left. Durnal waited for the rival pack to appear, his muscles bunched up and ready. Layla was more than ready, her hard muscles rippling underneath her colossal figure.

(Thought we could skip to the battle? XDDD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:35 pm

The rays from the morning sun came up over the frozen landscape, the fresh wet layer causing it to glimmer in brilliant colors. The sun was had been in the sky all day but now slowly being covered by dark, and ominous clouds; not that anyone was playing particular to it at the moment. Unfortunately, the mood, even with the beautiful scenery and tranquility, did nothing to ease the thoughts and fears of the pack as today was the day that would go to war.
Neka stood ready, knowing that at least Loki and the other pups were safe. This was no place for a pup and as strong and brave as he was, she didn't want him to witness such a horrible sight of an wolf killing another wolf.
Suddenly, her thoughts were snapped back to attention as familiar scents and sounds of her old pack reached her ears. It was time.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:43 pm

Durnal's ears pricked as wolves emerged into the camp, and his emerald gaze hardened, but he showed no trace of fear or aggression. He slowly padded up to meet Rage, looking at the other Alpha. "You must be Rage.." He growled, but kept his voice calm. Durnal blinked calmly, then continued on. "If you wish, there doesn't have to be a battle. We are all willing to settle this without any blood or claws." Durnal met the Alpha's eyes, daring him to make a move. Blaze tensed, in case Rage tried to attack Durnal, as did Layla. Denahi stood next to Neka, his ears flattened, and teeth bared.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:47 pm

Rage looked at Durnal, pretty much amazed to see a wolf his size but then of course when he went all heroic and shit he scoffed. "True, there does not have to be war but in doing so we have to make a trade." His red eyes flicked for a moment before landing on Neka and he grinned. "I want Neka back into my pack along with that wretched wolf's son of hers too." Rage looked back at Durnal. "Give me them and we'll leave."

White Eyes looked at Neka and he tensed before looking back at his alpha.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:52 pm

Blaze's eyes widened as the Alpha mentioned Loki, and he snarled loudly at that. Durnal growled, his hackles raising, and teeth baring. "Don't you touch them!" He sneered, emerald eyes blazing with a newly ignited rage, that one ever rarely saw inside of Durnal. Once he was pissed, he was pissed. There was no turning back. Durnal flicked his tail, and his wolves surged forward. The battle had begun.

(DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNN)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:04 pm

"War it is then," Rage snarled as he leaped towards Durnal, making contact as they crashed together. Wasting no time, wolves shot towards them, fur bristling as they collided, entangled in body of masses. From behind Rage, wolves howled and charged, eager to join in the fighting. The rest of the pack could do nothing but engage them as they came crashing into them like rockets. Though, they were ready wanting to defend their pack and companions from the threat. Every wolf fought tooth and claw against the intruders, showing their true strength. Of course, Neka had little to no trouble defending herself. Her small size came in handy when she dodged, using her speed to her advantage against her slower and larger foes, snarling as she twisted this way and that between them, lashing out to clamp down under a wolf’s throat and hanging on. Her pale green eyes focused for a moment when she realized that most of the members fighting were the brutes, rouges, and savage members of the pack while others hung pack, including White Eyes and a select few others with him as well. She glanced to look at Durnal before seeing he was occupied with Rage at the moment.
"White Eyes!" She barked, running for him before halting when a large brute smirked and blocked her way, towering over her.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:16 pm

Durnal swiftly ducked under Red, and whirled around, scooping the Alpha's back legs out from under him with one slash of a forepaw, and felt his claws rip through flesh, and scrape bone. Durnal leaped onto Rage, and sunk his teeth into the brute's shoulder, holding on tight. Layla leaped, and used a tree for momentum, and she came soaring at one brute, sliding under the brute's belly, and slicing him open, blood splashing onto the ground, and flooding onto Layla's hind leg. With one flash of Layla's jaws, another brute's spinal cord was in her jaws, and two brutes were dead at her paws. Blaze snarled as he battled with a brute, only a hair shorter than himself, and stared into the brute's amber eyes. He clamped his maw onto the brute's jaw, and jerked his head, sure to cause extreme pain. From behind, a brute had Denahi pinned, with his teeth sunk into his shoulder. Blaze snarled, and bashed into the brute, knocking him off. Durnal leaped to stand beside Blaze, leaving rage behind, and helping his brother fight. Blaze's eyes almost burned cold fire as he saw a brute scoop his paws into the Nursery, trying to grab Loki. Before Durnal could react, Blaze let out an ear splitting snarls, and barreled into the brute, teeth ripping through his flesh and fur, standing protectively in front of the Nursery. Durnal did not kill one wolf, but sent a few fleeing. When he turned around, he snarled at what he saw. A brute was about to attack Neka, and he smashed into him, shoving his face in dirt. The brute wriggled away, and whipped around, slashing his claws out, but Durnal swiftly dodged the attack, and shoved the brute back down with huge forepaws.

(Hope you don't mind that post. If it's powerplay, I' sorry. i'll edit it if ya don't like. Razz)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:27 pm

Neka looked around and knew what she had to do, quickly she tilted her head back and howled, tilting her head back fully and howling her howl that she used when she was alpha. It was strong but beautiful at the same time.
White Eyes and the others wolves who didn't fight with him stopped and faced Neka before tilting back their heads and howling with her before snarling and coming to Durnal's pack aid.

