Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

2 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:49 pm

"That's cheating!!" He laughed as he turned on his little paws to chase after the other male. "No jumping over my head!" Loki sped up, running faster after Blaze to tag him.

Neka nodded softly. "You're right, we should head back," the fae moved her head from under his before giving one more gentle lick to his muzzle. "I have to see how Loki is doing. It's past his bed time." She stood up and shook herself before walking a little bit and stopping and waiting for Durnal to come.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:53 pm

Blaze let the pup tackle him, and Blaze rolled over onto his back, Loki sitting on his belly. "In my version of tag, there aren't any rules." Blaze smirked, his brown eyes holding a boastful gleam to them.

Durnal nodded, and stood up, padding after Neka, and down the slope that lead back to where the main river was. He watched with amusement as Blaze played with Loki, chuckling softly. "Blaze!" Durnal called. "It's time to head back. Alert the others!" Durnal ordered. Blaze nodded, and gently lifted Loki off of him, then started rounding up the pack members that came to the Gathering.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:59 pm

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 3 Baff8443b0c96856a4cee213b0bb4f39

Rage would look like that above and he also has a few more members of the pack that would be important to pack too. Also, he still doesn't have a mate.

White eyes is the beta of the pack and he looks like this
The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 3 Tumblr_mb9sunIrZg1r7505so1_1280

His eyes are white though. Instead of Rage, White Eyes was very kind and considerate and a great friend of Kiba's. He looked at Neka but when Rage took over he had no choice but to turn against her, but he helped her escape which is unknown to her knowledge. He chased the scouts away from pursuing her behind Rage's back.

The Wolf, The Fae and her pup|| CLOSED - Page 3 Wolf-600x471

And finally Kita. She was always and very jealous of Neka, the fact that she had Kiba and Rage fighting over her and that she was elected alpha female pissed her off. Also, she's trying to have herself established as Rage's alpha female and also tries to persuade him to let her have his pups. Extremely seductive so she will try and even attempt seducing Durnal or Blaze.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:04 pm

(I love Rage's design! And I think maybe Kita could try seducing Durnal. Cx Maybe Rage could have sent Kita off to show a "submissive" pose to Durnal, as of to act like she was kicked from the pack, and Durnal welcomes her. Then a couple days later, Rage could attack.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:05 pm

(Those are the pictures. XD Sorry for the wait. Brb, gotta take a shower)

Loki looked up when he saw his mother and grinned as he ran over to her and crashed playfully into her legs. "Mom! Mom!! Did you see me? Did you see what I did?" He asked excitedly, jumping back and forth as he looked up at her.
Neka rolled her eyes playfully and placed her nose to her pup's forehead. "Of course I saw," she giggled softly. "You were amazing. I've very proud of you Loki." She barked before lifting her head when she realized that everyone was gathering to leave. "Did you have fun with your friends?" She asked, without taking her eyes off the other back.

Loki nodded, sitting on his haunches. "Yes. I had so much fun and learned a lot of other stuff too.What do you do mom? Where did you go?"

Neka looked back at her pup and smiled before picking him up by the scuff of his neck and walking back towards the den. Loki wiggled and squirmed, liking the view from being carried by his mom as they walked back.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:07 pm

I'm glad that you like the ideas! Very Happy xD
brb...gotta take a shower and yeah!!! After your next post, I'll post one regarding Rage, White Eyes and Kita.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:13 pm

(alright. xD)

Blaze chuckled as he walked into camp, watching as Loki squirmed and wiggled around in his mother's grip, feeling a strong liking towards the pup. He laid down at the edge of camp, watching as wolves entered, and greeted their pack members after the long night.

Durnal was last to pad into camp, his black pelt barely visible, but his emerald eyes giving away his position. The pack Delta, Auburn, greeted Durnal. "Evening Durnal. How did the Gathering go?" He asked. Durnal dipped his head to the red-brown wolf, meeting his blue eyes steadily. "It went alright. Although Anakin didn't act any different." He replied, shaking his massive head.

