Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luquid Pack..... ( Seeking members )

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Luquid Pack..... ( Seeking members ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Luquid Pack..... ( Seeking members )

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:24 pm

~Dracul~
He growled deep in his throat, adn stood shaking his pelt then beckoning with his tail for Demon to fetch Tamia...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Luquid Pack..... ( Seeking members ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Luquid Pack..... ( Seeking members )

Post by Faye Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:28 pm

Demon~

I took off after Tamia,the wind whipping my face and ruffling my thick fur.Within moments I was upon her snapping and ordering her to go back to camp.Tamia snarled at me and put up a small fight but finally agreed to go back to camp.I smirked at Dracul then returned to my post at the tree line..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:39 pm

~Dracul~
He smirked at Demon and said in a deep voice " Nice work Demon, soon you will be a great leader, after i pass away..." i say...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:42 pm

Demon~

"Nah,I'll pass before you sir.I'm older unless you die in a hunting accident."At the thought I got a bit teary eyed.Before I joined this pack I had a gorgeous Fae,we were in every way alike.She was expecting pups,but we had to go out as a team to hunt.It was a stupid mistake when we tried to take down that bull moose.She was kicked in the head and killed instantly.

Tamia~

"What do you want?"I asked Dracul..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:42 pm

Rosette smiled and nodded her head in agreement.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:06 pm

I leaped to my feet and raced back to the clearing. " I'm not going to let a wolf make a pup out of me!" I snarled.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:18 am

~Jasper~
I came back dragging some food for everyone and stopped when I heard all the noise "Seriously we shouldn't be fighting amoung ourselves and if anyone's hungry there is food here" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:14 pm

My eyes narrowed as I came closer to the clearing. Small growls and snarl escaped my throat as I ran. Finally, I burst into the clearing, sliding sideways on my paws. A wicked and evil grin playing across my lips.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:40 pm

~Jasper~
I turned and growled at the other wolf bareing my teeth instantly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:18 pm

Demon~

It was that foolish pup from earlier. She came back, apparently looking for death."You're knocking on death's door young pup."I growled,my hackled raised and my teeth bared. I was much larger and stronger than this she-wolf.. I would show no mercy on her this time. She had shown disrespect to the pack and deserved severe punishments.

Tamia~

Seeing the Fae explode into the clearing my hackles raised and my ears flattened against my cranium.A low growl rumbled out of my throat and my eyes were narrowed dangerously..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:52 pm

I snarl and bare my gleaming fangs. "I was taught to fight!" I growl, " I die I die! Mother would be proud of me!" My tail was head high in a curl and my head was low.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Demon~

I chuckled,mocking her."You're mother would be proud if she actually had a smart child..unlike you,you foolish mutt."I spat,my eyes narrowing dangerously.I jogged around her,lightly on my feet so I wuld be able to dodge in case of attack...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:43 pm

" Mutts are the best kind." I snap at his flank. My breathing was heavy, knowing he could easily over power me. Kill me. Suddenly, I drop to the ground. I bow and roll on my back. Small whine escape my throat.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Demon~

Suddenly I'm upon her,my sharp fangs tearing through her flesh and ripping large chunks of meat from her body."This will teach you,to never disrespect those who can overpower you."I snapped.I mauled chest and belly with my claws,until she was a bloody mess.She looked absolutely terrible.After I was done I left her alive,just barely though.I walked stiffly around her snapping at her occasionally.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:01 pm

A large terrified yelp escaped my throat as he mauled me. " Please!" I yelped. Personally, I did not want to be killed. I gulped and lay on my side, whimpering in pain and fear.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Demon~

I snarled,my gleaming my tooth visible."And why should I not kill you now?"I spat.My eyes narrowing slightly.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:28 pm

" B-b-because your better than that." I stuttered. " Just.." My words faded as I slowly and painfully got to my feet, only to collapse in a heap of yelping and sputtering. A blood pool was starting to form around me. I was beginning to grow weak from the lack of blood. If he didn't kill me, the wound surely would.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:37 pm

Demon~

"Fine I'll let you escape with your life. Why are you snooping around here anyways?"I sneered giving her a stern look.Her blood soaked my fur and nails,but I enjoyed being covered in blood..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:42 pm

" I-I was looking for a pack." I stuttered. The moment I said it, my vision went blury, a headache pounded in my brain. Soon, my head dropped onto the ground. I was out.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:03 pm

Dracul~He beckoned with his tail " Tamia get some herbs and make the bleedinng stop, Demon gather u a patrol and scoot out the bourder line...." I say and snapped at them to get moving...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:23 pm

The voices were barely audible in my knocked-out stage. Soon, the horrible flash backs started as they always did when i was asleep: I was with my pack, my mother was pinned by the leader, foam was dripping from his gleaming fangs. My mother was screaming " Please! no no!" Leader wasn't listening. He lunged his head forward, aiming his head for her throat. With a final cry, mother was dead, foam covering her throat, blood pouring from her wounds. The Leader cackled wickedly as the pack jumped on him.- The flash back stopped. When the Leader had killed my mother I howled and yelped in my stage.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:54 pm

Demon~

"There is no need.I did it an hour ago."I snapped right back at him,my ears flattened against my cranium in fury. I was tired of doing every little thing that Dracul said,like being his servant while his wife and the others would never bother to even lend a paw.

Tamia~

I hurriedly scuttled off,to find the herd,that helped to heal wounds and such.Later I returned with my mouth filled with herbs,I dropped them on the Fae's wounds and licked to face in an attempt to wake her.I grabbed the scruff of her neck inbetween my maw and dragged her into the healers den where she could have a full recovery.I jogged over to the stream and scooped up some water in my mouth.I hurried back to the injured Fae and let the water drain from my mouth to hers,it was important to keep her hydrated.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:20 pm

I jump awake as the water goes into my mouth. " T-thanks." I stutter. While shivering in fear, I watch demon carefully.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:55 am

Tamia~

"Don't worry, he's just a big love bug once you get know him."I chuckled. *Which would be never at your pace.*I thought to myself.My tail wagged stiffly as I exchanged scents with the newcomer.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:38 pm

~Dracul~
He growled adn then stiffened before Demon... " arlight, we cou-" Dracul was stopped by a yowl, and large wolf burst out of the fern bushes and came charging at Dracul.... He swiftly lashed his claws at the brutes face, scratching his eye and it bleed badly, Dracul jumped on the brute and tore out his wind pipe.... More adn more wolves came bursting through the gorse tunnel and fern bushes...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next