Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

2 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:13 pm

Kita smiled as she followed after him. "I would be honored," she smiled as she trotted after him while Loki watched her with squinted eyes.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:16 pm

Durnal slowed until he was trotting side by side with her, his gaze glancing over at her every couple minutes. He say down by a little stream, looking at the little fish that swam around in it.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:17 pm

Kita sat down beside him and peered into the stream, smiling softly as her tail wagged before looking at Durnal and gently licking his cheek. "What are you thinking?"
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:19 pm

Durnal blew out a small laugh, glancing down at Kita. "Nothing. Just something devious." He replied, then snatched a big bass in his jaws, smirking softly. Durnal set it down and looked at Kita. "You said you had been looking for food. Hungry?" He offered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:21 pm

"Something devious? Like what?" She asked, tilting her head at him before her ears perked up at his question. Kita nodded, taking the bass and eating it hungrily. After that long travel it was clear to see that she was indeed hungry and wasn't lying about that at all. "Thank you," she panted after she realized the meal in minutes.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:27 pm

Durnal smiled. "You're welcome." He replied softly, then looked out into the distance, his emerald eyes scanning the area carefully. He dipped his head down and lapped up some water, then looked over at Kita. "Do you travel alone? I would assume you have pups or at least a mate." He asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:29 pm

"No. I'm alone, I wish I had something like that," Kita sighed. "Males tend to overlook me for...others that suit their needs. Apparently to others I'm the one night stand type of girl."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:31 pm

Durnal's gaze softened a bit. "Don't think like that. Males can be kind of brutal, can't they? But I'm sure there are many out there for you." He assured her, smiling softly.

(Awwwww, Durnal you're so sweeeeet. :3)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:37 pm

(He is...but no...I SHIP HIM WITH NEKA. XD But that Dehnai scence with Neka...I was like...is he starting to like her now? 0_0)

Kita smiled and shook her head. "You're too kind but I know I'm not. Guys don't fight over girls like me. I have nothing of value that they would want besides what's under my tail."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:41 pm

(DEKA!!!! XDDD And Denahi was supposed to be evil, but now I'm kinda like nah.)

Durnal shook his head. "You're a pretty fae, anyone could see that. But what's under your tail shouldn't matter, it's what's inside the heart." He replied. "That's what truly counts." Durnal smiled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:01 pm

(Lol....aww...he has a change of heart. Smile That is so sweet and I'm glad that he changed his mind on being evil.)

"If only all male wolves were like you," Kita smiled softly as she wagged her tail. "I wish that I could have met you before. The outcome would be extremely different perhaps than it is now." Her golden eyes looked away for a moment before back to Durnal's green ones. "You are really different," she said softly as she nuzzled under his neck gently before licking his throat.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:22 pm

Durnal smiled and licked her ear softly. "I just don't understand why some brutes are so harsh to faes. They should be treated with the same amount of respect and equality." Durnal replied, meeting her gaze steadily. He sighed, smiling. "I think you will like Blaze too. He's fun, and great with the pups." He told her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:22 pm

"He's seems like a sweet wolf," she smiled as her ears perked forward. "Oh? Has another fae caught your eye then?"
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:09 pm

Durnal chuckled. "Stubborn and fun loving is more like it," he answered, then glanced at Kita, pondering her question. Has a fae captured his eye? Durnal shook his head. "Not necessarily. Although I wish to have a mate an pups." He replied.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:02 am

(I swear that I ship Deka so hard...because it's just so cute. )

Kita smiled softly before standing back up on her four paws. "Well then, as much as I would like to stay and learn more about you, I'm sure that you have other alpha duties to attend to."

Neka slowly sniffed around, flickering her ears back and forth as she guarded her new pack's territory. Even so she couldn't help but think of what Kita was up to. She just knew that Kita would try to seduce him and now it seemed that Durnal was deeply interested in her now. She growled and told herself not to think of it as she kept her head low to search for any new scents that were not part of the pack.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:36 am

Durnal nodded. "I should go find Neka and see how she is." He replied, then stood up. Durnal turned on his heels, and threw Kita one more glance before bounding off in the direction of Neka, following her scent before soon finding the fae. Durnal padded over to her, touching his nose to her ear. "Find anything that might need to be taken care of?" He asked, meeting her pale green eyes steadily.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:15 am

For a moment she was quiet before adverting her gaze. "No. I haven't found anything that needs to be reported," she said as she dropped her head back and continued sniffing. Even without trying she could smell Kita and shivered, knowing that he been with the fae. "Was there something that you wanted me for?" She asked, looking at him as her ears tipped forward.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:35 am

Durnal blinked softly, his warm gaze looking away for a moment. "Not necessarily," he replied, then returned her gaze. "I just want you to know that nothing is going on between me and Kita. You've been tense and glancing my way ever since she got here." Durnal told her, smiling softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:33 pm

Neka blushed, amazed that he had been even playing attention to her. "I..I..." she cleared her throat weakly and looked away, her tail tucking between her legs some. "What you do with other females is your business," she said softly with a small nod. "I'm not your mate or anything so you don't have to explain anything to me. You're the alpha; what you say goes."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:12 pm

Durnal's eyes softened. "But I don't have any feelings for her. And Neka, I believe you about Kita. I just wanted to see for myself." He told her, nudging the fae softly. Durnal turned his gaze away, eyes fixed on his paws.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:01 pm

(Kiss the girl...)

Neka looked at him and paused for a moment. "You..believed me?" She asked, taking a small step towards him. "So what are you going to do now?"
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:50 pm

(Nah... XD)

Durnal glanced back at her. "I'll let her stay, for now.. Let's see how far things go, and I bet by the end of the week, she will be gone to report back to Rage." He answered, nudging her gently. "Come on. Let's get back to camp." Durnal murmured.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:00 pm

(Aww...XD)

"You're not worried about that? What if she goes back and reports everything about your pack? She may act innocent but she will find a weak spot and try to use it against you." Neka explained softly.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:13 pm

Durnal blinked calmly, his warm green eyes meeting her pale ones. "If she goes back and they return for an ambush, we'll be ready." He assured her. "I promise." Durnal padded off back to camp, his black pelt disappearing in the dense bush.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:45 am

Neka followed after him, realizing that she was foolish to underestimate Durnal. He was more capable than she thought he was. She kept her head low though, to act as if he hadn't said anything to her in case anyone asked.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next