Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luquid Pack..... ( Seeking members )

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Luquid Pack..... ( Seeking members ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Luquid Pack..... ( Seeking members )

Post by Harley Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 pm

Name:Beautiful Nightmare
Breed: Grey wolf
Pelt color: Black with patches of white, brown and tan
eye color: yellow
History: Her name was Rani before she killed her mentor. Nightmare was raised in a pack that taught you how to fight 24/7. She was excellent at fighting until one day.... her mentor turned on her and tryed to kill her. Instead, she killed him. From that day on she has been known as: Beautiful Nightmare
Strenght: hutning, fighting, others weakness
weakness:She might say
mate: open
crush: none
Pack: I hope to join the Luiquid pack
Markings: Odd white ring of fur around her ear
Appeaance: look to pic
personality: wait and see

Pic:

http://rafsan.gfxartist.com/artworks/146785

I trotted through the woods. Hearing the sounds of wolves i ran towards them. I stopped when i reached the small clearing that the wolves were in. The wind blew my multi-color fur around. My tail wagged around and around like a propeller. "Hi!" i barked. I smiled a wolf smile and rolled onto my back. Kicking my legs in the air i whined nicely.

(I will try to get better as we go)

Last edited by feather12345 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Luquid Pack..... ( Seeking members ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Luquid Pack..... ( Seeking members )

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:39 pm

Blacl Jasper~~~

i lay in my usual spot fast asleep as usual actaully...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:55 pm

Rosette smiled and got to her paws padding over into the forest. "I'm going hunting," she called over her shoulder and disappeared of into the woods. She stopped in the middle and sniffed the ground. There was a heard of elk nearby. Rosette got up and veered her way up to the herd. When she got there, she got in a low postion and slowly creeped up to an grazing buck. She rocked her haunches and made a huge pounce on the back of it. She clawed it's sides so she could stay on and got when she knew she claws was deep enough in it's fleash, she digged her sharp fangs into it. It slowly went to the ground. Rosette looked at the motionless body and dragged it to her camping ground so all could eat.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:04 pm

Demon inspected the new wolf,then decided she was welcome to share deer with them..though she would be last to eat.He suddenly lenged at her exposed belly,driving his fangs into her flesh.More or less that meant that he was dominant over her and she would deeply regret challenging him for his rank.Soon he stalked away to sulk,still being pestered by the persistant Tamia.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:23 pm

~Black Jasper~
I lifted my head and smelt the deer and troted over to it and lay down waiting my turn to eat pateintly... "shall I go tell the others?" I asked and yawned being my usual sleepy self ... I also had a tendancy to fight when I wasn't even ranked as a warrior but oh well...
I watched and flickered my ears around listening
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:59 am

A yelp escaped my throat when the wolf bites my stomach. I snort and decide that I should leave. I sigh and trot off the way I came. Not going very far, I lay down on my back and watched the clouds go by.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:01 am

~Black Jasper~
I went over to the wolf... "Hmm, just ignore them they are rather violent wolves" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:43 pm

~Daucel~
he growled and stood, as lead male he knew what he had to do about the introder... He stalked over to Demon adn said " Chase out the introder, make sure she never comes back, if she doesnt obay...kill her " I spat....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Demon~

I nodded,giving Dracul a toothy smlie, I considered taking Tamia, but she was an absolute wimp and would be no help.Raising my nose into the air I tracked down the scent of the intruder,hackles raised I snarled snapping my maw at the Fae.She was no longer welcome here.I charged at her digging my large fangs into her neck flesh."Leave.."I roared..about to make another attack.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:56 pm

~Black Jasper~
i got infront "Atleast let her explain herself..." i said... "i may only be a Hunter but atleast have some heart and hear her out"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:00 pm

Demon~

"How dare you disrespect me.I was given orders and I plan for them to be done whether or not I have to kill."I snapped at Black Jasper,ordering her to move or there would be trouble.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:04 pm

~Dracul~
He smiled and watched Demon charge into through the gorse tunnel, and out the ravine...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:13 pm

~Black Jasper~
"didn't you know i'm not one for ranks... i do what i think is right.. here her out and judge her yourself" I said bluntly standing my ground...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:22 pm

Demon~

"I've already judged her and she's a disrespectful delinquent that we don't need wandering around our lands."I snapped at Black Jasper after giving her a deathly glare..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:24 pm

"then just chase her out without killing her or ask her to leave politely is it really that hard Demon" I said and then yawned.."anyway i'm going back to sleep" i said and wondered back to my small cave and went back to sleep
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Demon~

I shook my head,my blood boiling with rage.I watched Black Jasper wander off..now I had a deed that needed doing.I snapped my maw threateningly at the Fae,growling"Leave."..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:48 pm

A loud yelp escapes my maw when the wolf clamped down on my neck. While wriggling around I nodded to his words. When he was off I got up and streaked through the trees, a small blood trail behind me.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:36 pm

~Dracul~
He layed down beside his mate (Rose) and he rested his head on his massive paw...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:50 am

Demon~

I smirked,my deed had been finished.I wheeled around and jogged back to camp my ears flattened against my skull and snapping at anything that moved.I appeared at the opening at camp and smirked at Dracul.Blood streaked my pure black coat..but it was that Fae's blood.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:49 am

I got up after a while hungry and sniffed the air.."well suppose i better gather some of the other hunters" I muttered and wondered around looking for them
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:51 pm

Rosette lies the bone on her paw and bites on it making small dents. She turns her gaze over to Dracul and nudged side. "Um, don't you think your being a little... rude?" She gazed at him, her eyes glowing with confusion.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:48 pm

Tamia~

My attention was suddenly focused on Dracul, I silently padded over to him and lied down beside him.I whined softly licking his face and back.Did I mention that I was desperate?Even though I was pretty sure the leader of this pack wouldn't mate with me,it was still worth a try.Demon had utterly rejected me..so now to try it out on Ol Dracul."How ya doing cutie?"She soothed her eyes glittering with hope

Demon~

As I watched Tamia try to pull one over on Old Dracul,my eyes danced with amusement and looked away to keep from laughing.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:24 pm

Rosette growled as Tamia tried to mate with Dracul. She rose up on her paws and back her away with an feriouse bark. "Get away from him slut! Go Find SOMEONE WHO WILL ALMOST DIE ALONE AS FOR YOU!!" She lied my Dracul and nuzzled his cheek lovigley. She didn't like fighting with her bff.... but she couldn't flirt with her mate.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:51 pm

~Dracul~
He sat there and then turned to lick Rose's muzzle lovingly. " Tamia we will be going out to the mating grounds so everyyone can find a mate..." i say...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Tamia~

"Not everyone."I roaring raising to my paws and loping away into the forest..alone. I wasn't allowed to have mate since I was a healer.I hadn't wanted to be a healer,I had to because my mother was one..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next