Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystal, A soldier close to breaking point

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Crystal, A soldier close to breaking point - Page 3 Empty Re: Crystal, A soldier close to breaking point

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:55 pm

K-9~
I barked,scrtching at thw window,i whimpered,surely she would reconnize me,she had trained me when Smith was sink.I barked at the door,the collar onme was black and told everyone that i was a millitary dog.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Crystal, A soldier close to breaking point - Page 3 Empty Re: Crystal, A soldier close to breaking point

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:24 am

Crytsal ~ I pulled away from his lips slightly, " Can you hear that..." I mumbled to him...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:17 am

K-9~
I scratched at the window again,then barked,i whimpered trying get there attention.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:32 pm

Crystal ~ I turned looking at the window, I winced trying to see out of the window. I leaned my head trying to get a better look... the dog at the window, it barked and whimpered... " K9 is that you...?" I asked, realising how silly that sounded...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:42 pm

K-9~
I barked loudly,i knew she would remember,i scratched at the window wanting to go in.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:48 pm

Crystal ~ " I'll be back Zach...I kissed him before standing up, walking to the door and opening it looking for K9... " K9... " I whispered.... kneeling down...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:00 pm

K-9~
I looked to my side,and seen crystal kneeling down,i barked and jumped off the window seal and raced toward Crystal,knocking her over,and licking her face multiable times.My tail waged happly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Crystal ~ " Heya boy...How'd you get here..." I smiled hugging him...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:10 pm

K-9~
I barked,and looked at my collar then at her watch,they were both blinking and making noise like crazy.That is how millitary dogs found millitary people,it helped alot.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:43 am

Crystal ~ I looked at K-9 and smiled, " Aww, you can't come in boy.. if you wait here, I'll take you home with me..." I said standing back up, looking at Zach, with a smile, then back at K-9...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:27 pm

K-9~
I stoo tall, and nodded my approval.I barked telling her not long, even though she couldnt hear me.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:24 am

Crystal - As I went back in, I sat back on the couch. I decided not to go too fast with Zac, I really liked him and smiled gently. We seemed to have a real connection. " Zac, I'm gonna go home, Okay..." I had already put my number into his phone and he knew where I lived. " See you tommorrow..."

I yawned as I walked to the door and began the short journey to my apartment...I hugged K-9 as I shut the door behind me.." Come on boy..."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:08 pm

K-9

He smiled and licked her face. Then, walked with Crystal to her house. he gowled as a soft rustle echoed his his ear. He whiped around to bolt into the woods, barking fisiously, his fangs suck into a mans arm, that held a gun at Crystal. K-9 crunched his bonses and chased him off. K-9 came back out of the woods and trotled over to Crystal. Wagging his tail; and barking telling her we can go now...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3