Serenity laid down next to Bluejay and Arrow, her ice blue eyes meeting Bluejay's for a moment, before she rested her head down con her paws. Bluejay smiled and rested his head on her scruff, while Arrow laid his on Bluejay's back. Arrow motioned to Loki, "c'mon, Loki." He whispered, jerking his head towards himself and the other two.

(And okay, sounds good!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:35 pm

(Okay!! Back!!)

Loki looked over and wagged his tail before pausing and glancing at his mom who still carried him in his mouth. It would be the first time he wouldn't be sleeping at her side. His golden eyes found her green ones and wondered if his mother would be okay sleeping by herself.

Neka smiled and sat Loki down gently and nodded. "Go ahead, I'm fine," she added, giving the pup a little push with her nose. "Go with your friends."

"Mommmy, you sure?" he asked before smiling when he saw her nod. "Okay," he said as he turned and ran over to the other pups. For a moment he was confused where he was to lay. "Uh...where do I go?"

Neka laid down and rested her head on her paws as her ears flicked forward and back and listened to the sounds of the other wolves around her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A low growl emitted from the cave as White Eyes stood still, his head lowered to avoid eye contact with his alpha. "Is it true?" The voice snapped, the red eyes squinting in the darkness. "Did you find her?"

White Eyes flicked his ears back and forth but he couldn't bring himself to answer. He may have been sworn to the alpha but deep in his heart he new that it was right if he gave away his old friend's mate and their son's location. "Rage, I think-"

"It's true," interjected a light and new voice. Kita trotted in, her clear and bright honey golden eyes ago. "They were spotted up further north, towards the mountains sir, it's been confirmed," she smirked, glancing at White Eyes with a sharp look.

He growled and she quieted before growing silent as she heard Rage rise from his lounging spot in the cave. "Is that so? Thank you Kita, I can always depend on you," he grinned as he emerged from the darkness, stopping to give the fae a lick on the muzzle before glaring at White Eyes. "Tell me..what took you so long to answer."

"I wanted to make sure the information was correct and not a rumor," White Eyes said with a straight face, even though he knew that it was a lie. "But I guess that it is true then."
The black and red wolf smirked as he circled his two close pack mates. "Kita, I can depend on you. Find more information, do whatever you can. Bring me back whatever you find out, and in return..." he smirked, towering over her and giving her flank a little nip. "We might talk about puppies in the future."

Kita wagged her tail and nodded. "Y-y-yes Rage. I shall not fail you."

"Good, now leave me. I must plan on what to do when I see Neka and that brat of hers again. I might kill the pup but make his mother my slave," he grinned, licking his lips as he descended back into his cave. "Kita, head out now."

"With pleasure," she barked as she turned and ran off in the direction.

White Eyes remained silent but sighed, shaking his head as he turned and walked back to his resting place. "Forgive me Kiba, for I have failed you."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:46 pm

Serenity lifted her head to look softly at Loki, and gestured to a spot next to her. "You can sleep here, if you want," she offered, a little smile forming on her maw. She rested her head back down on her paws.

Durnal laid close next to Blaze, glancing around the entire camp, his emerald gaze resting on Neka for a moment before he tore his eyes away to look at the ground. "Something bothering you, boss?" Blaze joked, nudging him. Durnal smiled and shook his head. "No, I'm just tired." Durnal replied. Blaze nodded, and laid his head down, falling asleep almost instantly.

