Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runigian In The Forest...Alone Forever

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Runigian In The Forest...Alone Forever Empty Runigian In The Forest...Alone Forever

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Name:Runigian
History:Ask
Personality:--Find out--
Pic:
Runigian In The Forest...Alone Forever Runigian_by_CobbleStone

Runigian walked through the forest. He snorted, seeing a fox chase a rabbit. Everything in life seemed the same. Nothing seemed different. He sighed and kept on walking. He soon came up to a river and went up to the water and started to lap it up, it was a nice icy blue, that reflected off his water eyes. He sighed and sat down, bored with no companion.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Runigian In The Forest...Alone Forever Empty Re: Runigian In The Forest...Alone Forever

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm

ello!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Runigian In The Forest...Alone Forever Empty Re: Runigian In The Forest...Alone Forever

Post by Harley Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:50 pm

(Will post the pic later, but for now, she is a night black wolf)

Svenia-

I sighed and looked around, why was everything so silent, so dark, so lonely. Witha small whine, I took of towards the scent of running water. A log that had fallen and been halfway buried tripped me and sent me into the stream. "Ow." The small whine escaped my throat, but to my surprise, I was looking up into the face of a large, male wolf.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:04 pm

Runigian was startled by an 'ow' he looked around, hackles raised, growling slightly. He then saw a female in the water, in lowered his hackles and took her by the scruff, taking her out swiftly. He looked at her, water dripping from his fur. "Hello." he said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:09 pm

I yelped when I felt the strong jaws wrap around my scruff and pulled me out of the bitter water. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mea-" My babbly of words were interuppted by his deep hello. "H-hi..." And I only sounded slightly stupid. "I'm Svenia."

(Swi-ven-e-uh)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:19 pm

Runigian smiled slightly and shook his head. "It's fine." he chuckled. He looked at her beautiful eyes and noddded quickly. "I'm Runigian." he said happily circling her quickly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:21 pm

I lept to my feet as he circled and pinned my tail. After all, it was the...time. "I should be going." With that, I backed off into a bush, only to leap back and suddenly sit. "Ouch." I looked around with eyes wide and ears back.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:26 pm

Runigian watched her leave. He sighed and sat down. What was she thinking? Oh of course, he could be that. He smiled slyly and followed her into the bush. He looked at her and watched her. "Don't worry, I'm not who... you think I am." he murmured.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:28 pm

"You better not be." I snarled and nipped him playfully. I leaped onto him, pinning him with a surprising amount of strength. "My mother killed daddy." A childish tone danced in my light voice.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:41 pm

Runigian shook his head and knocked her off. "Well Runigian will kill Svenia." he growled and shook himself off. "I'm really not who you think I am." he growled and sat down, muttering curse words.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:45 pm

"Fine." She growled, stalking away into the shadows, her heat scent lingering. A rabbit darted infront of her and she snarled at it, cursing nature.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:00 pm

Runigian rolled his eyes as she trotted away. He snarled, his hackles rose again. "I mean I'm not a forcer smart-ass!" she growled and walked away, her scent was trying to pull him in but he ignored it. Ughhh females!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:02 pm

"I'm the smartass?" She barked and whirled around, ready to trot back. She watched him from the bush, the breeze blowing her strong scent towards him. Svenia walked out and sighed, "Not what I pictured."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:07 pm

Runigian whipped around and rolled his eyes. "Your the one who's trying to pull me toward you, go bark up another male's balls!" he snarled.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:11 pm

"Mhmm." She said and rolled her eyes. "I am not sure I like you." Svenia sighed and lay down, her eyes on her paws and ears back. "Go ahead, kill me, chase me off."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:23 pm

Runigian shook his head. "Is that what you want me to do?" he growled slightly. "'Cause I won't do it okay priss?" he asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:26 pm

"Come on, what do you expect, I know you probably thing age is just a number, but I am only 2 ya know? So can we start over?" She whined and rolled over, not allowing any scent to escape.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:30 pm

Runigian sighed and rolled his eyes and nodded his head. "Sure..." he said sarcastically. "Okay, I'm Runigian." he said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:34 pm

"Svenia, call me Silv." She sighed and lay her head on the ground, her side now on the ground. "Ok, now what?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Runigian shrugged. "I don't know." he murmured. He sighed and laid next to her. He closed his eyes, listening to some sounds of the bird's music in his ears. He then opened them and looked at her.

[[Hey, the lucky post.]]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:38 am

Svenia smiled and have a hard sigh. "You are not really that bad...." She muttered as she drifted off to sleep.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:40 am

this is what she looks like-
Runigian In The Forest...Alone Forever Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTS5oZSN7YCqKKcU8S7r926XkIVhfhVli8CF7s5znD0GWSEvRBn
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Runigian snorted and rolled his eyes. 'Not that bad.' wow, have any other thing better to say. Runigian got up and walked out slowly, his tail swishing behind him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:30 pm

She lifted her head and titled it, "Where you going?" But stayed where she was. With a sigh, she lay her head on her paws again.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:45 pm

Runigian ignored her questions, and returned to where he was headed. It was getting darker, to where he could hear the faint sounds of crickets chirping easily, and ruthlessly, communicating, not caring who hears. He stopped at a cave, and gave a long howl.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next