Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brandy, sweeter then life

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Brandy, sweeter then life Empty Brandy, sweeter then life

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:27 pm

Brandy ~ I walked into the meadow, smelling the air. The lovely scent of the blossoms filled the air, whilst the sweet scent of grass laced the floor.. I smiled thinking how lucky I had been to find this meadow, it had everything I could ever want, shade cover from the weather, food and water... I cantered around happily before grazing... my chestnut mane falling over my eyes..

Brandy, sweeter then life Roan_m10

Back to top Go down

Brandy, sweeter then life Empty Re: Brandy, sweeter then life

Post by Glass Prison Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:46 am

Bronte~

The air was fresh and clean, filled with the sweet smells of pine and the forest as i walked along a new path. It was morning still and the woods were just starting to wake up. I was new around here for i was from the desert and used to there being no trees, water, and grass. The shade was great and kept me cool although i was sorta jumpy. There were lots of places predators could hide out here. The sun would occasionaly shine down through the thick canopy above as the tree tops swayed in the gentle wind and her rays would seek out the black specks that littered my blue coat. I shook out my black and burgundy colored mane and swished my matching tail. the trees started thinning and soon i was standing at the edge of the forest. I peered out into the ckearing and spotted a mare. I still a loner and just wanted a friend, no intrest in a family or love yet. I had no experince. I happily trot out of the trees and let the sun dance off my coat and i pick up my black legs high as i prance around her. I call out to her in a masculin whinny. I bob my brown and tan head up and down to get her attention while watching her with bright black eyes.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/141/f/3/Wild_Blue_Roan_Horse_by_Valarian_Warrior.jpg
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:03 am

Brandy ~ I raised my head, perking my ears towards him, I nickered happily to him...moving towards him.......... " Hey.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:13 am

Bronte~
I slow to a easy walk and move towards her as she comes to me. I stop all together and bow my head, "Hi." i say and lift it again. "Who are you?" i question as i look over her strawberry roan coat.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:24 am

Brandy ~ I smiled slightly at his bow, I looked at his odd colouring and smiled again..... " My name is Brandy... yours ? " I asked gently

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:11 pm

Bronte~
I shift into a more comfortable postion and smile. "My name is Bronte. Pleased to meet you Brandy." my voice was deep but charming, having an edge of my youth still lingering in its pits.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Brandy ~ " Pleased to meet you too..." I smiled...my eyes glistened as I looked at him, I rested my back leg, waiting on what to do next...

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:59 pm

Bronte~
I glance around momentarily, scanning the empty pasture. It was pretty spacey. Allowing a sly grin to creep across my face, i step forward and nip her shoulder. Spinning on my heels, i race away from her laughing and calling, "your it!" over my shoulder.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Brandy ~ I laugh, sprinting after him with suprising speed, he was just a length away from me and I knew I could reach him.... I streched my neck out catching him tail in my teeth... " No, now your it..." I smiled, running past him..

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:11 pm

Bronte~
My ears swivle back to pick up her thunderous hoof beats not far behind. She snags my tail and squeal playfully as she races by. "Not for long!" I shout and kick myself into gear. I sprint after her so fast, my mane was whipping loudly behind me. I easily caught up and nipped her flank before expertly manuvering around her backside and coming up on her left.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Brandy ~ I smile as he gallops on my left, I bump into him, " ah ha, better luck next time..." I speed up, my feet barely touching the floor....

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:16 pm

Bronte~
I grumble under my breath playfully and continue chasing after her. I was almost to her side again when i was suddenly tripping and falling. A nasty scream burst past my lips as the ground rushes up to meet me. I fall face first into the dirt and slide across the grass until i come to a halt. I am breathing heavy and my eyes are wide in frantic, their dark pits swirling in pain. I look down at my front right leg and see that it is broken..."Brandy?" i call out loudly.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:19 pm

Brandy ~ I skid not even stopping before I turn... I bolt back to him...." Are you ok... what happened..." I kneel at his side..

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Bronte~
I look up at her once she reaches my side. "I think i broke my leg or something!" i said in a panicky voice. It hurt to move it!
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:25 pm

Brandy ~ " I'm sorry if this hurts...." I ran my muzzle over his leg.... finding no break but he had dislocated it..... " It's dislocated I'll have to push it back in..." I said looking into his eyes...

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:35 pm

Bronte~
I fidgit uncomfortably as she runs her muzzle over my leg. It tingled a little bit though. "If you can do it, please do." i mumbled through clenched teeth.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:41 pm

Brandy ~ I nodded, taking his leg gently in my jaws... " I need you to push against me..." I pushed his leg towards the joint it had become dislocated from....

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:44 pm

Bronte~
Squeezing my eyes shut like a young colt, i push with all my force back at her. I feel the bone move and the joint pop back into place. Witha grunt, i open my eyes and look up at her happily. "thanks Brandy." i say as i struggle to stand.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Brandy ~ I push him back down gently, " No, you need to rest it, otherwise it might pop back out..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Bronte~
She gently shoves me down and i plop down with a audible *humph*. "okay Mother." i tease and smile up at her.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Brandy ~ I smile back " Mother knows best..." I trot over to a nearby river gathering some water in a makeshift bowl made from bark.. taking it back over to Bronte.

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:20 pm

Bronte~
Her comment intrigued(sp) me. I was suddenly curious about her a little more. "Have you been a mother?" i ask her as she comes over with the water.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:09 am

Brandy ~ " No I haven't, just learned a lot from my mother.." I smiled.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:08 pm

Bronte~
I sip the welcoming water and reply, "You have many siblings?"
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Brandy ~ " I had an older brother ".. I said, thinking back to when I had loved my brother, no he was just dead weight to me..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next