Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls - Page 6 Empty Re: Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:44 pm

Hunter~ "I'm very disappointed in you," I smirked. "I thought you were smarted. I don't plan on killing you, but this sword captures and completely destroys souls. So tread carefully. With a single touch I can completely destroy you and remove you from all of history." I waved her off. "And yes, destroying your world -- which i happen to know is fake -- will bring me good. Being smarter than the devil has its advantages you know." I pulled a key out of my pocket. "This key unlocks any portals to any worlds --- fake and real. I grinned, laughing. "That means I can access Utopia -- the real and fake one. But bringing your world to an end gives me link to controlling both heaven and hell, assuming Kadaj doesn't get in the way. I'm not so worried about you, Seclusion. You're a very cocky being." I rolled my eyes. "Yes....very over-confident you are...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:49 pm

"Too bad i can live without my own souls, also it is common knowledge that souls cannot be destroyed only changed... i'm neither dead or alive and i know i am and proud of it.. to bad though..." I said and Deadly's blade easily reached his throat "Unlike before i will fight back by any means possible" I said and let my wings hang loosely and sent a message to Drako and the others there adn Note nodded knowing what to do and found Kadja and barked biting him gently.."Listen to me.. i am Deadly's brother... snap out of it and follow me unless you want to remain in this land forever... Anyara and everyone else is waiting for you to come back...even your mother has reached Utopia now" said Note

"Also i do not need a ket to access any world and i still say your a fool... I control neither but i can easily destroy your world as well now..and you really should be worried Hunter" I said with a dangerous look appearing in my eyes as a faint black glow appeared in them "Also deadly is the same we both live on the lines of many things..." I said "Also i have been stalling time as well... you really think i would waste it?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:55 pm

Hunter~ I grabbed Seclusion and threw her against the wall, breaking the wall. "Oh, stop bragging," I snorted. "You're not impressive. You and your bitch." I waved my hand, dismissing her. "But I digress," I held up my key and spoke words into it. "I'll be in the real Utopia." I said, unlocking a portal out of the air. Before the last of me went through the portal, I said, "And, by the way, I don't have a world... After all, I am nothing." With that, I disappeared into the portal. \

( -- sorry I only did Hunter but i gtg byeee -- )

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:57 pm

I laughed "Well that got him angry" i said and quickly got to the Real Utopia and spread my wings taking to the sky and looking below before i spotted him and instnatly attacked not letting him near any of the houses or buildings... i used Deadly and then my soul threads keeping him back..."Stay away from this place... you gain nothing for you are nothing... and even nothing can be destroyed... by something" I said...
'Note hurry it up'

Note then lead the way out clearing the path easily and waited "It is your choice Kadja...Do you want to replace your father and be the one to take the blame for the destruction your father already has... how do you think Utopia and the Angels of Souls ended up like this...There was another war and that one killed all but the last and almost destroyed this world..Seclusion is the guardian and she will give her own souls to protect this place... So pick wisely and Hurry"

I used my dagger in one hand to block attacks and dodge if he tried... i was not going to give up no matter what "volta fóra, Hunter Willows...nada vai ser gañou (Back Off... Nothing will be gained)"
I backed off "e eu non vou desistir ( and I will not back down)" my voice became harsher and more threatening now my wings were slightly spread in warning.. my eyes were sharp and the three moons light mixed with the darkness and i was in no joking mood... "Also it is not hard to out smarten the devil for i have done it myself and i managed to wind you up as well"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:45 pm

Kadaj~ "Leave me here." I said, looking up. "Better be in prison then destroying people's livelyhoods." My words were harsh, and I seriously meant them. "Leave me here... i'll be fine. I have my trial anyways..." I scuttled back into the cell and sat on the bench in the very back, the darkness hid me and my hair covered my eyes.

Anyara~ I frowned and touched the edge of the bars. "I'll be back for you," I said, not sure that I would be. "I promise."

Hunter~ I frowned. "Well obviously, you haven't outsmarted him," I said, pointing behind Seclusion. There stood an army over over eighteen thousand dead warriors, smaller types of cerberus, witches, immortals, sorcerers, and more. "The devil has all brought them here to teach you a lesson." I grinned evilly. I turned and then said, "I was just a decoy." I left my host body and once more became nothing.

