Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orik, a lone wolf. (Please reply!)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Orik, a lone wolf. (Please reply!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Orik, a lone wolf. (Please reply!)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:55 pm

Bianca stayed behind, although reluctantly. She sat there quietly, staring at her paws.

Back to top Go down

Orik, a lone wolf. (Please reply!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Orik, a lone wolf. (Please reply!)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Lassie looked at him,"1 thing you're not my dad and another I'm trying to get revenge!"She said with a peace of Jakes fur in her maw which she stole.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:44 pm

Orik sighed and rolled his eyes. "Alright, get yourself killed but let me tell you one thing....I cared about you!" he growled and whipped around running away.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:55 pm

Bianca made herself busy by trying to catch fish, wondering where the other two had gotten to.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Orik stopped in the middle of the forest and sighed, he lied down, ignoring all the flies that buzzed annoyingly in his ears. Suddenly, he lifted his head and gave a large howl.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Lassie didn't mean to make him upset so she chased after him weaving in and out of trees and over dead fallen trees.She then sall him and slowly approached,"I'm sorry."She said ashamed of herself.She was a few several feet from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:13 pm

Orik let his head drop to his paws. "It's fine." he murmured quietly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:26 pm

She sighed and walked to him licked his ear then patted to wear Bianca was,"Hey Bianca",she said friendly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:51 pm

Bianca's ears perked up at the sound of the howl. She let out a long howl back in reply. When she saw Lassie she smiled for a second. She didn't mind faes, and was much more assertive around them. Except if a brute was around. When she saw that Orik wasn't there, she sighed, "I'm gonna go now. I think you and Orik will have a great time together." She smiled fakely. "Good luck." She trotted off into the woods, silently and hid her scent so neither of the wolves would be able to follow her unless she howled to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:33 pm

She started to fallow her till she could no more and howled,"Wait Bianca you have a future with him he loves you don't let it slip away."She was a confusing wolf at times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:37 pm

"I'm not letting anything slip away. Brutes have only ever brought me pain!" She growled and used her evasive manuevers to get away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3