----

In the morning, a large amount of growling awoke Durnal, and he noticed he had accidentally slept in. He barged out of his den, and glared around. He spotted Denahi with an unfamiliar fae(let's just say it's Kita XD), pinning her down against the ground, snarling fiercely. "You think you can just-" Durnal interrupted him by snarling. "What is the meaning of this, Denahi!?" Durnal growled, stomping a forepaw. Denahi glared at the massive male, and growled. "I found her in the territory, chasing prey." He told him. Durnal flicked his tail, and Denahi unpinned the fae. "You are dismissed." He growled to Denahi, and Blaze came close to Durnal's side. Durnal padded towards the fae, his massive body relaxed. "Who are you?" He asked her calmly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:49 pm

Kita yelped and pinned her ears and tucked her tail between her legs. "I'm....I'm...sorry...I was just hungry. I come from farther south. I was searching for food and that brute attacked me!" She snapped, her eyes traveling after Denahi before looking back at Durnal and her golden eyes widened some, admiring the handsomeness of the large wolf. "M-my name is Kita."

Neka blinked, stretching, having slept in all of the commotion before standing and shaking herself before noticing Denahi sulking away. "Denahi?" She asked, turning to look at him. "What's wrong?"
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:55 pm

Durnal's gaze softened as he listened to the fae, and shook his head. "You'll have to excuse Denahi. I apologize for him," he growled, then listened to the statement of her name. He gave a little grin. "My name is Durnal. And this is my brother Blaze, the Beta of our pack." Durnal told Kita, nudging the white brute next to him.

Blaze smirked. "Hey, don't mind old Denahi! He's just old and grumpy!" Blaze laughed, but was quickly silenced by Durnal. He nodded, and dipped his head down, keeping quiet... For now.

Denahi looked over at Neka, flicking his tail irritably. "That fae over there. Wandering around in our territory, and Durnal just sent me off when I was trying to help." Denahi replied, the harshness in his tone very audible.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:58 pm

Kita smiled softly, flickering her ears forward. "Well thank you both for coming to help me. I thought he was going to attack me. I didn't know what to do."

Neka paused and tilted her head. A new fae? Since when? "It's alright Denahi, deep down Durnal knows your concern is for the pack," she smiled softly, offering some support. "You have a tough facade but deep down everyone knows that you care."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:03 pm

Durnal nodded, "It's my pleasure. And I doubt Denahi would really try to hurt you. He's just concerned for the pack." He told Kita, sitting down, and glancing over at Denahi. Would Denahi attack her?

Denahi's eyes widened at her support, and he looked at his paws. "Well, I sure care about the pack." He muttered, not even trying to deny it. He mentally smirked. She has no idea what I'm planning, does she?

Blaze looked around. "You came all the way from the South? But why?" Blaze asked, not suspiciously, but out of slight concern.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:07 pm

Kita smiled softly. "Well at least I have you both to thank for saving me." She said before looking at Blaze. "Hunters have been raiding the south, pushing wolves and others like me north. The brave ones only stay down there now," she answered.

Neka looked at Dehnai for a few more moments before walking over to see what had even gotten him excited in the first place.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:11 pm

Durnal acknowledged her words with a nod. "You're welcome, Kita." He replied, then stiffened at the word 'hunters'. Blaze nudged Durnal, trying to keep him calm. Humans killed my father and half of my childhood pack... They nearly killed me and Blaze... "I understand." He replied, looking at the ground.

Blaze looked over at Neka, and smiled. "Hey, Neka. Came to join the party?" He joked playfully.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:13 pm

Neka smiled but stopped short as soon as she saw Kita. Kita flashed a grin that only lasted a second as Neka sprang and pinned the other fae to the ground, growling and snarling as she stared down at her. "What are you doing here?" She snapped, baring her fangs and raising her hackles.

Kita yelped, tucking her tail between her legs. "I have no idea what you are talking about! I don't even know you! Help!" She pleaded, closing her eyes.

AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:18 pm

Durnal's eyes widened and he growled. "Neka! Calm down!" He barked, gently but strongly pulling her off of Kita. He gave Neka a confused look. "Do you know this fae?" Durnal asked sternly, looking between the two faes.

Bluejay woke up and saw the commotion, nudging arrow, Serenity, and Loki. "Guys, what's going on?" He asked, before padding over to see. Blaze stepped protectively close to the pups.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:22 pm

"I don't know her!" Kita cried, lowering herself to the ground. "Really!! Honest!!"

