Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luquid Pack..... ( Seeking members )

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Luquid Pack..... ( Seeking members ) - Page 5 Empty Re: Luquid Pack..... ( Seeking members )

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:32 pm

Name~ Adiemis
Gender~ Female
Age~ 4
Breed~ Timber Wolf
Pelt Color~ White tuffs of hair that have light brown on the tips
Eye Color~ Baby blue, they are strikingly beautiful against her pelt
History~ She was raised in the mountains with her parents and lived a very normal life. Her parents were the pack leaders so she held a very high status in the pack. Though after awhile she decided she wanted to see other things in the world and left the pack, promising to return someday with a mate and lead their pack.
Strength~ Fast runner, okay swimmer, very smart
Weakness~ sometimes is shy
Mate~ none
Crush~ never stayed in one place long enough to have one
Rank~ unknown
Pack~ none at the moment
Markings~ her feet are black
Appearance~ refer to pelt colour, eye colour, and markings
Personality~ funny, smart, active, can be rebellious, tells her own opinion, will defend herself if she feels like it
Pic~ couldnt find one that fit her description

Back to top Go down

Luquid Pack..... ( Seeking members ) - Page 5 Empty Re: Luquid Pack..... ( Seeking members )

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:27 am

Love Adiemis's bio ACCEPTED!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:47 pm

(Thanks =D)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:00 pm

( OKAY!!!! Well lets start this topic back up again shall we? haha XD )

Demon~
Stalking silently away from the pack,my nose picked up a new scent.It was of a Fae."Not another one."I muttered to myself tired of these new pack members coming forth left and right. I had already had my fair share of females for one day..first with that Tamia bugging me,then that newbie that disobeyed orders,as I walked on I hoped that this one had better qualities.In a crouching position I silently moved along,the scent getting stronger and stronger..a growl rumbled from my throat,warning the wolf.

Tamia~

I paced back and fourth,my large pink lolling out of my mouth and hanging limply there.Finally after long moments of walking back and fourth I found a suitable place I lie down in the shade...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:09 pm

Adiemis~
Hearing the male wolf growl, I snarl lowly in response. "I may be new. But do not disrespect me nor test me" My voice was quiet and thoughtful as I look around trying to spot him. Though normally I was relatively nice, when pressured or spoken harshly to, i would almost always become defensive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:41 pm

"whyis everyone so noisy and voilent" i whinned rather sleepily
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5