Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystal, A soldier close to breaking point

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Crystal, A soldier close to breaking point - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal, A soldier close to breaking point

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:40 pm

Zach~
I kissed Kellys head then looked at Crystal with a smirk "eh a couple of guys but don't worry your team explained to them about what was going on" I said then looked at Kelly then at her "how about you go sit down while I put her to bed" I said nodding to the couch
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Crystal, A soldier close to breaking point - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystal, A soldier close to breaking point

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:38 am

Crystal ~ I nodded, feeling slightly bad that I had snapped at a few guys, I sat on the sofa. As he took his sister upstairs, I closed my eyes and placed my head in my hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:29 am

Zach~
"bathrooms first foor on the right" I said then walk up the stairs to put Kelly to bed, after I got her in bed and asleep I walk back down stretching with a soft groan
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:44 am

Crystal ~ I lifted my head as he came down the stairs....I smiled again, " Thanks again.." I said..

OOC ~ Lol sorry it's so short.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:59 am

Zach~
I chuckled and smiled at her "its all good, you want something for your head?" I asked leaning against the back of the couch

(its ok hun my brains still trying to wake up : / )
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:17 am

Crystal ~ " Nah, I'll be fine..." I said, looking at him. I felt thankful that he had stopped me sriving home, I could of killed someone and I would never been able to live with myself if I had..I looked him straight in the eye.. " How do I get over someone close dying,..." A single tear falling down my cheek..

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:56 am

Zach~
I nodded leaning on the back of the couch and looked at her in the eyes, I press my lips together for a sec then gently reach over and wipe the tear away "its not easy and it takes time but you move on" I said gently looking at her
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:06 am

Crystal ~ I smiled lightly to him, " Thanks...fo helping me out and everything, you didn't need to but you still did.." I knew I had to hold strong, because if I broke, I couldn't go back to Afghanistan and help others that needed it..

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:19 am

Zach~
I smiled warmly at her "your welcome but it wasn't that big of a deal" I said then gently tuck some lose hair behind her ear "its ok to let it all out and cry ya know, it doesn't make you weak"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:59 am

Crystal ~ Almost as soon as he said that, tears flowed from my eyes... I couldn't hold them back any longer.." It's not fair, it's always the good people that die.." I whimpered, my vision blurred from the tears..

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:26 pm

Zach~
I watch as the tears flowed and I jump over the couch and sit beside her, gently and carefully I gather her in my arms and rub her back soothingly "I know its not fair hun" I said softly
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:30 pm

Crystal ~ " He was right infront of me, but I couldn't save him..." I cried into his shoulder..thankful he was here to comfort me...

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:36 pm

Zach~
rubbing her back gently I sighed softly "I know hun but it wasn't your fault" I mumbling into her ear a she cry on my shoulder
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:53 pm

hey coud i join,i could play a army dog?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:36 pm

OOC ~ I don't mind, Loveonherarms do you ?

Crystal ~ "I don't how much longer I can hold it together...." I was sniffling from the tears, but was holding them back, trying to calm down....

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:41 pm

Nah Im cool with it

Zach~
rubbing her back gently I looked at her "I understand" I said softly then softly brush my lips on the top of her head "stop holding back, just let it out" I mumbled into her ear
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:47 pm

Crystal ~ I crumpled up in his arms, my tears proof of how much pain, I had kept inside...I wraped my arms around him, again his presence comforting me. It was a good fifteen minute until I stopped crying.. my eyes were red and face wet. I looked at him and smiled " Thank you..." I said quietly..

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:54 pm

Zach~
I held her, rubbing her back and muttering comforting words in her ear as he cried on my shoulder. lightly I kissed her head holding her gently to me, when she finished I smile warmly at her and reach over and grab the box to tissues and set the beside her "your welcome hun" I said and wipe a few tears off her cheeks gently
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:59 pm

Crystal ~ I smiled lightly...he was so gentle, even when he grabbed my shoulder at the bar, he did it gently..I held his hand to my face.. I leaned forwards kissing him on the cheek... " I'm glad I met you..." I said softly, sitting back.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:04 pm

Zach~
watching her I smiled warmly, when her hands framed my face I closed my eyes for a sec savoring her touch then open them in time to see her kiss me on the cheek, now smirking I looked at her and nodded "yeah me too" I lean forward a little and tuck some lose hair behind her ear
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:08 pm

(ok thnx)

K-9~
I walked out o the shadows,my partner was killed in war,after i heard about that i ran away,i was still a millitary dog,but i dont know if i would want another partner after want happen to Sargent Smith.I heard crying and i jumped up onto a window seal,i seena girl and a man,i looked at the girl and my eyes widened i've seen her before,i said in my head,scratching at thw indow and barking loudly for them to hear me.I whimpered.
Crystal, A soldier close to breaking point - Page 2 10-30-10
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:09 pm

Crystal ~ I leaned forwards again embrassing his face this time, placing my lips on his....his body felt warm against mine..

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:18 pm

Zach~
I chuckled watching her then suck in a small breath feeling her lips on mine, slowly I kiss her softly and pulled her back into my arm
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:29 pm

Crystal ~ I kissed him gently, stroking his,,, face I hear a dog, but ignore it, figuring it was just a stray.....

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:31 pm

Zach~
I held her in my arms gently, so if she was going to bolt up or something I wouldn't stop her...ok I would want to, I kiss her leaning into her touch
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next