Devil~ "Charge, men!" and all 18 thousand beings charged into the world. I stopped beside Seclusion and said, "I got in here, thanks to Hunter...if you hadn't let him here, I wouldn't be here." I charged on my fiery dragon and into the world with my warriors.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:33 pm

I instantly took to the skies "Note Hurry it up...Deadly join him" I said and Deadly vanished off my back adn appeared where they were..."Kadja... trust us... we willl not let you destroy anyone...We already know how to get rid of it but right now there is serious danger....This world will be destroyed"
I laughed "This is going to be fun" I said laughing as i floated in the sky..."Tick, Tock, Tick Tock your late.. your late" I said my amber eye had gone blind since i was making sure Deadly and Note were ok as well as Kadja who was with them
"You Must Hurry" said Deadly.. knowing what i had planned would be deadly...
"Feeding the wolves.. Don't you know better?"I said to them all as I looked to the souls below me locking onto the stronger targets first and then picking out the weaker ones...
I landed infront of them and bowed my wings following my hands... I stood up "I welcome you to this world but as the guardian of this place i must ask you to leave... Humans can live without this world but not without hell... However, This place keeps the balance of souls from all three equal so i suggest you rethink you plan..." I said with a slight smirk...I knew somethign they didn't it wasn't much but it was somethign that could never be broken since it had been there since the beofre the beiging of time and passed down to every generation of guardian...
"Your army is vast and contains many brave demons. but numbers alone will not acheaive anything, skill and knowledge is something you should think about before hand for i am a pureblooded beign fo this world so this is my battle ground. The three moons rise and will never fall even after i am gone for there will always be atleast one pure blood" I said "If this world is destroyed they will get angry adn unbalanced" I said I was trying to buy some time

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:11 pm

(o.e sorry but i didnt follow that...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:30 pm

(no worries... and sorry... i tried editing ti so it makes more sense pm me if you stilll don't get it... sometimes my cousin edits it or my imagination runs away with me..lol)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Devil~ I snorted, watching my army. "But, you do not know, we're just condemning more souls to hell," I smiled. "We're only in numbers to make sure you'd have to stop at least half of us to destroy our plans." I nodded, looking at her, "Once we've got enough souls, we'll have at least 20,000 men and then we'll leave. We're already halfway there..." I said, pointing to my army. "We're not here to destroy. We're here so my blasted son won't overthrow me."

Kadaj~ I retreated even farther into the cell. "I'm not alive," I spat. "It doesn't matter if I'm here in this world when it is destroyed. I'll still be one-hundred percent dead. Now just leave and help your real friends."

Anyara~ I frowned, looking at him. "We should go..." I said softly. What had gotten into him? I felt betrayed and like he was going to end his life without ever caring what happened to me. I held back tears and mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:32 pm

I could hear him and began talking through Note.."Listen Kadaja... your black soul may be faded but you are still a friend get that into your thick skull before I hammer it in there... Now then you better give me a hand already before this world is mince meat, that-" I said stopping before I revealed what i was hiding I quickly returned to talking to the Devil and his army

I frowned "Do you not understand anything? Hunter Willows was right you are stupid" I said
"Take anymore souls from here and the balance will be disturbed... each of the four main worlds;Heaven, Hell, Earth and Utopia, can only take a certain number of souls.This place being the Graveyard of Souls means that it can handle more than the others; True. However, Hell is not a place that can hold that many souls. Also a lot of the souls you have taken are only half of what you think...My kind have two souls and do not take lightly to killing their own and soon turn on each other and kill themselves.. we are a very sucidele bunch, you see we were once so peaceful creatures, But then that happened" I laughed
"Therefore I really suggest you stop gathering so may souls and let them drift to their rigthful place" I said stilll not revealing what I knew...Only people of my bloodline knew this for we mantained it and kept balance... I was told never to reveal it unless I had no choice for this thing could not be created, destroyed or changed...It had been there since the first of the worlds were created but it took longer for the others to be found or created however, they had always exsited...
I kept my smirk neatly upon my pale face not showing a hint of what I was hiding...

