Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luquid Pack..... ( Seeking members )

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Luquid Pack..... ( Seeking members ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Luquid Pack..... ( Seeking members )

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:40 pm

Jasper...
Since no one was eating em and the other hunters had our share and I came back and looked to the new member..."do they have a name?" I asked
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Luquid Pack..... ( Seeking members ) - Page 4 Empty Re: Luquid Pack..... ( Seeking members )

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:33 pm

Tamia~

Giving my fiercest growl I stood protectively at the entrance of the healing den.My hackles raised and I snapping my maw at the brutes that approached me.They snapped at my rump and flanks trying to make me come with them.I shook my head in defiance.

Demon~

The largest brute of the group came at me,his hackles raised and snapping his maw at me."I suggest you give up your rank as Alpha and all your females before you loose your life along with the others.Either some or none.You choose."He snarled.I was about to say I wasn't Alpha when all the anger balled up inside me and I tackled him,he snapped at my neck,hitting his target his sharp fangs sunk into my neck causing me to yowl in pain.I jerked away,allowing him to have his small piece of me.I was different than this wolf.I didn't want a piece of him,I wanted the whole thing. I lunged at his neck,my fangs hitting the target.Quickly I clamped onto it and squeezed it shut.Because his windpipe was crushed the brute was unable to get air and therefore died at my paws.Seeing that their Alpha was dead the other wolves scuttled away,scared that I would unleash my power on them.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:34 pm

Jasper
I looked to the brute who came for me and my hackles raised quickly and i instantly aimed for the neck and grabbed hold of his windpipe my ears back and my teeth were beared as well as my eyes becomeing wild
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:56 pm

" I'm-" I was stopped when the brutes came. I pushed past the fae, despite my wounds, I leaped on one, teeth sinking into the back of his neck and claws raking his back. My head shook visiously and I tore a lot of the brute's flesh away.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:40 pm

Tamia~

I grabbed her by her tail and dragged her back to her bed."They are leaving,just rest hun."I growledmy hackles raising to tell I was serious."If you do not rest you will die."I said in a serious tone.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:44 pm

I snarl and bite her muzzle off my tail. I continue ripping at the brute. It did not take much for me to head back. He whipped around and bit my throat. I squealed and poked his eye with a claw. When he let go, I streaked back towards Tamia's den, panting.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Tamia~

I lied down in my den,taking up all the space."Oops,sorry.If you disobey orders you die."I sneered,my eyes narrowing and glowing.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:57 pm

I look at Tamia and snort, " Someone got a problem." The wind gently sturs my fur as I walk around. Almost feeling at peace with the pack.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:17 pm

Demon~

I rolled my eyes and snorted with disgust at the Fae.I broke into a jog and exited the camp...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:03 am

I barked and got some other hunters to help me drag the bodies outside the camp so it didn't smell of dead wolf...
I then went back and streatched out yawning before i went to my den and fell asleep
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Deciding I wasn't welcome, I whined and put my head down. With a sigh, I turned to leave.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:38 pm

I walked around after finishing off the brute adn the lay down in my den and slept for a while
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:43 pm

A long, sad howl filled the air as I sat down. " Why does no one like me?" I wonder
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:44 pm

i howled back.."honestly you should just keep trying" I said adn yawned my sleepy head lifting slightly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:46 pm

" Trying what!?" I snap as I spin around. " what is left to try?!"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:51 pm

"try to ask instead of just walking in.. the wolves here are well rather touchy sometimes" i said laughing
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:53 pm

" You think." I snort, " the one who attacked me was kind of without mercy wasn't he?" My eyes narrowed as I thought of him and a growl escaped my throat. " You don't want to be my enemy."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:54 pm

"and i do not wish to be your or anyone's enemy.. i was merely saying"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:56 pm

" That brute!" I snarl. " I think your the only one who likes me." I sigh.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:57 pm

i laughed "it took them a while to let me join since i sleep quiet a lot" i said and stood up shaking my fur and then streatching
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:08 pm

may i join??

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:15 pm

Ignoring her statement, I trotted over to the edge of the clearing. " Oh Rani, what have you done?" I wonder.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:19 pm

i yawned and howled to the moon
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:21 pm

(hello?? lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:22 pm

(yeah i'm sure you can join... you have to post a bio first though the outline for the bio is on the very first post on the first page...)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next