Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agrona's Ceremony

3 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

Agrona's Ceremony - Page 2 Empty Re: Agrona's Ceremony

Post by BayMickey Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:57 pm

I watched from my outside window. I had them installed so I could see my prisoners suffer. I replied for Agrona. "No...: I walked off, they woyld reconize my voice. I went to see my horse. I fed it and then rode.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:01 pm

Agrona leaned into Talisa's ear and whispered, "If it's a good horse, you may be lucky and see her again. If not, Belenus will probably find it and slaughter it." Agrona smirked again and began walking upright again. When she reached a cell, she shoved her in and closed the door behind her. "I'll go get you some food, then maybe I'll untie you and you can eat." Agrona jingled the keys and walked away.

When Agrona returned, she was carrying mutton and some water. Agrona placed them in a small opening on the side of the cell that opened up to a tiny table inside the cell. She then walked to the door and unlocked it, coming into the cell, then locking it again. She placed the keys in her pack, which was almost impossible to reach. Agrona grabbed a dagger and sliced the ropes from Talisa's hands. "Eat, then we train. No sleep tonight." She said, staying to supervise(sp?) Talisa until she had gained Agrona's trust. She hovered over her and watched her eat intently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:03 pm

TALISA-A pitiful look came across her face,i was trying to hold my temper but not see bell was to much,"Why cant ,i see bell",i said while walking in to the cell,and sitting down.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:06 pm

I went back into my palace. A horse... I decided I would find it. I would hunt down her home, and capture it myself. I went down to her cell. "Where do you live? I need to get your horse..." I stood there, noticing the keys were in too close of reach. I snapped them up and placed them in a better place. "I'm not taking any chances." I stood there, waiting for her to answer.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:12 pm

"I'm not here to answer your questions," She spat. "I'm here to train you. Now eat or we'll go to training on an empty stomach." She placed my hands on my hips, Belenus's words ringing in my ears...She never wanted to displease him.

( I am going to switch to first person next post )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:12 pm

TALISA-When ,i herd her say slaughter bell,i screamed,and when she came in with food,she tried to ignore it but, i bailey ever got food and was very fin and a little bone,my blue black hair was very dirty,"bell",she whispered very low,only one with good hearing could here her,she sighed,"agrona,why chose me, i am gust a girl,with a pear bred and fast,nicely put to gether,strong horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:21 pm

TALISA-"Were do, i live,were do, i live!I could not keep my temper in,"I am not telling you you might hurt some one,i stood up walked near the cell bars were he stood,try to stay come i said in my mind,my eyes showed temper,and anger,"i trund my face away from him and said."Is there away ,i can earn to see bell with her not hurt?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:26 pm

"How dare you disrespect me! Agrona do something with her! I change my mind! Torture her, slaughter her horse, kill one of her kin! Something!" I walked away. I was furious now. I sat on my throne. "Servant! I need my lunch!" I waited for when my food came. When it did, I ate hungrily. I waited for Agrona to come back to tell me what she did to the mongril.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:32 pm

"No dinner for you!" I said, swiping the plate from her. "GUARDS!" I called out to Belenus's guards, who stood just outside the door. "Get me that horse!" I screamed. I dragged Talisa out of the cell, chaining her to a cold stone wall. I turned to one of the guards. "Whip her," I said plainly. "Forty lashes. I must go help the others find that horse."

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:38 pm

I heard Agrona scream the orders. "No let me whip her...." I walked to grap the whip. I did 50 licks instead of 40. I then tied her hands and feet together and put her on the back of my horse. I mounted on my saddle. I had my bow and arrow and sword with me. "Let's go!"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:40 pm

TILISA-"If you kill her you might as well kill me to",i did not pay atinon to the pain,when there were done,i banged my head on the cell wall,"im am sorry sir,i said but would not look at them.BELL-I ran and ran all the way home i enterd the house,i looked at the humans,who, i lived with trying to get them to fallow her dad hopped on my back and we ran to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:44 pm

"Have you ever learned to mind your ruler?" I started galloping toward the village. "Tell me where you live or I will kill you!"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:45 pm