Loki made sure that he stayed close to his friends, snarling a little pup snarl when anyone got too close this friends especially Serenity.

Rage shook himself, snarling before rising to his feet and glared in anger as he saw Neka howl and win some of her pack mates over to her side. He snarled before leaping towards her, grabbing her by the throat and pinning her down to the ground. White Eyes shook himself after ridding himself of a brute and turned when he saw Rage charge the fae. He snarled, baring his fangs as he leaped forward and sprang to his unguarded flank, catching his attention long enough to allow Neka to gasp for breath as she weakly rose back to her feet. A few of her old pack mates helped her up.

Rage snarled and flung White Eyes off, turning to bit down hard on his fore leg, making a loud crunching noise. The wolf yelped in tremendous pain as he was dropped to the floor. Rage licked the blood from his muzzle and shook himself as he prepared to finally put an end to Neka.

(Don't have anyone interfere with Loki or Neka or Rage or Kita just yet.)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:38 pm

(Okay. xD)

Layla was surrounded by three brutes, and she felt each of their gazes on her. "Let's have a bit of fun with this one." One of them growled. All three charged at her, and Layla swiftly dodged under them, and the collided together clumsily. Layla sliced one's throat wide, and when one lunged at her, the massive fae did a flip over him, then whipped around, scoring her claws across his face. When she finished off the last brute, she whipped around, only to gasp. Her eyes burned with fiery hatred as she glared at the brown and gray brute, Raiku, staring into his pale green eyes. Raiku was the brute who had forced her when she was a pup. Raiku lunged at her, but Layla being more accurate, sidestepped the brute, and tripped him. Layla sunk her teeth into his throat, ending him for good.

Durnal whipped around, and his eyes burned as he saw Rage about to attack Neka. Move, you idiot! But Durnal couldn't move. He just watched to see what happened.

Raiku- The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 5 Tumblr_mdoqj5XDUD1rwcfrqo1_500
Credit
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:48 pm

Loki had remained still and safe but the moment he saw Rage approach his mother, he snarled and sailed out of the nursery. The little white pup was on a mission, and bravely charged through the war as he rocketed towards Rage. "Get off my mommy!" He barked, jumping up and biting down on the wolf's wounded shoulder.
Rage snarled, and glared at the pup and he shook him free. "Damn mutt..." His red eyes widened as he saw Loki looked exactly like his father. "You...you..." He began as he walked towards the puppy. "I'm gonna enjoy this."

Neka stood up and shook herself before her eyes widened. "Loki! Run!" She barked. The little pup stood his ground and stared up at the large wolf without fear.

"You got guts," he smirked as he approached before opening his jaws and lunging at the white pup.

(Okay, showdown between Rage and Durnal and one between Neka and Kita.)
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:54 pm

Durnal's eyes widened, and he felt a burning sensation in his chest, igniting the anger he was about to unleash. He roared, much like a lion, and barreled into Rage, scoring his claws across the Alpha's chest and snarling. "Blaze! Take Loki away!" He ordered. Blaze scooped up the pup in his jaws, and raced him back over to the den. "Stay inside, you hear?" He growled, then raced back into battle.

Durnal pinned Rage down firmly by the shoulders. "Give me your best, second choice!" He sneered, referring to how Kiba was chosen to become Alpha rather than Rage, knowing it would piss the Alpha off. Durnal looked down at his necklace, and summoned all the strength he could gather at the moment, waiting for Rage to try and attack him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:03 pm

Neka stood and shook herself before bristling when she heard the growl from behind her. "And isn't it sweet little Neka?" The fae teased as she bared her teeth. Kita leaped from her position and the two faes collided, only to end with Neka pinning Kita to the ground.

Rage snarled, his eye wild with anger and frustration as he kicked out with his powerful back legs at Durnal. "You know nothing!" He snapped, trying to leap up and aim for his throat.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:08 pm

Durnal stepped to the side, and pushed Rage back down into the dirt, his emerald eyes gleaming with an unreadable emotion. "And how much do you know about me!?" Durnal challenged, expecting a smartass remark from the Alpha. But he knew that Rage knew nothing.

Denahi fought alongside Blaze, like tooth and claw, fire and ice.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:12 pm

Rage's eyes widened before they squinted as he rose and shook himself, circling his opponent. "You love her too!" He spat, pinning his ears. "I see it now, that's why you let her go. You act like she's just another valued member but deep down you have feelings for Kiba's old mate," he spat, the taste fowl in his mouth for even saying the slayed alpha's name.

Kita kicked in the wound that Rage inflicted, which caused her to fall backwards before Kita sprang onto her for her opportunity. The two were like a volcano and a tornado. No one would know who would win but the outcome would be horrible.

(One more post then I'm going to bed. XD
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:16 pm

(But. ;-; Nooo...)

Durnal growled, and narrowed his eyes. "I could say the same about you and Kita!" He spat back, pelt bristling. "There never was, or is, something going on between me and Neka!" Durnal snarled, but deep down he questioned it. Was there something?

Blaze snarled and attacked another brute, about to sink his teeth into it's throat, but stopped himself. "W-White Eyes?" He growled, loosening his grip a bit.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next