Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agrona's Ceremony

3 posters

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

Agrona's Ceremony - Page 3 Empty Re: Agrona's Ceremony

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:27 pm

"I'd put that down if I were you," I said, quickly plunging my sword through his shoulder, pinning him to the wall and flipping his sword from his hand. I took my sword out as his sword clattered to the floor. I trampled through the house, riding Bullet rather clumsily over the furniture in attempt to capture the fleeing prisoner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:34 pm

TILISA-I heard her come in,i got up,and walked to her,"don't kill them you came for me.Gust at that moment my pal walked in"LEAVE HER ALONE",he had his sorwed and his dad and brother behind him with there sorwerds.My face looked puzzled as ,i steeped away from aroina,i picked my shield up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:37 pm

"Not more," I whined. I had Bullet rear up to his full height, and my head brushed against the cottage's low cieling. I smelled smoke and realized the fire had reached this cottage. Soon it, too, would be on fire. I didn't care though. I pushed the new fighters out of the way and dismounted Bullet. "Come and fight me, weaklings!" I said, wielding my sword.

( She can be hurt, just don't kill her... )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:46 pm

(same to you)BELL-I got up galluped there and reared at the girl,i sall the stud,and staird at him,he was good looking,i walked to my girl,and spoke to the other horse"why do humens have to be like this,"i smiled at him.TILISA-I sall my friend charged her,driveing his sorwed thruwe her his brother came to me,his dad,chareged her driveing his sorwed thrue her othe shoulder and pinning her to the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:50 pm

My eyes clenched but I managed to cut her father around the waist, blood spilling everywhere. I yanked the sword from my shoulder and used both my swords to the next, unknown fighter. I flinched in pain, each movement squirting blood across the floor. I got the other sword out of my and pinned her father by the leg to the wall and went after the others. "Bullet!" I screamed. Bullet came galloping and knocked down all of the people except for me and Talisa. With much pain, I mounted my stallion, and then raced after Talisa. I grabbed her by the shoulder and dragged her beside me. I watched to see if her horse woud follow. I managed to make it back to the castle and place Bell in a stall and Talisa back in a cell before collapsing against the wall, my wounds spewing blood everywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:05 pm

TILISA-I screamd."dad stop!Dont hurt her!ARINONA STOP,please.When we were in the castle,i got scared and took my knife,and cut my arm gust billow the spot, i did eirlear.BELL-When, i was in the stall ,i stood there,still in a lit pain from the fire,but ,i gust stared at the stud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:12 pm

I managed to snake my way through the hallways, blood leaving a thick trail behind me. I knew Belenus would be in his quarters now, and I wasn't supposed to be in there, but I stopped outside his doors and opened the door, stumbling in. Blood splattered across the floor and I looked as pale as snow. I managed a weak smile. "The prisoner is back," I coughed. "She's in her cell, if you need her." I looked away, my hand resting on his door. "Her horse is in the stables, as well." I sighed and straightened myself, wondering if he was going to punish me for invading his space...

Bullet~ I snorted at the mare and looked away. "What do you want?" I asked. Since I was Agrona's horse, I was allowed to roam freely around the stables. I ate hay off the ground and drank out of other horses' water bowls. I stole some oats from Bell's bucket and snorted, stomping my hoof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:17 pm

BELL-She did not care that he took some oats,"why such a bad attitude?"she kept staring at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:22 pm

I coughed again, rubbing my hand on my bleeding shoulder. "I also might need some new bed-wear," I flushed bright red. I had forgotten I was in my pajamas.