Past...
In th Battle i was in one of the higher ranks with Jack and Sally..
Jack was incharge of Archers, gunsmen and other people who did ranged attacks
Sally was incharge of Healers and the injured
And Me.. I was incharge of close range adn stratagies... However it was confusing why I survived... My parents' souls were puzzled by it and wondered why i was so different from their orginal nature...
I had always been cocky to some and was very over-confident but that was me.. I was kinder to my freinds and would have listened to them but you see I use to trust others more back then// not anymore i could not trust anyone now...
That battle was horrid i remember my last stratagie and it worked but with a load of sacrifices.. I figured out i was not very normal since i had my head chopped off about half a dozen times and also my wings ripped out as well as getting struck in many places that could kill others... But you see that was normal for my kind but we all had different weaknessess some better than others...
But then that happened
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:03 pm

Devil~ I smiled. "Exactly! Hello currently has enough room for 20,000. And you have some to spare," I snarled.

Kadaj~ "I can't come with you..." I said with a faint frown. "I just can't. I need to suffer like the ' casualties ' that i murdered did." I looked at Anyara. She had never known this side of me. She never knew I was an assassin when I was still alive. "Please go before I am forced back into my old habits."

Anyara~ I gasped when I heard his reply. I grew a stern expression. "Just leave him here," I spat. "We need to go."

( working on a new rp site sorry if i dont reply )

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:09 pm

"Listen to yourself.. you know nothing about souls they go to the place where they belong by nature the spirit will follow and thoose that go a stray I have to guide..there are no souls to spare for this is also the place where all souls come before they vanish or resurrect and as for your son... My freind is dealing with him" I said and Drako appeared before Kadja "Hey there, Kadja... I don't beilive we have met I'm Drako an old freind of Seclusion.. you said your scared to kill correct.. well then don't know what Seclusion lives on and how she gets her food? Do you know about that?" He said crossing his arms and Note stood beside him

"Also if the balance is not mantained then everyone will regret it.. or rather No One" I said my voice became harsher since he had snarled at me...

(no worries)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Kadaj~ I frowned. "Whatever," I reached in my pocket. "I'll just use a potion." I slammed a glass bottle against the ground and the room filled with smoke, making it impossible to see. When the smoke cleared, I vanished, nowhere to be seen....

Anyara~ "I said we should just leave," I grunted. "Geez." I transported myself to Seclusion's side. When I saw the devil's army, I made an angered face. "What the hell is going on here?"

Devil~ "Yet I have more smarts -- and power -- than you know, silly little Seclusion," I turned my attention to the new spirit. "Hey, look! It's Hunter's toy.....Oh well...Anyways, dont you use hell's name in vain!" I spat. I turned back to Seclusion. "And you can never kill me. No matter how hard you try. I have no heart, no souls, no nothing. I have no blood for you to shed. I am completely and utterly dead."

Anyara~ I laughed when he said that. "I'll do whatever I please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:44 pm

I laughed "I am no one's toy and i do not care weather you are alive or dead for as long as i get to play a game i'm fine... and i suggest you do not use my name or Utopia's in vain either for i know more about this than you... Therefore..." I said adn vanished appearing right in his face and ripped his head off with no hesitation.."Watch your mouth silly little Demon" I tossed his head to one side not really caring and shouted "So Who's next.. i'm in a terrible mood" I twirled Deadly round in on hadn with a smirk on my face 'Note, Drako find him']
"Also did you forget, i'm neither alive nor dead, good nor bad, light nor dark, sane or insane.. I am a creature that has evolved past my kind... and you are not smart at all.. you no nothing or the balance that must be required to keep ' the pussle in one piece' " I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:54 pm

Devil~ My head was easily decapitated, but just as easily reappeared. I smiled. "Silly little...creature," the words slithered from my lips with an extreme passion for hate. I looked as one of my main men signaled to me, saying we had gotten and enchanted enough souls.... I smiled a sly, devilish(duhlol) grin and waved. "It's been fun here. Disperse men!" I said, transporting myself back to hell. But as soon as I left I came back up and had two fallen angels come and take Anyara. "Great hostage to bribe my son with," I smirked, disappearing with Anyara in toe.