I mounted the fastest horse and rode ahead, following the hoofprints. I stormed into the house and spotted the mare instantly, my sword raised high. "Give the horse or my all of you rot in the good Lord's dungeons for eternity!" I said, slamming my sword on the table, snapping the fine wood in half. I roped the mare and began to pull her out of hte house to Lord Belenus who waited outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:50 pm

"tie her to my saddle..." I watched her do so (If this is powerplaying sorry....) and then started towards the castle. I put my prinsoner in the dungeon. I took the horse to the stables. I looked it over. I then fed, brushed, and washed it. "What to do with you?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:51 pm

TILISA-Well no only to respect those who are kind,i don't know you and what to think yet, i am only a yonge fullish girl,tears pored off my face as ,i pointed at a home that looked like a wooden big box with a dore.BELL-I fallowed the human,when ,i sall my girl,i neighed to her.TILISA-BELL BELL,i wanted to go to her,i looked at her scared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:54 pm

I stood next to Lord Belenus and followed him with the mare. "What shall I do now, My Lord?" I asked quietly, hands placed behind my back. I handed him Talisa's two swords.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:57 pm

BELL-I looked at the man,angry but when he gave me food ,i ate ,i sedlel down and let him brush me,when he said what to do with me ,i looked at him,thinking.I looked at the stranger turned around and nuzzled him ,i layed down to rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Then I pointed a finger towards the mare. "May I evaluate the mare, My Lord?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:59 pm

"Set a fire in the fields behind the palace. Not my riding fields, but the ones futher back. I'll let her fall asleep and put her and her horse, both ties up, in it." I smirked. "You know what happens next.." I looked at her. I walked past her, grapping her hand whislt I did so. I raised it and kissed it. "I know you can do that for me." I dropped it, then walked away.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:03 pm

I nodded, momentarily weakened by the kiss on my hand. It had completely caught me off-guard. I regained my composure and then strode out of the stables and grabbed my own thoroughbred stallion, named Bullet, and I began to ride out towards the fields. I looked over them for a few moments before dropping a torch in the flamable grass. As the smoke started to rise and the fire grew bigger, I began to trot back towards the palace. When I arrived, instead of reporting to Belenus right away, I went down to the cell to check on the prisoner. I couldn't tell if she was awake or just pretending to be asleep. I sighed and went upstairs to Belenus. "My Lord," I said, striding into the room. "The deed is done. The fields are ablaze."

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:04 pm

"I've got it from here..." I did what I said I would. (Sorry gtg!)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:07 pm

I watched as the prisoner and her horse were taken away to be put in the fields.... I sighed and looked out the window, watching them. Something told me the female and her horse would escape somehow....She didn't look like the type that would just give up that easily. The heat would wake her. Instead of worrying about it anymore, I walked away and up to my bedroom, changing into my baggy pants and camoflauge green shirt and hopped into my bed. I left the candles on, and I kept my eyes opened, just staring at the wall opposite from me, thinking about how to destroy the female and her horse. I knew they'd get out somehow...

(byee D:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:15 pm

TILISA-When ,i awoke in the burning fields ,i jumped on my horses back trotted out of the fire,i went to water, i walked bell into it,she looked in allot of pain brunt worse then me but ,i knew we had to get farther away from the fire,we walked many miles before,we fond a creek far from the fire,i laid down next to bell.Man if i only lisend,i got up walked away from bell sat crying,"STUPID GIRL STUPID",i screamed at myself,i pull a knife out of my pocket,that ,i had all along,i took it and cut myself gust anoth to leave a scare to make me remember this forever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:20 pm

I heard the scream and was immediately on my feet. "She's out!" I yelled. "My Lord! My Lord! She's out of the fire!" I yelled down the hallways, still in my bed-wear. My hair flowed around me easily and I grabbed my sword off the wall and, still in my bed-wear, mounted Bullet and began riding out, sword raised as I went searching for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:24 pm

TILISA-I heard a horse,and got up,i ran leaveing my diying horse,i hated it but kept runing i mad it home,my dad was so angrey he picked his sorwed up and went to arona.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next