Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orik, a lone wolf. (Please reply!)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Orik, a lone wolf. (Please reply!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Orik, a lone wolf. (Please reply!)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:23 pm

Bianca slumped up against a tree, still semi-hiding from him. "How can I trust you?" She whined quietly.

Back to top Go down

Orik, a lone wolf. (Please reply!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Orik, a lone wolf. (Please reply!)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:28 pm

Lassie gut up from wear she fell and stood aging but she fell aging and let out a frustrated growl.
(Missing are you ever going to reply to Deathro's pack?)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:34 pm

Orik rolled his eyes and nodded. "I am not trying to hurt you." he said quietly. "Just... come out, and then you'll see." he murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:37 pm

Bianca sighed and peeked at the brute. She warily stood up and walked over to him, sitting before him, head basically pressed against her neck, trying to stay away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:39 pm

Orik gave the female the last of his Salmon. "Here." he said pushing it toward her. "Now... keep calm, and don't run off, we are happy to have you here Bianca." he murmured with a smile.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:41 pm

Lassie-"Yea bian bia bian how do you pernoce your name?"She said looking up at her then standing and this time no falling down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm

"Be - ahn - kuh," Bianca told the other fae, then shook her head at the fish. "I usually don't eat meat." She said timidly. "I haven't ever since my fath---" She cut herself off.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:45 pm

Orik shook his head. "It's not considered meat, it's poltry." he said, bringing it closer to her. He was surprised how the female asked, they had something, somewhat in common. He then looked up at her with a smile across his face.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:49 pm

"Still," Bianca said, the putrid odor of the fish filling her nostrils and causing her to sneeze. "It doesn't smell very good." She batted at her own nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:51 pm

Orik sighed. "It doesn't smell good, but it taste good." he murmured putting his muzzle up against hers, to comfort her a bit.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:56 pm

A bit shocked by his actions, she pulled back from him. "I'm......" She decided not to speak and leaned her head down to the fish and examined it a bit before taking a small bite.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Orik let her pull away. "Don't be so nervous..." he said trying to push his pelt up against her. He knew, he already felt comfortable.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:05 pm

Bianca began to notice the brute wasn't going to leave her along. She nibbled quietly on the fish, keeping her eyes on him, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:07 pm

~Lassie~
Chuckled at how he was trying to flirt with her and whispered in his ear,"Flirt."She a\said teasingly before backing up and sitting down.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:09 pm

Orik turned to Lassie and laughed, pouncing on her and licking her chin. "Ha! Ha! Funny." he said and batted her nose playfully.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:11 pm

While he was occupied, Bianca wondered if she could slip out unseen. She quietly got up and watched him carefully to see if he'd notice.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:15 pm

Orik looked up, seeing the female was trying to leave. He sighed and got off Lassie. "Leave as you wish, but I wish you were able to stay..." he said quietly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:18 pm

Bianca felt guilty and looked at the ground. She sat down, wrapping her tail around her. "I didn't want you to see me. Now I feel bad." She said quietly. "I----" She stuttered, "I just don't like brutes. My father was Fell the Second."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:19 pm

Orik tilted his head. Then he understood why. "Whoever he was... I am not or nowhere near like him.. you've got to trust me." he said and licked her soft muzzle.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:20 pm

she batted at his nosie back but the stood up,"Please don't go......."She said in a sad tone she thought him and Binca were meant for eachover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:26 pm

"You don't know him?" She tilted her head a bit. She then shook her head and smiled timidly when he licked her nose. She didn't really know how to respond. Instead she just touched noses back with him, surprised with herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:28 pm

Orik shook his head and sighed. "So, do you trust us? Me?" he asked softly, hoping she did.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:32 pm

"Maybe a little bit," she said teasingly, batting his nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Lassie smiled and stood up and walked away to be alone...................She went were her brother head been killed and criled up in a ball crying gently before getting up and seeking revenge.She sall that there Jeep had left a trail she fallowed the teal...............................Once she was there she snuck around the cars and tents till there there she sall them skinning her dead brother's body she let out a loud growl that echoed and could be heard from miles away.She then crept up on them as the humans looked around trying to figuer out wear I was when I got the chance, i bit one in the leg and jerked back ripping meat off him and he let a ear pearcing scream out and the next thing I knew was there was like 20 GUNS POINTED AT ME!!!! I stared for a moment then,"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"The scream came flying out of my maw all two fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:52 pm

Orik laughed when he heard Lassie's scream from miles away. He looked back to her and gasp. "It's Lassie!" he said and ran off hoping she'd follow. He found Lassie there needing help. "What are you doing?" he asked to himself and went in the guns and got her running into the woods quickly and over to where they were. "What were you doing? You could get yourself killed!" he growled. He couldn't believe how worried he was about her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next