Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

halum looks for a possible place for his mate

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

halum looks for a possible place for his mate - Page 2 Empty Re: halum looks for a possible place for his mate

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:53 pm

*i smile* "sure"

Back to top Go down

halum looks for a possible place for his mate - Page 2 Empty Re: halum looks for a possible place for his mate

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:55 pm

*smiling I sprint towards an open meadow where the smell of elk drifts toward us. crouching I wait for her, eyeing a good sized buck that we both could have*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:00 pm

*i see the buck and walk around to the other side of it and crouch*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:01 pm

*smiling at her I nod and bolt out of my crouch once I'm close to and snap at its shoulder slicing it to the bone*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:04 pm

*i jump and sink my teeth into its neck and my claws on its chest and back*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 pm

*I grab at it but a second to late, I feel one of its hooves it my shoulder. yelping I jump but run to help my mate, we finally bring it down and kill it. I stop and lay down whining*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:10 pm

*i walk over and nuzzle him* "are you ok"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:12 pm

*I wince when she touches me* "yea jus a lil nic on the shoulder"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:15 pm

*i lay down and clean his shoulder*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:25 am

*I again yelp in pain then jus clench my jaws and shut my eyes shut and groan* "Thank you darling" *I whisper*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:51 am

"your welcome" *when i'm done i lay down beside him* "should i go get Secret Scencer"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:35 pm

*I raise my head up* "Whos that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:47 pm

*i look at him* "that's the pack's med wolf"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:59 am

"Oh, no it will get better." *I get up and limp to the kill and eat silently*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:04 pm

*i walk with him and start eating*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:13 pm

*I smile at wildfire and clean my fur*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:08 pm

*i smile back and continue eating*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:14 pm

*I trot around trying to ease my bunched up muscles then curl up to sleep*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:16 pm

*i trot over and lay down beside him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:18 pm

"Good night fire" *I nuzzle you*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:27 pm

*i him back* "good night" *i fall asleep*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:29 pm

*I smile and close my eyes and fall asleep*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:53 pm

*sleeping*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:54 pm

*I keep alert and partly sleep*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:00 pm

*i wake up 2 hours later and get up to eat*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next