Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystal, A soldier close to breaking point

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Crystal, A soldier close to breaking point Empty Crystal, A soldier close to breaking point

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:16 pm

Crystal ~ I sat a the bar, in the shadows...I was deep in thought. I had only just returned from tour.. and it had been a bad one at that. Two of my squaddies had been killed and as the medic, It hit me hard not being able to save them. I drank slowly from my glass, ordering another once I had finished. As I thought about the event that had happened earlier this month.

We were under heavy fire and bullets were flying every where, I was hit in the arm. Sgt Smith ran towards me... he was shot, killed instanstly, I scrambled over to him....the bullets fizzing past my head. Private Oldridge and Corpral Wensington, had to pull me back... " I can save him..." I screamed...they looked at each other.. and held me down.." Let me go..." I struggled against them...they ended up having to knock me out for theirs and my own safety... we recieved reinforments and returned to base after the mission was completed... I stayed up the whole night... unable to sleep..

As I returned to the present...a tear rolling down my cheek... I ordered another drink.. my men had looked at me as if I had gone crazy.. maybe I had lost it for one moment...but after that they didn't treat me the same, always looking at me strangely... I sighed, finishing yet another drink... I raised my had ordering another.. the bar man looked at me concerned...

Back to top Go down

Crystal, A soldier close to breaking point Empty Re: Crystal, A soldier close to breaking point

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:53 pm

Zach~
I walk into the bar, ripped faded jeans a shirt with a motocross logo on it, my ink black shaggy hair resting on my forehead,stubble on my chin and jawbone. with a sigh I looked around then go sit in the back.a table from a group of people with one girl that looked about ready to cry, I order a beer and nodded a thanks when it got here, taking a swing I looked around again, tonight the bar was mostly filled with people from the Army, was I in the Army or anything like that? kinda I was a greasemonkey or that's what my buds called me. I fixed the jeeps or anything else for the Army, been over seas a couple times but I told them I couldn't anymore cause I had to take care of my little six year old sister. I take a swig of beer again then nodded to a couple guys that said my name
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Crystal, A soldier close to breaking point Empty Re: Crystal, A soldier close to breaking point

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Crystal ~ I finish my 7th drink and stand up heading to the toilets, I stumble over a chair, swearing at the people occupying the table... a marine try to help me back up, I swipe his hands away..I guess you could say I was drinking away my sorrows.. I reached the toilet just in time, I puke in the toilet, I hold my hair back... I stand up and head back to the bar... I don't feel like drinking any more, I head out towards my car, swaying to and fro..

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:31 pm

Zach~
I finsih off my beer then looked over as the girl stumbles up and trys to make her way to the bathroom, I wince a little as she almost falls on her fall and jerks away from a guy trying to hepl her. she finely maks it to the bathroom and I order another beer, drinking this one glancing around the see that girl make her way outside her keys in hand. I groaned and stand up making my way to her "ma'am" I say lightly putting my hand on her shoulder "hey lets find someone to drive you home"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:47 pm

Crystal ~ " I'm fine.." I slur, I swipe his hand of my shoulder, he might only be trying to help me.. but I could take care of my self...a group of men, look towards the pair of us..." What !!! " I shout in their direction..the cold hit me as I stumble outside...wrapping my coat around me...my dog tags, pressing against my chest... more bad memories, this time about a close freind...

Sgt Hoptkins was a bomb disposal soldier, he ended up disarming 211 IED's, Number 212 killed him, when they brought his body back, I broke down...All my closest freinds were dying around me and every time one of them passed, a little bit of me died....his funeral was a quiet, just close freinds and family, how he wanted it. I rested a single bullet in his coffin, we had agreed a while back that we would both place one of our bullets in each others coffin, so we could find each other...I never thought it would actually happen...

A shiver went down my spine... I continued to my car..

Last edited by Too Late For Mercy on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:53 pm

Zach~
I sighed and take a small step back holding my hands up "riiight your fine" I said in a mock tone then looked over at the men and nodded to them that they could go, groaning I pulled my hoodie on and fallow her outside the cold night air slapping me in the face, my dog tags clanging against each other as I jog to catch up with that girl, there was no way I was going to let her drive home. "hey your not driving home" I said catching up to her and put my hand more firmly one her shoulder stopping her, I was taller then her and probably stronger "look Im not going to let you drive home, let me have your keys" I said looking her in eye my sea green eyes boring into hers
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:05 pm

Crystal ~ " Why do you care if I drive home or not... " I ask him...still clutching my keys firmly, brushing my hair out of my eyes, maybe if I was a little less drunk, his face would stay in one place.." Just because I'm smaller, doesn't mean I can't kick your ass..." I had a tendancy to get a bit rowdy when I was drunk..

