Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~In the Forest

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

~In the Forest Empty ~In the Forest

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:45 pm

GoldenHeart~ I walked along, rather bored. I continued to walk along in the dirt. Just waiting.

~In the Forest Black-cat8

Back to top Go down

~In the Forest Empty Re: ~In the Forest

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:56 pm

Fire trotted into the forest sliding in quietly before anyone saw her. He smiled and looked around then ran quickly there. He sniffed the air, it was a mouse he smelled! Fire followed the prey's sent and found it. Slowly he creeped up on it and caught it, this was his chance to eat a raw mouse! Fire smiled and ate it quickly.
~In the Forest SandyCat
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:59 pm

I flicked my ear back, listening to the noise. I traveled slightly off the path towards the noise. I crept up on an orange and white cat. Quite handsome. She kept her tail still and continued to watch him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:04 pm

Fire smelled the air again smelled like newly cat... Fire turned his head to a bush looking over where a cat was hiding...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:05 pm

~Dream_Fire~
She walked amoung the trees, smelling the late greenleaf in the air, soon it will be winter... Snow covering the ground... She smelled two cats, her fur rose up, and she rose up on her hanches stalking toward the scent...
(( Srry so short i g2g ))
~In the Forest Night_Watch__by_aternity
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:19 pm

Fire smelled another cat and his fur rose up they pricked and he looked around cautiously. "Wh-who's there," He hissed silently looking around. Was he surrounded? All he wanted to look around but were these cats really dangerous? They couldn't be....they both smelled wild!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:07 pm

knowing I was seen, I stepped out from my hiding spot, claws digging into the dirt. I looked at him. He was quite good looking. I smiled and said: "I'm GoldenHeart. Who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:12 pm

~Dream_Fire~
She walked out of the shadows where she hide.... she had never steped out of the darkness, to release her appearance to anyone... Her claws unleashed and digged deep into the earth.. It would sting like hell if she clawed you... Her lips drawn back in a snarl, as she looked at the two.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:19 pm

Aware to another presence, my fur rose, and i hissed. my claws dug into the earth, digging up dirt and grass. my ears lay flat and i looked around, trying to find the source of the other cat.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:33 pm

~Dream_Fire~
She snarled and snaped her maw at the young she~cat... Her claws began to dig up the chest of the earth floor and the grass flew up, her fur rose on her hanches, and her shoulders went up, hissing fursiously at the She~cat, Dream_Fire's tail flicked with unease and she her eyes blazing with fury, and untrust for these two, unlike other cats she knew how to fight, her skills of fighting were unbeatable... " Who are you?" i snaped madly at her...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:37 pm

Calming myself, i stuck my tail in the air and walked around in a circle. "I'm GoldenHeart." I flicked my tail at her. "And you are?" my claws were still exposed, the sharp points gleaming, but I certainly didn't show a wanting a fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:21 pm

Fire's fur rosed at the two cats and he hissed. "My names Fire," He looked at Drean_Fire he stared at her for a moment then at that time, he shook it off. He looked around his fur still rose.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:28 pm

I decided to ignore the new cat. I flicked my tail again and turned back to Fire. "Nice name. Owned, are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:27 pm

Fire nodded and started to lower his fur. "Yes, I am."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:05 pm

I held back a sly grin and said: "New 'round here? Or just been livin' the ' good life ' all these years?" I flicked my tail again. It was becoming a bad habbit. I was in a rather playful mood, so I continued: "What'cha doin so far from home? You've gotta know how to fight to live in these here parts." I nodded over at the other cat who still remained hidden.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Fire ignored her questions and look quite confused.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:22 pm

~Dream_Fire~
She growled when the tom didnt answer the She~cats question, " GoldenFire asked you a question, there for you answer her." Dream_Fire snaped at the golden/white tom... She walked out of the shadows, her claws still unleashed to expose her long, dagger like claws, telling one of them not to mess if they dont want to get harmed badly... Turning back to GoldenFire " The naems Dream_Fire.." She turned her glance over to the kitty pet adn hissed " A kitty pet dose not belong in these parts of the land, you need to know how to fight, to survive amoung the Clan cats.. Battles will be held, and if you dont know how to fight. Your blood will be exposed and you will die.." i meowed adn sat, my tail curled around me as i looked at them....Dream_Fire tured to GoldenFire and meowed " what Clan are you from..." She said, sniffing the air...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:30 pm

(GoldenHeart not fire lol)

"ThunderClan," I reply. "You?" I sat, feeling much more relaxed.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:46 pm

( Srry i was thinking of fire lolz )

~Dream_Fire~
She purred and sat up straight, " RiverClan." She said adn smiled, knowing she knew who GoldenHeart was... " You are a great warrior GoldenHeart.." I said and purred, then she remebered that she had to get back to her Clan, but what are me GoldenHeart supposed to do to the kitty pet. " Fire sorry but i have to fight you, you are on my territory.." I said and then looked at GoldenHeart telling her she better leave... I then whiped my head to face the kitty pet, i hissed adn grolwed jumping up adn sratching his back, i gave his a rough, but harmful bit on the ear, to get him to go... " Go now! They do not need to know i was with you two..." I say and hissed for them to go...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:51 pm

I darted into the shadows, but i wasn't about to miss this, so after a ways, I stopped and hid under a bush, my black coat keeping me completely hidden. i was upwind, like I usually was when hunting, so I'd go undetected. I tried to figure out how Dream_Fire knew me, and it finally sparked in my brain. I kept my thoughts to myself and wondered what the kitty pet would do.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:38 pm

Fire yowled as she attacked him. If snarled and threw her off with his hindlegs. He looked at her with deadly and darted out of the wood quickly heading toward the twoleggedplace.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:41 pm

Not about to turn around and leave without a bit of fun, I stalked behind the kitty pet, undetected.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:48 pm

~Dream_Fire~
She sighed adn trolted over to a pool, adn got rid of the scent that was on her fur, she looked up and smelt the air, desiding to catch a few prey before going back to camp... She sniffed the air, stalking toward an rabbit, her tail flicked and she leaned back, her shoulder up and hanuches ready to spring... After a few minutes passed she jumped at the rabbit and bit its neck, instant kill... After catching a rabbit, vole, and feild mouse she trolted back to camp, setting downt he fresh-kill... And turned to go sit down by a oak tree....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:53 pm

As i continued to follow the kitty pet, I became bored and headed back across RiverClan territory to get to my own Clan's territory. I was trying to dodge any cat that could be potentially(sp?) unfriendly. It would take a few days, but I continued the journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:21 pm

Fire sighed and looked back over to the woods....he was teird of his kittypet life....being a wild cat seemed so much better. He sat down and looked into the forest with great, sparkling eyes.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next