Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

halum looks for a possible place for his mate

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

halum looks for a possible place for his mate - Page 4 Empty Re: halum looks for a possible place for his mate

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:36 pm

*i hug him back* "yep"

Back to top Go down

halum looks for a possible place for his mate - Page 4 Empty Re: halum looks for a possible place for his mate

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:36 pm

*I smile and sit next to her on the beach*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:47 pm

*i smile and nuzzle him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:26 pm

"When are the pups due?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:22 pm

"tomorrow"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:25 pm

*I nod* "alright" *I get up and wait for her* "lets go back to the den and rest"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:42 pm

"ok" *i get up and walk back to the den*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:45 pm

*I trot back to the den and curl up beside her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:53 pm

*i lay my head on my paws and fall asleep*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:10 pm

*I growl deeply a warning to all passing animals and lie my head down next to hers*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 8:08 pm

*i wake up and hour later and nuzzle him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 11:03 am

*I lift my head and nuzzle her back* "Is it time?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 4:48 pm

*i smile* "yes"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 10:45 am

"ok, breath" *I get up and stand in front of you*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 7:10 pm

*i lay on my side and start pushing and panting then 4 pups come out*
(3 females and 1 male)
Females:
halum looks for a possible place for his mate - Page 4 Sun_Wolf_by_gaelicwolf
halum looks for a possible place for his mate - Page 4 3
halum looks for a possible place for his mate - Page 4 Aleu3

Male:
halum looks for a possible place for his mate - Page 4 BlueFox_Commission_by_shayde

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 12:39 pm

"O they are beautiful!" *I lay down next to you and the pups, I clean them and smile lovingly at them and their mother* "Good job!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 4:27 pm

*i smile and nuzzle him* "thanks" *i clean them* "what should we name them"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 5:06 pm

Halum: "hmm, I'm not sure, what would you like to name them?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 5:51 pm

"um...the male can be Bluefox,the one with a sun on her can be Sunset or Sundance,the red one can be Jenna,and the tan one can be Piper or Aurora"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 12:52 pm

"Those are all good names! Hmm let me think" *I sit thinking* " Bluefox, Sundance, Jenna, and Piper. Thats there names, good names." *I play with them*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 5:10 pm

Wildfire:*i smile and nod then lay my head on my paws to tired to play*
Pups:*we play with our father*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 5:54 pm

*I smile at her and play with the pups till their tired. Then I settle down and watch my family* "We should tell the pack soon, that it is safe here" *I whisper into the night to myself*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 5:58 pm

Wildfire:*i fall asleep*
Pups:*we curl up to our mother and fall asleep*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 6:09 pm

*I smile and know they are safe. Quietly I go outside, sniffing the air. I prick my ears towards the woods and run, sounding the howl of hunt*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Wildfire:*my ears prick when i hear the howl but i stay sleeping*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next