Bullet~ I snorted and whinnied. "I dunno," I said. "It's not a ' bad ' attitude to me..." I spoke softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:32 pm

( gotta go bye Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:35 pm

BELL-"Well ,i guess it is gust me, i am use to such a different life,and that one stud he was well manured and sweet but ,i was not in to him,she said it kindly and gentile.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:07 pm

"Oh no...." I grapped a robe from my wadrobe and wrapped it around her. "Sit, sit" I set her down carfully. "DOCTOR!" I looked Agrona over as her came in. He wrapped a peice of cloth around her wound, putting herbs on it as he did this. I got some of my outgrown clothes and laid them beside her. "I'll let you change." I walked to the dungeon. I open the woman's cell. (He doesn't know her name yet...) "You have got some nerve! Injuring my assasin?" I grapped a sword from outside the cell. I cut part of her hair, then more, until she had only about a quater inch hanging from her head. I closed the cell momentarily, then went up to my soldier's quaters. I grapped some lounging men clothes. I walked back down. I threw them in. "Change." I looked at her with hatred in my eyes. "You don't have the right to be a woman anymore..." I walked back to my bedroom. I saw Agrona was still there. "I'll sleep somewhere else, you stay here."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:22 pm

TILISA-"I did not do it my dad,friend,my friends dad did,and what do you mean, i don't diver to be a women,i am not one yet, i am a girl,still got some years to go.I looked at the clothes ,i put them on and sat down in the corner looking at my short hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:34 pm

I smiled weakly. "I can go back to my quarters, My Lord," I said softly. "I am not fit for your quarters." I got up and began walking towards the door.

Bullet~ I laughed through my nose. "Yeah, well," I continued to graze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:38 pm

BELL-"Well what"?I looked around the stables then smiled at bullet,"So what is your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:41 pm

"No, you stay. You're too badly injured. I'll sleep elsehwere." I walked off into my throne room. I sat down, and stared at the door the whole night.

~Next day~
I got up to check up on Agrona. I ordered her breakfast and put in on my bedside tabled. I got dressed, and went to the throne room. I sat there again, getting tired of it, and waited for her to get up.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:49 pm

I awoke early the next morning -- it was only about 8. I rolled out of bed, still in the robe I was borrowing, and my shoulder ached. I removed the bandage about halfway before getting up again, eating the breakfast that was laid out for me, leaving a note to Lord Belenus that I had taken Bullet out to find the rebels that had injured me so. I said I may not return, for the fight was 2 to 1, but not to worry, becuase I was assassin and had proper training while the rebels didn't. Then I made my way to my quarters, shoulder throbbing. I removed Belenus's clothes and dressed myself in my armor -- this time, I would not be injured. I walked down to the stables and tacked Bullet, mounted, then rode out.

Bullet~ "I'm Bullet." The rest of the time was quiet until I saw Agrona coming to fetch me. I bobbed my head and reared as we galloped from the stables.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:53 pm

I ate, then went in my quaters to change tto day clothes. I saw a note from Agrona. I read it and went to mount my horse. (It's name is Zeus by the way.) I ran after her, catching up quick. "This'll be fun." I approached the house with caution. I unmounted and kniocked on the door.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:56 pm

I smiled when I saw Belenus ride up to me. I reined in Bullet and had him trot around to the back door of the house. I dismounted and grabbed my sword, entering the house with great hesitation.

Bullet~ I kept quiet, my hooves not making a single sound. I snorted when she opened the door, anxious...

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:58 pm

"Open up..." I busted the door down with one kick. "Who had the nerve to injure one of my apprentices yesterday?" I pulled out my sword. "Speak up!" I put my sword under a man's chin. "Was it you?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:58 pm

BELL-"I watched him leave.THE OTHERS-Talisa had been token away and her dad was not so lucky,but ,i road off to another land with a deterrent king ,i took mine and her family with me,we were able to live there,so, i bothgt a home that fit as all in it,some the other kings gareds stad guard of are home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:04 pm

"Are they gone?" I asked, following footprints out of the house. "The footprints lead to Derrae." I cursed, stabbing my sword into the ground. My shoulder ached and I flinched for a moment, but then I angrily yanked my sword out of the ground and swung atop Bullet. I clenched my teeth and held my hand high, waving the sword around and speaking in the ancient language. I reared and galloped onward, following the hoofprints.

( they did leave, right ... ? )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:10 pm

(yep,but tilisa and bell are still at the castle.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:22 pm

( kk )

I continued to follow the hoofprints of their horses. They'd pay for this.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:26 pm

"I'm going back, I have something to do." I mounted Zeus and went back to my palace. I did paperwork and things that need to be done. Then I waited for her to get back.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next