Neka snarled. "She's part of my old pack. She's an manipulator, a lier, and a cheat. Don't trust her. Please," she said as she looked at Durnal. "She's lying."

Kita shook her head. "I have no idea what you're talking about!"

Loki paused and shook himself as he woke up. "Mommy?" He asked as he looked at her to see her trembling some.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:26 pm

Durnal looked between the two faes, his emerald eyes narrowing. "Hm..." He pondered, then decided. "Kita is welcome to stay, as there is no proof of these accusations. But, I will keep an extra eye on things." Durnal growled to the pack.

Blaze nuzzled Loki, "Everything will be fine, bud." He assured the pup, smiling softly.

Denahi growled. "I'm with Neka on this one, Durnal. Kita makes herself sound too innocent to actually be innocent." He replied, padding over to stand next to Neka.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:30 pm

Kita glared at Denahi. "You just have it out for me, that's all that is," she snapped while staying low to the ground. At the word mommy, she stopped and looked over at Loki and paused for a split second before looking back at Durnal. "You can observe me as long as you want," she said with a small smile.

Neka growled, but said nothing as she took a step back and turned to walk away.
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:35 pm

Denahi snarled. "No, I just know when someone is lying!" He sneered, then turned and padded after Neka. She was really the only pack member, other than Sol, he kind of appreciated. "So.. Tell me about Kita." He growled, getting straight to the point.

Durnal acknowledged Kita's last words. Was she flirting? Of course not, you idiot! Grow up! Durnal put on a smile, and nodded. "I'm just looking out for my pack. Don't take it to heart." He replied coolly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:41 pm

Neka sat down and flicked her ear at him. "She's an manipulator, someone who seduces males and then uses that to black mail them or turn it against them. Don't trust her. She's smart but just acts dumb. I don't like her here, she's Rage's loyal bitch. I just have a feeling if she's here then he's somewhere close." She slumped down and pinned her ears. "I ran away to keep my son safe and now it's coming back to haunt me." She glanced over to see Kita flirting with Durnal and she scoffed, figuring that of course Kita would be the type he wanted. How dumb she was to think that he actually....she caught herself and shook the thought away. "Just watch out or your alpha," she warned.

Kita smiled and stood up and shook herself. "Thank you," she whimpered as she nuzzled under Durnal's chin before giving a little nip to his cheek. "If there is anything that you need...I'll be happy to help and I do mean anything."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:52 pm

Denahi listened, his shock growing with each passing moment. He looked down and thought. "Don't worry. I'll keep an eye on her, and if she tries anything with your pup, either I or Blaze will be the first to confront her. Most likely Blaze." Denahi replied, his rusty golden eyes meeting hers for a moment, before turning to watch as Kita flirted with the alpha. "Durnal isn't sex deprived. He knows how to control himself, but he's very kind. That's his main issue, sometimes he gives a fae the wrong idea." He murmured.

Durnal nodded and touched his nose to her cheek gratefully. "Yeah, thank you." He replied, smiling at the fae, his green eyes meeting here for a moment.

(I'm sorry if my replies are a few minutes late! I'm on my phone now!)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimalLove Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:01 pm

(You're fine, in a few more minutes I'm gonna go to sleep anyway.)

At the words sex deprived she arched her eyebrow but didn't question it. Of course he would have more faes on the side she thought bitterly. "Thank you Dehnai," she said with a small smile as she stood up and bowed once to the beta before walking away to clear her head.

Kita blushed and cleared her throat. "I'll just...stay here then."
AnimalLove
AnimalLove
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:04 pm

Denahi nodded, and smiled. He turned and padded away, somewhere to clear his head.

Durnal Rose an eyebrow, but shrugged. "Why don't we go for a walk around the territory?" He suggested, then started padding out of camp, waiting for Kita to follow.

(Alright. Cx)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next