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Zach~
I rolled my eyes looking down at her "one you could go to jail, two Im not about to let you get someone killed or yourself killed, you wanna die do it some other way" I said then shook my head looking at her when she said she could kick my ass "I doubt that kid, now either give me your keys or I'm going to drag your drunk ass to my truck and take you home that way" I growled out, I didn't have time for this I had to get home and check on Hannah
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Crystal ~ I passed my keys to him...I had to admit that it wouldn't be to smart if I drove home in this state...I sat in the passenger seat, waiting for him to get in the car...I wondered how he would handle my lovely car... sometimes it wouldn't start... sometimes it would cut out..I leaned my head back on the head rest.. closing my eyes..was I gonna have a hangover or what... I opened my eyes again, looking out of the window.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:35 pm

Zach~
finely she handed me the keys, fallowing her to her car I get in and adjust the seat so I could drive with out being squished. I turn the car on to find it only sputtered then died on me, I looked over at her "dose it do this often?" I asked then try again getting nothing from the car this time. I run a hand through my hair and looked at her pulling the keys out "alright come on I'll drive you home in my truck then in the morning when is not so flippin cold I'll have a look at your car" I said then get out and wait for her to fallow me to my truck
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:22 am

Crystal ~ I smile slightly, good car...I grab a few things from the dashboard...finaly opening my door. My head slightly spinning as I stood up... " It doesn't need fixing...." I mumble, as I follow him. The car park was fairly full, I looked around trying to find his car.. of course I had no idea which car it was, but I had to do something to fill the awkward silence..

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:39 pm

Zach~
I looked over at her "yeah it dose, it could stall on you while your driving and that wouldn't be good" I say walking to my Ford F-150 truck, I unlock the doors then open her door for her, after she got in I closed the door then jump in myself, turning the truck on I back up then start driving "ok where do you live?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:58 pm

Crystal ~ " 123 Linford Ave..." I told him. I looked at the window thinking, I seemed to be doing a lot of it these days. I turned my head to him... " I never got yor name..." I said, hoping he wouldn't think I was flirting, although I had to admit.. I wouldn't realise if I was. I wondered what part of the army he work for, he didn't look like a soldier, I would ask him in a minute...

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:03 pm

Zach~
I nodded crap that was a good twenty minutes from here and I had to cheek on Kelly, glancing over at her "do you mind if I make a quick stop first?" I asked then looking back at the road I smirked slightly "the names Zach, and you are?" I asked then turn the heat up and switch it so my windows didn't fog up
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:44 pm

Crystal ~ " No I don't mind...." I said, I leaned my heasd against the window..." Thanks Zach.. my names Crystal.."

OOC ~ Sorry it's so short

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:49 pm

Zach~
I smiled lopsided at her "thanks" I turn onto my street and nodded "nice name Crystal" glancing at her I chuckled "if you have to throw up there's a bucket in the back" I said

(its all good)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:14 pm

Crystal ~ " Thanks... and I'll be alright, I don't usually get sick..." I smile, " I guessing your part of the army, right..?" I asked, as we pulled into what I assumed was his street

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Zach~
I chuckled and nodded "kind of, Im a grease monkey from the army, ya know fix the jeeps and whatever needs fixin" I said then looked over at her then pulled into my driveway and turn the truck off "you can come in if you want, I've gotta cheek on my little sister"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:42 pm

Crystal ~ I laughed slightly before saying " So my hunk of junk should be a piece of cake then...and yeah sure." I smiled..

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:48 pm

Zach~
with a smirk I nodded "yup, cool with me" I jump out, pulling keys out of my pocket and walking to my front door, I unlock the door then hold it open for her to walk in
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:43 am

Crystal ~ I nodded as I walk past, moving some hair behind my ears.. I looked around, I smiled again seeing what seemed to be his little sister or daughter run up to him....I placed my hand out and eant on the wall, feeling slightly dizzy.. " How many drinks did I have..? " I asked..

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:11 pm

Zach~
I walk in and looked around then kneel down when Kelly run up to me in her pajamas "Zach!" I sighed and picked her up "your supposed to be asleep Kell" she just smiled and nestled into my chest and shoulder. I looked at Crystal and chuckled with a smirk "about ten by my count" I said and Kelly looking at her "who are you?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:37 pm

Crystal ~ " Oh, am I going to have a bad headache tommorow or what..." I smiled, watching him and his lttle sister.." My names Crystal and Zach is helping me out..." I said, replying to Kelly's question...

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Zach~
I smirked nodding "oh yeah it'll be a killer" I said then looked down at Kelly who looked at Crystal and smiled nodding "oh ok, Im Kelly" she said then yawned into my shoulder "see this is why you should be in bed" I said to her
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:10 pm

Crystal ~ " Hi Kelly, nice to meet you..." I replied. Tonight I had drunk way to much, and made myself look like an ass... " Did I upset anyone at the bar....?" I asked " I'll have to appologise tommorrow..if I did.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next