Anyara~ I screamed when the fallen angels tried to take me. I struggled but neither of the angels were letting go anytime soon. I soon became tired of the struggling and I gave up. I was thrown into a hidden cellar inside of the devil's throne. Nobody -- not even Seclusion -- would be able to find it or knew where it was. Only the devil's son or his deceased wife would know.....I shed a tear, clenching my fists, knowing this time Kadaj wouldn't come for me...

Kadaj~ ( location currently u n k n o w n )

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:00 pm

"you damn demons" I said adn ripped off one of the fallen angels wings before they left moving swiftly...
I Had Note pinpoint some places he could be and spread my wings.. I was really angry now and trust me when i was angry i was angry...
After a few hours when i eventually found him i pinned him against a tree angrily.."Kadja...you jerk.. Anyara is in serious danger and i can't find her... the only place i don't know is unknown to me but you and Anyara know it.. I remember and she told me about it... you don't want to go back to your habits.. i live on the dead i have to kill humans and other creatures to live everyday and you don't want to go back to your old habits... that enchantment can easily be lifted but you need to get you butt moving and go to where Anyara is before i break your neck" I shouted clearly angry as i gripped him by the collar.. My eeyes showed complete anger but also worry...

Deadly and Note had stepped away from me and Drako pulled me away before i really did try to break his neck...I was very worried.."Seclusion those 'lines' will break if your not careful" He said softly and I pulled his hand away and Deadly went over
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:11 pm

Devil~ I sat on my throne, awaiting Seclusion and her little group. I knew she'd come. Cerberus stood by my side, raving mad and ready for battle.

Anyara~ I sat alone in the cell. It was freezing cold although it was in hell....In the corner there was a cup of dirty swamp water and a plate with a green chicken leg on it where a rat was feasting happily...

Kadaj~ "Threaten me?!" I nearly slapped Seclusion. "Threaten me and you'll find her yourself." I snarled, my face twisting into an unruly scowl. I grabbed my sword and weilded it, keeping the blade tip aligned with my temple. I clenched my teeth and began to walk towards Seclusion, yet instead of attack her, which I badly wanted to do, I passed her and began to fade into the distance, transporting myself to hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:14 pm

I sensed something..."How interesting... i didn't think that would work" I said and made a portal and Drako smiled and followed me with Deadly and Note... I sat high up and Drako just went inside with Note beside him goign back to his normal life..
I looked around me trying to find Anyara's Soul... I knew the Devil was exspecting me to arrive and hid myself well
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Kadaj~ I walked up to my father, glaring angrily. "You stupid idiot!" I said. "Where did you put Anyara?!" I yelled at him, throwing my blade at his throat. When it peirced right through, I watched my father rise, yank the knife out of his neck, come to me and plunge it into my shoulder. I didn't flinch. I didn't even pull the weapon out when he released the hilt.

Devil~ "I guess you're fighting with Seclusion and her little group of stupid, filthy creatures that don't know more than this stone does," I produced a rock out of thin air. It was small and black, and it didn't take long for Kadaj to realize it was an onyx. I looked at my son and scanned him up and down. "You've grown well," I smirked. "Too bad you're soul will be destroyed before it's time..." I then produced a poisoned knife that was poisoned with a poison that kills souls.

Kadaj~ I quickly dodged when my father tried to stab me with his dagger. I pulled my own sword from me and fended another block.

Anyara~ I sat, hugging my knees close to my chest. I heard the disruption outside and crawled to a small hole in the ceiling that lead to look out above the thrown. I could only see hell's rocky ceiling but I knew I had heard Kadaj...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:24 pm

I found Anyara and wrapped my wings around her to warm her up.."Hey, don't worry.. we'll get you out of here"
Note and Drako watched in the shadows trying not to laugh 'There is only one of her she has never travelled in groups and seperates from others as soon as everyhting is finished'
"Let's get somewhere safe and we'll decide on what to do next? i have a bone to pick and i do need to apolagise for what I said" I said I rarely lost my temper these days and i knew i should wait before the fight was over...
When we were somewhere safe i updated her on what had happened..."Any idea on what the future hold Anyara?" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:31 pm

Kadaj~ Still locked in battle with my father, I plunged my knife into his chest, making him stumble back. Before I was able to dodge, he cut my shoulder slightly with his knife. The poison that seeped in was enough to end my life, and I knew that soon I would go. I managed to flip the knife out of his hand and grab it in my own. I slammed the blade into his skull, breaking the bone and piercing through his brain. He staggered back and fell to his knees, then fell face-first into the ground. I knew he was dead. There was no more of the devil. I had overthrown the devil.

