Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agrona's Ceremony

3 posters

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

Agrona's Ceremony - Page 17 Empty Re: Agrona's Ceremony

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:49 pm

1 VILLAGER-
I used my hand to knock her sorwed out and grab it,"Why should, i maim?"He showed his ugly yellow teeth as he smiled evilly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:50 pm

"I can take you down with our without a sword," I said boldly. "You are just some scum off the street. I am a highly trained assassin." I spat, shoving him backwards so he fell again. I placed my foot on his chest and kicked the sword from his hand, grabbing it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:52 pm

ZACK-"I have my reasons"He said while standing like a soldger.

TILISA-I awoke to see them all fighting.

1 VILLAGER-I garbed her leg and tossed her off me and ran like the cowered, i was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:56 pm

I grunted when I hit the ground. He wasn't worth my time. I sighed and lifted myself off the ground. I looked to belenus, who had been idle a while...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:00 pm

ZACK-"Want a hand?"I said while putting my hand to her.(Arongona)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:03 pm

"I'm okay," I said, brushing myself off. "Belenus?" I asked quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:04 pm

~Belenus~
"Please, be quiet. I didn't mean for Zack to treat her like this. I thought they would run off. I wanted them to be free." I put my hand on my face. "But of course it backfired."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:05 pm

I shied away and rubbed my arm nervously. I closed my mouth and pursed my lips, keeping my gaze on the grass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:10 pm

TILISA-I got up not knowing what to say or do,i gust stood there.
ZACK-I looked at his army,"I could be a fighter if you ever want."I then started to walk away.

(so thats it?)(Got to go I'm on foal watch)

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:14 pm

~Belenus~
"No son, just go." I pointed to the village. "The rest of you too." (Sorry so short.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:16 pm

I took the new to be including me as well. I turned and gently let the rose slip from my fingers. I walked away. I didn't mean to screw up so badly....why hadn't I done something? Why was I here instead? I could've stopped this all from happening. I sighed and once I was out of sight, I ran.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:20 pm

~Belenus~
"Agrona..." I watched her go. "Don't" I walked back to my palace. My good mood was gone. "Servant! I want something to eat! NOW!" I took a dagger and treatened him with it. He walked oof and rought back my food. "Good." I ate hungrily. "Put some on Agrona's bed in her chambers."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:59 pm

*Concordia*
She frowned at the villagers who acted so idiotic. She a loud, ear-popping whistle, her stallion appeared once again, and they rode swiftly towards the river, the River of Hope perhaps. She had been thinking a lot lately, and she hated even really bothering to remember anything. She dismounted and let her horse roam around as she kneeled by the stream, her hands twined with the current of the water. She saw her reflection and sighed heavily. "Oh Concordia... Why must you be so unflattering?" she spoke with a heavy heed over her head, even though in other's eyes she was beautiful, or so others say. She swallowed and nearly choked on her tears as she bared a faux grin. Her vains, a dark blue, had popped from their right place, and now buldged from her skin. A grumble rumbled in her throat as she stood, knowing it would be hard for her to know the meaning of love, even though the name, 'Concordia' meaned something along the lines of peace, hope, happiness, and love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Agrona walked up to her chambers and saw some food. Although she was quite hungry, she merely took the food and dropped it out the window. She placed the empty tray back on her table. She sighed and looked at her gown, which was now dirtied. She removed it and place on a lavender gown she'd worn before she'd become an assassin. Certainly, it was the most flattering dress she owned, but it wasn't necessarily comfortable. She slipped it on quietly and out the window again. She wanted to go back to her old job, when she wasn't whiling(sp) away the hours by thinking of Belenus. She inhaled deeply and closed her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:55 pm

Underworld
She looked at her aunt as she walked out the castle. "Hey.....I'm sorry", she said and sighed. "It's tha6t I had a badddd break-up with my boyfriend and I just....", she said and sighed.
Agrona's Ceremony - Page 17 2Q== ((sorry that Underworld))
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:01 pm

~Belenus~
"Underworld! here now!" I pointed in front of where I sat. I waited for that girl.....
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:14 pm

I could hear Belenus all the way up in my quarters. I slammed my foot on the floor, hoping he could hear me too. I knew he was pissed off, and annoying him more would be a deadly error, but i didn't care at the moment. He had went from so nice to so mean, in only a matter of seconds. I snuck out of my quarters and past Belenus's door. I ran the rest of the way, in my lavender gown, back to the waterfall, where I found Belenus's horse just lying lazily in the grass. I smiled at it and went up, laying next to him and resting my head on his stomach. I fell asleep to the sound of the waterfall and the birds chirping...

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:21 pm

~Belenus~
I heard Agrona's stomp. "That woman.." I charged ot her door, to find her gone. "AGRONA!" I ran outside to the edge of the woods. I saw her laying on my horse. "Get up." I pointed at her. "Now."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Rather rudely awakened from my lovely dream, I sat up straight and yawned, taking my time. "Somebody's grumpy," I said, grabbing the horse's reins and pulling him to his feet. I gave a look that explained most of my emotions. I didn't move though. He wasn't going to get complete control over me. I looked down and saw the rose I had dropped. I looked away from it as soon as my eyes landed on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:42 pm

~Belenus~
"You're lucky I don't have the heart to kill you." I icked her up and put her on my horse. I wlaked him to the stales by the reins. I took her off and put my horse in his place. I was carrying Agrona over my shoulder around the palace, looking for Underworld.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:46 pm

"Would you put me down?!" I said. "Why don't you just kill me? You have every reason to! Technically I've broken all the laws! You have every right!" I wriggled to get away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:54 pm

~Belenus~
"No, no, no, and no." I growled, still looking for my neice. "Ah." I found her in the kitchen. "Come with me." I grabbed her arm, dragging her to my chambers.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:56 pm

I sighed and stopped squirming. I knew he wasn't going to put me down anytime soon. Thoughts wandered in and out of my head lazily.

( He's still carrying her, right... ? )

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:57 pm

(Yepperz!)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:00 pm

( lol okay. gotta go, sorry. it's my dad's birthday. Byee! )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next