Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

halum looks for a possible place for his mate

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

halum looks for a possible place for his mate - Page 3 Empty Re: halum looks for a possible place for his mate

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:02 pm

*I smile and follow her to the kill and eat*

Back to top Go down

halum looks for a possible place for his mate - Page 3 Empty Re: halum looks for a possible place for his mate

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:02 pm

*i nuzzle him and go back to eating*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:11 pm

*I clean my self then look at her* "wildfire do you want children now? There's plenty of food to care for them now, and I found a beautiful cave about 5 miles from here next to the ocean"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:08 pm

*i smile* "ok"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:11 pm

"Lets go to the cave first" *I trot off to the cave*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:21 pm

*i follow him into the cave*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:24 pm

*I walk behind her asking, this time for pups*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:36 pm

*i smile and nod*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:38 pm

*I mount her and breed her then get off and nip her lightly and smile* "Now all we do is wait and hunt"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:50 pm

*i smile and nuzzle him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:55 pm

*I smile and sprint out of the cave to hunt. I come back with a rabbit and lay it at her feet for her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:02 pm

*i eat half and push the other half to him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:03 pm

*I shake my head* "No, i ate before I came home" *I rolled it back to her with my nose and grin*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:09 pm

*i smile and eat the rest of it*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:12 pm

*I lick you and groom you*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:17 pm

*i nuzzle him and lay down*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:20 pm

*I lay down next to you*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:20 pm

*i lay my head on my paws and fall asleep*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:22 pm

*I get up quietly and trot to the entrance of the cave and watch the ocean*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 pm

*sleeping*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:44 pm

*I look at her and smile, trotting down to the edge of the water I sit down and howl*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:02 pm

*i wake up and go over and sit next to him then howl our voices becomeing one*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:06 pm

*I look at her then gradually stop howling, smiling* "How do you feel?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:17 pm

*i smile* "great"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:25 pm

*I grin and hug her* "Thats good"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next