Anyara~ I shivered, still quite cold. I smiled up at Seclusion.

Kadaj~ I knew Anyara had escaped with Seclusion as I fell to my knees and climbed up to the thrown. I sat on it, my head lolling off to the side. My eyes were closed and my essence flickered in and out of existance. I didn't mind dying...in fact, i wanted my soul to be destroyed completely. I felt bad I'd never see Anyara again, but I kept my eyes closed and took one of my last breaths...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:37 pm

"No, not that poison .. why does everyone around me keep dying?" I screamed and quickly dragged Anyara to where he was and Deadly passed me something and i added some of my blood... the blood i had could either be a poison or a medcine it depended on who it was and how the creature felt...I told Anyara to give it to him carefully and then watched as the bleeding stopped in less that a split second almost instantly... Yes i had blood but it did not tend to move round my bottle since my heart did not beat anymore...
I looked to the Devil and pulled out the poisoned blade and broke it before tossing it into the river of souls to even out the soul balance...
"Seclusion Ash Soul..." Said Drako walking out and pulling my hair "Come on it can't be that bad your used to it right?" He said and I said nothing and plucked a Silver feather and walked over handing one to both Kadja and Anyara as if to say sorry bowing my head in respect and thanks... I had seen enough of death in all the worlds that I had seen and not one would accept me.. Yet my kind were foolish creatures our natural nature was careing and kind... we could sing melodies if we picked to but I never did...

Past...
a little girl ran up and clinged to me.. she looked like a smaller version of me apart from ehr eyes were both of pure blue..."Ashes, where are you going?"she asked and i kneeled downa dn Deadly stod beside me... "Not far, i'm on duty today remember?" "But you promised to play today" "No, i said i would come overlater and play.. we can't neglect our duties we aren't particaulary in the best of times... there is a war going on and I have to join them when the time comes, therefore i need to keep sharp and i need to mantain thoose links and keep watch like the others ok?" She nodded and smiled...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:41 am

Kadaj~ I frowned, knowing either way this was the last of me. My mind lingered on all the good times. "I don't wish to continue..." I said quietly, looking at Anyara. I smiled. "The devil is gone. Dead, perished. I overthrew him. Seclusion," I turned to her. "I give you rulership over hell..and all of its inhabitants," I smiled and kissed Anyara on the cheek before my spirit & soul faded into dust.

Anyara~ I kept myself from crying. Instead I stared at the placed Kadaj had been, holding the silver feather in my hands delicately. I smiled, knowing he would be happier gone. he had seen too much suffering and pain, his mother had perished, and now he was too. His family was destroyed, all excluding Cerberus, who stood by the throne looking at Seclusion, his new master...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:46 am

"I do not wish to rule over a place that i do not belong in... Kadja... you give up too easily" I said adn picked up the ash soul and gathered the memories and took them all back to Utopia and Kana looked to me as i laid the ash soul down.."He'll come back to his soul within the next hour, if not then i'll search and make sure he gets back here Anyara... i'm sorry" I said with my head low and Deadly jumped off my back and Drako looked to Note and then at me and I looked to persaphones soul which i had picked up as well inorder to keep my promise of letting her return here...

I just vanished to a high up place and Tamar a little anxo da alma girl went up to Drako and Deadly.."What happened? Why is she heading there?" She said tugging Drako's sleeve adn he looked confused "what do you mean by there?" Deadly looked up to the sky not saying a word...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 am

Anyara~ I floated around, examining everything...I wouldn't let a simple slip of the fingers ruin me. I smiled at Seclusion. Memories swirled through my head as I thought of all the things that had already happened....It wasn't a terrible thing he was gone, was it? I floated out of hell and into Utopia, hovering farther and farther away from elder Kana's hut. I trailed my fingers along the ruins, just glad to be reunited with my spirit that held all my precious memories of Kadaj and I...and Seclusion when we were little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next