Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agrona's Ceremony

3 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

Agrona's Ceremony - Page 16 Empty Re: Agrona's Ceremony

Post by BayMickey Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:21 pm

~Belenus~
"Where ever you want to go." I said with a smile. "Any suggestions?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:24 pm

"Down to the waterfall, perhaps?" I suggested, wondering if he'd listen to me. He was in a different mood today.... It was.... nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:38 pm

~Belenus!
"Ah, okay." My horse went inot gallop al the way there. I dismounted once beside the waterfall and helped Agrona off. "What do you wish to do now?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:42 pm

I dismounted with the help of Belenus. I looked around. This was one of my favorite places to come before I was trained as an assassin. "It doesn't matter to me." I sat down on the lush grass, the sound of the water relaxing me. I had never let myself go this much in front of Belenus before.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:50 pm

~Belenus~
"I'll be right back." I walked off to a white rose bush. I picked one off and gave it to Agrona. "Here..." I smiled and sat down net to her.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:57 pm

TILISA-I hoped of war and walked around gathering villagers then we went to were there were.I smirked when sall them."NOW!!!!!!!!!"I screamed as, i signuled them to fire there was at least 20 of us.Arrows flew into the air as, i raised my bow and aimed,i let go the arrow flew into the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:58 pm

( I am so jealous of your profile pic!! :O It's AWESOME!! )

I took the flower and lifted it to my nose. It smelled wonderful. What was I to tell him now? That i was in love? Would he understand? "My Lord, who is your heir going to be? You don't have a son. Will it be Zack, if he doesn't betray you?" I asked. It was an answer I'd been interested in forever. The rose matched my satin gown perfectly, so I placed it delicately in my hair, snipping off the thorns before I did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:02 pm

~Belenus~
"Ah, nice question. I am stil young, tough. Only 27. I stil have time to find a wife." I looked at Agrona. "And I don't plan on dying any time soon." I laughed. "And we let Zack go remember? Those two wil probaby run off. I really don't care anyway. And about that other risoner. What are we eeping her for?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:05 pm

I smiled at him. "Yes, sorry." I blushed but turned my face to hide it. "And I don't know what the other prisoner is for. I guess they knows more than they should." I fiddled with my fingers in my lap. Belenus was giving me that feeling again. The strong magnetism i had whenever we were alone. I held back a sigh. I was merely a lowly assassin, how could he ever choose me to be his wife? Belenus didn't seem to be the type interested in her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:06 pm

(um guys Tilisa attacked you look at my post above.)

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:08 pm

(Thanks about my pic by the way!)

~Belenus~
"Oh." I took her hand. "You get nervous alot." I smiled and put her hand to my lips and kissed it. "Why? If I may ask." I heard attackker behind us. "Shit." I took out my bow and arrow and began firing. "Stay behind me."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:09 pm

( Oops I thought Talisa was in the town. )

I turned behind Belenus. I wished I had brought my sword. I had to do something. I tried to get a glimpse at the attacker. Was that....Talisa?

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:12 pm

~Belenus~
"I give up." I ran off, picking up Agrona on the way and slinging her over shoulder. I ran past the waterfall and set her down in a nearby cave. "Stay here." I ran to my castle, leaving my horse. "Soliders! Someone is attacking! Kill them!" I then let them do what I said.

~Army~
The whoe army fought long and hard.....
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:16 pm

I sat, resting my head against the cold stone. I wondered if Belenus was okay. I took the rose from my hair and twirled it in my fingers. I wasn't going to sit here idly like a princess. I gritted my teeth and peeked out of the cave. It looked safe. I quietly stepped out of the cave, not making a single sound.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:19 pm

TILISA-We kept firing at them.I then climbed into a tree,"Harm them don't kill and don't hurt her to badly."I said while pointing at Agrona.When they ran we chanced my jumping tree to tree when, i sall the soldiers ,i felt bad,"RUN FOR YOUR LIFE'S!!!!!!!"I screamed knowing ,i lead them to deaf.
ZACK-I heard Tilisa and ran out with a bow ,i sall her and sent a bow flying."STAY BACK OR ELSE"I yelled.It hit her.
Tilisa-I fell to the wood land floor and was knocked out.

(Please don't kill her.)

Last edited by wild one on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:20 pm

~Belenus~
I decided to fight. I went outside with my sword and crept up to where Talisa was. I swung my sword and struck her in the leg.

(Can you hurt him, like real bad? Like strick him in the heart or something and barely miss it. I don't want him to die though.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:21 pm

When I saw Zack, I became perplexed. I shook it off. I had to get moving. I looked back to the cave. It looked like the battle was over, and I didn't want to disobey Belenus. I slid back into the cave and sat down, sighing, and placing the rose back in my hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:27 pm

ZACK-I went to Tilisa and grabbed her by the aimer and picked her up,i sall she was knocked out."Now what my lord?"

Villagers-
Many of us died but 7 lived most ran but 3 of us went to help Tilisa."Zack?"One said in shock."Let her go and we will spare you."Another said.
"NOW!"Screamed the last one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:29 pm

I heard the commotion and a split second before the villagers could do anything, i was in between Zack and the villagers. "Stop!" I cried, trying not to cower. I was completely unprotected and vulnerable without my armor on.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:31 pm

~Belenus~
"Put the lady down." I stared at him. "You, my villagers, go home." I kept my glance on Zack.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:35 pm

I saw Belenus and breathed out a sigh of relief. "You actually betrayed Talisa for us?" I asked Zack quietly, the rose falling from my hair. I caught it in my hand and closed my hand around the stem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:43 pm

ZACK-I set her down,"Yes sir."I said then heard her,"For some reason...YES."He did not rise his voice when said yes but did make it firm and bold sounding.

1 ZILLIGER-
2 Of us left but I stayed,"Zack why?"I asked then watched him pick her up and put her down and how he listened to them,"BETRAYER!"I yelled and charged with my sorwed up, i then forced it down it sliced a thick layer of skin from his shoulder to risk blood pored out of his wound.

Last edited by wild one on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:45 pm

Rather angered by the villager's immature actions, I expertly kicked the sword from his hand and grabbed the hilt. I pushed him backwards and placed the sword over his neck. "One slice and you're done for," I said. "Now leave him alone and run off with your little friends." I continued through gritted teeth. Anybody who helped Belenus was a friend worth protecting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:46 pm

*Concordia*
Concordia sighed at the sight of Belenus, Agrona, Zack, and Talisa in one place, which meant no good. Her steed pawed at the ground in irritance as she dismounted and stared at them. She frowned sternly as she walked up to them with quite gracious stride, but anger in her movements. "How dare thee betray Tilisa! You
and your sinister 'minions', oh how have you defied her this time!" she spoke nearly in a yell, but she managed to calm herself down from not hitting him, but fury still lay deep in her green eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:48 pm

"What right do you have to speak in such a way in front of Lord Belenus?" I asked, striding up to Concordia. "Hold your tongue." I said and my eyes blazed with anger. I didn't care if I had to fight here and now, in my best gown. I would do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next