Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orik, a lone wolf. (Please reply!)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Orik, a lone wolf. (Please reply!) Empty Orik, a lone wolf. (Please reply!)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:27 am

Orik looked down at the water, with focusing eyes. His eyes moved throughout the clear water. Suddenly, his paws went into the water, and feached out a fish. He put it in his mouth, and ate it. He looked back, seeing a bear. "Hello Orik." it said. Orik nodded his greeting and smiled. "Hello." he murmured, then coutined his hunting.
Orik, a lone wolf. (Please reply!) The_Wolf_by_Syeiraxx
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Orik, a lone wolf. (Please reply!) Empty Re: Orik, a lone wolf. (Please reply!)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:00 pm

~Laissie~
She was walking around lost when she picked up the smell of a male she then ran to but came to a halt and tilted her head to see him talk to a bear.She turned her head when she heard something step on a twig and sall a buck she raced towards it and leaped a pone it's back grabbing it's neck and jerking to the side braking it's neck and causing it to fall.She then began to eat.

http://poetrycollaboration.wikispaces.com/file/view/wolf.jpg/57660854/wolf.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Orik heard a deadly squeal and whipped around. He looked to see that a male was there eating an buck. He growled and slowly pushed her away. "What have you done?" he whispered, looking at the buck. He looked up to see the staring eyes of birds, and other deer. "RUN! She's a beast!" he snapped. They all ran in danger.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:07 pm

~Laissie~
Stared at him for a moment the pushed him away from her meal and growled before talking,"I'm no beast ! I've got to eat something! Your a wolf your supposed to eat dears!"She growled before continuing to eat.Her ribs showed as she did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:09 pm

Orik looked at her confusingly. "No! We are not, it's not the thing to do, for they have a life too. They don't derserve for their lives to be tooken in a painful manner!" he growled, turning away from her and flicking his tail, disgusted.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:22 pm

~Lassie~
"But you would take a fishes life in a painful manner."She then raised her muzzle and howled blood dripping off her muzzle.1 of her brothers I heard Lassie howl and came running,"Yes lassie?"Hi voice a bit panicked. "If you did something to her I'll kill you."I looked at him,"Calm down big bro this is a only fish eating wolf that called me a beast lol hun?"Her brother of corise trying to portecter got mad,"If you call her that aging I'll."I caught him off,"ENOUGH JAKE!"I then looked towards him and watched his tail twitch in a dusted manner.
Jake-
Orik, a lone wolf. (Please reply!) 82kqx6k7qc6s3i8gz53pa62xiehycozbecr28zyn0v6u530tws6unyiv0oi32a24akv88kjWolf-Gone-Mad-wolves-2576785-301-450

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:26 pm

Orik did not turn his head a bit. He sat down and got comfortable. "She is Mr. Jake, and you may too." he said simply. "And, they are not meat, they are poltry." he said keeping his eyes toward the river. "Orik!" he heard his name and turned to see the bear. "Wanna come and play?" she asked. "Not right now." he replied. The bear then left.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:50 pm

~Lassie~
Seeing a bear Jake jumped to his feet and let a viscous warning growl out.I didn't pay attraction to him gust smiled the air,"HUMANS!"I yelled and darted off as two hunters came into view and chased me not noticing you and Jake.Jake growled and started to chase the humans,"LEAVER HER ALONE!!!!"He barked madly and sunk his fangs into ones leg.The other human turned to hear his friend and aimed the gun taords Jake and.............'BAM!'..........The noise filled the air and I came to a sudden halt and turned they picked Jakes body up and walked into a Jeep and sat him in the back and fixed up the ones leg before driving away.I felt sadness go through me,"No,"I mumbled,"No"I said louder,"No!"I yelled,"NO!!!!!!!!!!"I screamed and hung my head low and let tears roll off my face before anger ran through me and I looked up and ran toads them like a bullet from a gun and grabbed the back of the jeep and then felt something get placed on my head. I look up and let go as fast as I could the man shot the ground after I moved and yelled,"I'll get you wolf!"I then started running away and he started to fire and I dogged every bullet accepted 2 I fell to the ground but the humans kept going.I looked dead but wasn't I then stood and limbed over to the creek and fell.My blood filled the creek.I head been shot in both shoulders and I started to sing,"Cry me a river but won't change a thing,heal me but it wont do you good my heart will always be hurt there is no hope for me any more in life for I am to die surely and be with my brother and if I live all forever be sad O cry me a river,bring me flowers,berrys,and love but it wont change a thing the damage will remain."She beautifully then closed her eyes her heart beating loud and slow.

(She lives.)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:03 pm

Orik looked surprised as the hunters passed him. That gave him some time to gather Friendly, his bear friend and hide behind a cave. When he was sure they left, he peaked out noticing they were driving away with a limp body. It wasn't the other female wolf, but Jake. He sighed and went all the way out, noticing Friendly stayed with her mother. He looked around, noticing a blood trail, going towards the river. He slowly walked to see the female wolf. His eyes widened and he turned to hurry up and get some healing herbs. He picked out some speical kinds and brung em' to her putting them on her wounds. "Don't worry..." he murmured, and cuddled up with her, not caring if he got any blood on him.

