Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runigian In The Forest...Alone Forever

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Runigian In The Forest...Alone Forever - Page 2 Empty Re: Runigian In The Forest...Alone Forever

Post by Harley Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:21 pm

She sighed and perked her ears to the sound. With a snarl, she lept to her feet and darted the other way.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Runigian In The Forest...Alone Forever - Page 2 Empty Re: Runigian In The Forest...Alone Forever

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Runigian didn't hear the sound of her beautiful voice, but a few others. He sighed and rolled her eyes, 'when you try to invite someone to your cave this is what you get?' he thought and turned around toward the cave. 'Ah well, let her move on.'
He trotted into the cave and lied down.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:42 pm

She growled at the wolf that stood infront of her. "Brother..." Svenia snarled and sneered. "Sister." He replyed and gave a laugh. Svenia lept, but he was faster and pinned her instead. And in a moment, his strong jaws around her neck. "Runigian!" She gasped and attempted to kick her brother, or step brother, who was twice her size off of her.

(Bad history between her and her brother)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:51 pm

Runigian heard his name get called. He pricked his ears, and looked around. He ran toward two scents, and halted to see someone on top of the female, pinning her down... He growled and snapped his jaws furiously. "What's going on?" he asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:55 pm

"Lets just say we had a child hood problem!" Svenia said, trying to get her neck out of the grasp of the wolf. "Get him off!" She gasped and pushed at her brother. She managed to push him off and pin him, only to be bitten in the shoulder and pinned, leg movement impossible.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:00 pm

Runigian was about to get him off, when she manged to push him off, but was back where she was, but look worse. Her growled and ran up to the wolf only to claw his sides roughly, and bite his neck, pushed his face into the dirt. He manged to lock his jaws around his neck, by with once move, her would die. "Life or death?" he asked between the jaw lock.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:03 pm

All her brother did as growl and struggle. "Kill him!" Svenia cried and leapt onto her brother, ripping into his shoulder and snarling. "Hurry..." She sighed and touched noses with her brother in farewell, despise her hate. She saw the tears in his eyes, and wanted to tell Runigian to stop. But didn't.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:09 pm

Runigian locked his jaws deeper and deeper, ready to finish him off with one rip of the throat. He looked over to Svenia. He still held the brother down, still clamped but more tightly. He whined a, 'Are you sure?' but then looked at the brother again... saying, "You can always tell me what happened, you can trust me, who is he to you?" he asked still holding him down.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:12 pm

"A-after he killed my parents, he took care of me as a brother, but hurt me, then told me he loved me and was sorry..... its a screwed up relationship.... I don't know." She said and put her head down. "Should we?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Runigian looked kinda confused. "Killed your parents?" he asked. He unmounted the male and flicked his tail. "He shall be forgiven." he murmured. "There shall always be forgiveness in someone's heart. Maybe even now he has a heart...let's see if we can trust him then." he said and turned to him, snarling. "Leave for now, you may come back, but ask first."
He flicked his tail dismissively and waited.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:26 pm

He dipped his head and slinked away. "Yes."

"Thank you. Proves I am not safe.... now he knows my location. Oh wonderful! I have to leave again!" Svenia said, sounding slightly hysterical. "Well, better go....." She sighed and disappeared through the brush.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Runigian growled, when he heard what she said. He rolled his head. ""Yeah, and not to mention I saved you from getting your ass kicked, what about a thanks?" he snarled. "Whatever stupid worthless female! Like I said before, go find someone worth thinking! Next time maybe I'll tell him your location, or he'll just sniff you out himself, then when you call my name don't except me to come!"
He whipped around and jumped up rocks, lying down.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:01 pm

She kept running, furious for some reason. But, went in a circle and came back to the spot. "What the.... oh by the way, thanks..." Her thanks was low and slow, as if it was hard to say. "There has gotta be a way we can be friends!"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Runigian smiled and chuckled slightly. "You can't seem to leave me huh?" he asked surrounding her. He then laughed and mounted her. "I'm no forcer, but you want me!" he said, just loosing control. He went on for 10 minutes and then stopped. He chuckled again. "There, are we friends hot-shot?" he asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:12 pm

She growled as he mounted but let him do his thing. "Well, actually, my internal tracking has gone cookoo." Svenia laughed and sighed, "I'm the hot-shot?" She shook her head and lay down. "Maybe I am...."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:16 pm

Runigain nodded and smiled. "Now you understand me? You were in love with me all along, I know it." he said and lied down, knowing he was being mean and cruel, putting this female down. He sighed and went over by her, putting his muzzle up against hers.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:24 pm

"Well, it started when you spared my.... brother. And to tell you the truth, I meant to go in a circle." She said sheepishly and rolled on her back. Svenia gave him a lick on the nose and thumped her tail on the ground.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:27 pm

Runigian laughed and shrugged. "Oh, okay." he murmured happily and looked about.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:29 pm

Svenia sighed and rolled onto her side. She stared off into space for a moment, before jumping up playfully and patting a paw at him.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:33 pm

Runigian dodged the bat and pounced on her. He laughed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:36 pm

She rolled out from under him and leapt on his back, carefully grabbing his scruff and pulling. Svenia laughed and purposely fell off of him.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:41 pm

Ruigian tipped her over from under him and bowled her softly into a tree. He laughed and put his rear in the air (lol)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:43 pm

She laughed and charged him, knocking into his rear and toppling over. Svenia nipped his ear and looked up at him. (Lol)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Runigian tripped into the water and looked up, laughing.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:57 pm

Svenia laughed and put her head on her paws, letting out a yawn. "Tiring..." She rolled on her back and closed her eyes, but kept one open, keeping an eye on him.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next