Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agrona's Ceremony

3 posters

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

Agrona's Ceremony - Page 4 Empty Re: Agrona's Ceremony

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:33 pm

(you can kill them all the rebels in the 2 family's exited for tilisa her friend o and you cant kill bell.)TILISA-I starred go get hungry and remembered the apple ,i head got be fore she took me aging,i bit into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:41 pm

( ok, but you have to act them out before we kills them. they has to fight back, y'know.. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:43 pm

(i know)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:54 pm

( okay, just checkin'! )

I galloped onward and stopped at an inn. I dismounted Bullet and walked up to the counter, not waiting for Belenus to catch up. I was already far ahead of him. I stabbed my knife into the wooden counter and slit my finger open, spilling blood all over the bartender's hand. "Tell me, have you seen a fleeing company come this way?" I asked. "Headed towards Darae." I spat.

Bullet~ I waited restlessly outside.

( Will you play the bartender real quick, wild? )

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:59 pm

(I can...)

~Bartender~
"No mam." I looked up from cleaning a glass. I noticed her bleeding finger. "Do you want a bandage for tha-." I cut myself off. I had reconized her. She was Agrona. Lord Belenus's assasin. "They went down the trail behind the building."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:06 pm

I pulled my sword from the table. "That's a good fellow," I said, storming out of the inn. I hopped upon Bullet and trotted down the trail and to the building. I dismounted and searched the building carefully before realizing they were not in the building. I saw small tongues of flame licking the clouds, and I walked over to it, telling Bullet to follow me carefully. I hid and crawled on the ground until they came into my sight. "There you are," I said, grinning. I watched them for a few minutes before getting up and skirting around them, unseen and unheard. While one was looking away, I pounced out, grabbing his neck and twisting it, breaking his neck and severing the viens and arteries(sp) before he could even scream. The other man didn't even notice as I landed silently on my feet and creeped up behind him, preparing myself for a fight...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:08 pm

BARTINDER-Well yea they stoped for some food then head for another king land,there was a dead man on one of there horses,they said they need to bary him,so i let them do so on my land,o and they head 5 horses 2 geldings 3 mares,there were there fine mars the geldings not so much,they galluoped off fast and headed north and left one horse,it is in the small barn other there.LEFT HORSE PIC: Agrona's Ceremony - Page 4 Friesian-horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:10 pm

( i found them. read my last post. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:20 pm

DAD OF THE FRIEND OF TILISA-I walked around but heard the horse neighing loudly and went to see what was up,the Frisian mare was rearing up ears back for some reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:22 pm

"Damn horse," I said, retreating into the shadows. I watched him vigilently, my eyes never leaving his body. I threw a dagger at the freisian's shoulder, and it made its mark perfectly. I changed positions so he couldn't see me if he turned to me. My mother always told me not to play with my food before I ate it, but it was always more fun to break the rules.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:30 pm

(please don't kill the mare horses geldings do what you want.)THE MAN-I pulled the dagger out of her,"WHO IS THERE?I pulled my sorwed out ready to fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:34 pm

( don't worry, I wasn't gonna kill a horse. )

I smirked and danced around, my shadows playing out among the trees. I twirled my knife appeared behind the man. I smiled and placed my hands around his neck and pulled him backwards, cracking his back, so he could see my face clearly. I winked at him and spun him around. "Hello, there," I said through clenched teeth. "Remember me?"

( please make him actually try hard to win this fight Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:44 pm

~Belenus~
I mounted my horse going to find Agrona. She had been gone too long and I was worried. I went to where she said she saw hoofprints, and I follor=wed them. I ientered a bar and everyone gasped as I walked in. I waved them off and asked the bartender where my assasin was. He directed me to where she was, and I followed it. I found her playing with a man she was about to kill. "Agrona! Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?" I walked over to the helpless man. "Poor thing..." I pulled out my dagger. "Let me put you out of you misery." I stabbed him directly in the heart as I had done many times. "You can let go now." I walked to my horse, licking a strip of running blood like ice cream. I threw it to Agrona. "Bottle the rest of this up." I mounted my horse, and watched as Agrona did what I told her to.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:44 pm

THE MAN-I swung my swung my soared at her,i stepd back and took the dagger and tossed it at her face then swung the sword at her legs."Yea,AND WERE IS SHE!!!!!(Ok and i will try to make him fight good.)

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:45 pm

(He's dead now...)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:47 pm

(poo)

I dodged, only getting a scrape on my arm. i circled him and flicked my wrist, sending my sword into the air as I jumped over him and landed in front of him, catching my sword in my teeth. I looked at him with ravished eyes. "Come on,"

(how did he die...?)

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:49 pm

(I stabbed him in the heart and she posted later than me.)

"Don't tell me what to do." I started to walk off, not looking behind me. (Sorry it's short.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:50 pm

THE MAN-Some one walked in and steped my while off gaured.THE HORSES-All of us reard up,nighing exeped for,war she was a that black friesian mare she gust staried at them,she had a few battle scars and her stall had a name plate that said war on it.WAR-I watched them kill my human.

Last edited by wild one on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:51 pm

( oh my bad, I thought you meant Belenus died. I was like NOOO!! )

I bottled up the blood in a tiny vial and mounted Bullet. I rode over to Belenus. "What now, My Lord?" I asked. "Return to the prisoner?" My shoulder still ached, but I ignored it, ready to put my life on the line for Belenus...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:53 pm

THE BOYS-We ran out swing are sorweds at them.(you cant kill the one boy,i will think of name for him.)

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:54 pm

"You can..." I looked over at her. "She might be hungry." I held my hand out for the vile. "What was that man's name?" I took out a quil, bottle of ink, a little strip of paper, and a vile of pig fat. I would use the pig fat to stick the peice of paper to the vile of blood when I was done writing his name.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:55 pm

I pushed Belenus out of the way before the boy could injure him. I took the blow on my bandaged shoulder but immediately got up, grabbing my sword and swinging wildly at the boy. "Stupid...boy!" I said in between breathes. I swirled my sword over my head and landed hard on his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:58 pm

"That wouldn't of hurt me." I dropped my supplie back in my saddle bag. I pulled of my bow and arrows. I shot one in the chest, one in the arm, and one in the leg. I picked Agrona up of the ground. "No more of fighting for you for a while." I looked back to make sure they were gone, if they weren't I would surely kill them all. I put Agrona across her saddle. "Don't move." I tied her horse to mine. I mounted Zeus, and began riding again.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:00 pm

I shouldered him off of me and gently untied Bullet from Zeus and cantered ahead of him. I sighed. What was he thinking? I thought to myself. Does he believe I'm weak? Bullet's canter was near a gallop, and I stayed well in front of him, a scowl painted across my lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:02 pm

"Women." I said, shaking my head. "So, you wanna race?" I made Zeus go into a gallop. I was about 20 feet in front of her when I looked back.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next