He really didn't care if others thought he liked her, he was just helping because he didn't like seeing others die.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:11 pm

~Lassie~
Growled when he put herbs on her but when he laid down next to her she felt safe near him and soon fell asleep.Her bloody wounds bled all over her grey\white\brown fur and his whit\black\grey fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:17 pm

Orik soon awoke earlier than her and watched her sleep. He licked some of her wounds for a while before looking back at the forest. "Friendly!" he called. He sat and waited for the small bear to come out from the trees. She then came, and sat down. "What is it Orik?" she asked quietly. "I want you to watch over this one, while I go hunting." he said, staring down at the hurt female. "And what's in it for me?" Friendly asked, looking at the female. "I'll bring back some Salmon." he offered. "Your lucky." she said and got in front of the female. "I'll be back." he said going to the far side of the river to hunt.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:19 pm

(Oh yeah this is Friendly.)
Orik, a lone wolf. (Please reply!) Brave_cub_by_woxys
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:22 pm

(AWL! SHE"S SO CUTE! Very Happy )
When lassie awoke she growled at the bear,"Get away from me!"She shouted and growled viscously.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:28 pm

Friendly shook her head. "No, not until Orik brings me my Salmon." she said and sat still as ever. She standed as still as a plant. He promised her a salmon if she looked after this beast, so a Salmon she'll get or else she will not move at all.

Orik looked in the water, with his foucsing eyes on. He watched the fish as they slowly, and smoothly went around in circles. He got his paws ready, and unleashed his claws. He then let on in, and put it in, catching the salmon. He watched it fly into the air, then he caught it in his mouth. He did the cycle 5 times more, before bring them back to where Friendly and the female stood. "Hello there, I see she's awake." he said. "Yep and she's annoying." replied Friendly, rolling her eyes. "Okay, you can leave here's 2 Salmon for ya." he said, giving her the fish. "Thank you." she said, in a sassy tone and went off.
Orik looked at the female, sitting across from her, he gave her 3 of the Salmon. "If you never tasted it, it's good." he said, taking his share and started to eat.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:48 pm

Bianca walked timidly into the area. She had heard gunshots not too long ago, and she came to investigate. Bianca was a very shy and fearsome wolf, due to her past and certain other reasons. She had mastered the art of silence and didn't make a single sound as her paws lightly padded along the ground. She wasn't a completely white wolf, but she was pretty close. Her mother was Larka and her father Fell the Second, not related to Larka. Fell II had tried to kill her when she was just a pup, and she ahd ran away. She had been hunted down and injured numorous times by her father, and now she was scared of any brute that crossed her path. Due to her lack of fighting skills, she mainly feasted on berries and anything she could catch. Bianca shook her fur, still keeping as silent as possible, and made her way through the forest unitl she smelled three things: A brute, a fae, and a bear. She whined and began to turn around, trodding quickly and quietly in the opposite direction.

Orik, a lone wolf. (Please reply!) White-wolf-big

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:49 pm

~Lassie~
The hole time friendly was there she growled but when it was gust her and him she stopped and smiled the fish,"I've had fish before but never this kind."She sat up and smiled it then aventilly she ate it,"It is good."The female wolf had forgotten about her brothers death,"Jake were are you?"She asked looking around then back at Orik."I don't believe, i ever gave you my name well It's Lassie but you can call me beast séance it's what you nick named me and who you?"She spook softly like a angles voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:51 pm

Lassie then sall another female,"Hello".

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:54 pm

Orik smiled and nodded. "My name's Orik.." he said with a smile. He frowned when she asked for her brother. "You forgot Lassie?" he asked quietly, then turned to see another female wolf. "Hello!" he called to her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Bianca nearly jumped out of her skin. She noticed one of the voice's belonged to a brute. She nervously turned around. What was she going to do? Run? Or stay put? She backed up from them until she backed into a tree. "I was just going." She said, turning around and walking away quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:59 pm

Orik laughed and stood up, walking over to the female. "No, you don't have to." he murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:04 pm

Lassie 'bam' it hit her she remembered every thing.She then stood up and walked over to her,"Stay he wont hurt you in fact he it helping me."She said before falling down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:11 pm

When the brute walked over to her she cowered, dropping to the ground, "Don't hurt me!" She whined, hiding her face underneath her paws. She didn't hear what the other fae said, she was too busy trembling.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:13 pm

Orik stopped and tilted his head on the female's words. "I won't hurt you." he said lifting her face up. "Who are you? I'm Orik, and this is Lassie." he said and smiled, sitting down.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Bianca stayed on the ground, huddled amongst herself. "I'm Bianca," she said quietly, not wanting to speak to the brute. She didn't shiver as much anymore, but she kept a wary eye on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:21 pm

Orik smiled. "Hello Binaca..." he murmured and whinned bowing down. "I mean no harm." he said, looking at Lassie. "And she does not either." he said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next