Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

halum looks for a possible place for his mate

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

halum looks for a possible place for his mate - Page 5 Empty Re: halum looks for a possible place for his mate

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 6:13 pm

*coming over a hill I see a herd of deer. letting my fur rustle about me I crouch and crawl towards them*

Back to top Go down

halum looks for a possible place for his mate - Page 5 Empty Re: halum looks for a possible place for his mate

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 6:16 pm

Jenna:*i walk up and walk to the entrence of the cave*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 5:17 pm

H: *I trot back to the cave dragging a big buck, I drop it when I see her* "Jenna what you doing baby girl?" *I go to her instantly and nuzzle her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 9:58 pm

J:*i nuzzle him back* "just looking around"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 2:39 pm

H: *I smile warmly* "Here follow daddy." *I lead her to the herd, motioning to a small injured foal* "You see that injured foal over there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 3:49 pm

J:*i smile* "ya"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 3:33 pm

H: *I smile and tense* "Ready to hunt?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 6:08 pm

J:*i wag my tail* "okay"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:11 pm

H: *I crawl on my belly towards a doe stopping about five feet from her I lunge up at her and slice her throat open in one quick movement. Just as my feet hit the ground her lifeless body lands next to me, I then sprint and snap at another deer. Growling and barking I play with it, scaring it I continue to growl and bark while chasing it*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:09 pm

J:*i crouch and growl,then lunge at the injured foal landing on its back and quickly snap its neck*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:34 pm

H: *stopping I grin proudly* "Good catch J"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:20 pm

J:*i smile* "thanks"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:45 am

H: *I put my nose to the air and sniff, growling instantly, my hackles raising* "Jenna go back to your mom, we have company" *I quickly disappear into the trees*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:31 am

Jenna:"Okay" *I run back to the den*
WildFire:*I wake up and stand, sniffing the air and growl*
Jenna:*I run behind my mother*
Pups:*We wake up and stand behind our mother*
Sundance/Piper:*We stand beside our sister*
Bluefox:*I stand infront of my sisters growling*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:23 pm

WildFire: I continue growling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:55 pm

H: *I trot in* "Lets move the pups to a safer place"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:45 pm

WildFire: I nod "Okay, where are we going"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:01 pm

(that Lupin place, in the lands for the wolves I'll meet you there)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:08 pm

(okay)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:20 am

Kydah: He lands and says to them "Sorry I am late. I had to sort things out while you were waiting" he said and walked up to Halum and nuzzled her gently.... Then he turned to the pups and nuzzled thems gently.

Pack: They all came in and started to lay down or just talk to someone.

(STOP ROLEPLAYING WITHOUT ME!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:40 pm

(Halum is a boy and he's wildfire's mate)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:19 pm

(Oh ok, but what about my wolves? My Pack? And Kydah and everything?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:26 pm

(I don't know, I guess they left the pack, but I'm not sure so you'll have to ask twilight_chic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:54 pm

(Ok, because i`m really really mad!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:12 pm

(Why?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next