Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~In the Forest

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

~In the Forest - Page 2 Empty Re: ~In the Forest

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:29 pm

I soon got tired, only about a mile away from civilization. I stopped and wondered if I'd ever see those cats again. It was kind of sad to see Dream_Fire again and then just leave again. But I knew i was trespassing, which was against Warrior Code, so reluctantly I moved a few steps forward. Night was about to fall, and I was getting tired. I hadn't eaten all day. I didn't feel comfortable hunting another clan's food. So, I climbed up a tall tree and curled up in a strong branch. The branch was about as wide as me, and much longer, and it made a perfect perch and sleeping bed. Frowning, I looked down at the forest floor, wondering if any night watches from RiverClan would come. I wrapped my tail around the branch, not making it all the way around. I unsheated my claws and dug them into the tree, making sure i wouldnt fall off the tree while I slept. I closed my eyes and my head whirled. I sighed.
Tonight was going to be a restless night.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:35 pm

When it grew dark, Fire crept into the forest trying to be as queit as possible. He looked at the river he passed and stood up on all four paws to go down and look in it. Who could be? He thought to himself with his ears flattened sadly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:38 pm

A rumble in the forest woke me from my slumber. My claws had nearly dug straight through the tree, and I stood up and jumped down, landing without a sound. I sniffed the air. I smelled other cats. I flattened my ears. RiverClan? I wondered. I sheated my claws, trying to seem nonthreatening. I meowed, and wondered if I'd get a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:47 pm

~Dream_Fire~
She was starting to miss GoldenHeart, so she got up from the moss nest and creep out into RiverClans clearing..She sniffed the air, adn growled, looking up into a hole in the trees adn seeing the kitty pet again... Before Dream_Fire could sping at him, one of his clanmates, BlackFlower jumped upon him and bring his to the ground, she clinged onto his neck her fangs sunk into him... Dream_Fires leader yowled for BlackFlower to stop... BlackFlower released her grip adn pushed the kitty pet forward toward the leader, FernStar... FernStar looked at him, adn cocked her head... " Hmmmm, you look like a strong one... Lets see what you can do... Dream_Fire!, come battle this kitty pet.... Dream_Fire glared at Fire and smirked, claws unleashed and lips drawn back in a snarl... FernStar spoke again " Dream_Fire is one of my strongest, swiftest adn intellgent cat in this clan, try and see if you can defeat her..." FernStar stepped back and nodded to Dream_Fire... Dream_Fire nodded and not wasting a second she spang at Fire, when he was not looking, she pinned him to the ground and bit down on his wind-pipe, her claws clung onto his fur, and she jumoed back, letting him up before she would strike again....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:53 pm

I meowed again, confused. I hissed. I could've sworn I heard something. The curiousity of seeing Dream_Fire again lead me to wander back towards where we had met. I saw a group of cats and the kittypet. there was Dream_Fire! I kept hidden, my scent flowing away from all the cats on the wind. What were they doing? I saw who I knew to be FernStar, their leader. I couldn't make out the words they were speaking. Confused, I stayed hidden.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:50 am

Fire hissed and threw her over pinning her down with to the earth floor. He clawed at her sides and went to bite her neck.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:29 am

~Dream_Fire~
She smirked adn then before Fire could lay another paw on her, she sent him into the air pushing him off her with her hindlegs.. She jumped up and slammed into Fire's side, knocking him out, she lashed her claws out and with in seconds Dreamz_Fire had his neck, her fangs fasened into his collar, she growled and pulled she shoke her head, and seen the collar start to come loose, she knew she was hurting him. Dream_Fire pushed down onto Fires stomach adn then pulled the collar loose, it fell into the air and next to FernStar.. Dream_Fire turned to look at her leader, and he smiled FernStar picked up the collar and walked straight over to Fire.. Dream_Fire moved out of her leader's way and stood watching them... FernStar stopped before Fire and put the collar down.. " Hmmm, what is your name kitty pet?" FernStar asked, flicking his tail with curiosity...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:34 am

Fire looked up at her and shook her head. "Fire," He mewed silently...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:49 am

~Dream_Fire~
She looked at Fire adn nodded, she watched as DawnPool troltde out of the nersury and up to FernStar....

~FernStar~
He watched the kitty pet, and then he said " Fire would you like to join RIverClan?" FernStar flicked his tail, murmurs started to sound through the Dawn, and DawnPool, our medicine cat trolted over to FernStar adn whispered something to him " FernStar, this might be the cat who will save the clan, rememeber Fire will save our clan. DawnPool meowed and backed away, FernStar smiled and then nodded " Yes DawnPool i do..."
(( FernStar the leader pic ))
~In the Forest - Page 2 Oakpaw

~BlackFlower~
She growled and snapped her maw, " FernStar kitty pets are not allowed to join Clan cats!" BlackFlower objected... FernStar sighed and said " BlackFlower we need more warriors, adn RiverClan can use one more..." FernStar meowed and looked at Fire...
(( BlackFlower her pic ))
~In the Forest - Page 2 Black-cat
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:55 am

Fire's mouth dropped open as she offered him to join the clan. He nodded and smiled. "Yes I would," He meowed as the blood roared threw his ears. He couldn't belvie that he'll be in RiverClan! He looked over at Dream_Fire and touched his nose with hers.... after he said his "thanks" he back away. He was free from his collor and, he'll be a warrior!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:02 am

GoldenHeart~ I began to back away, not making a sound. Whatever was going on here was none of my business. So, I turned to leave, hoping I would make no noise when I left.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:16 am

~DreamFire~
She purred and dipped her head, everyone started to murmur then said congrats to Fire....

~FernStar~
He smiled adn then meowed " Fire, since you are now part of RiverClan. You need a new name...." FernStar leaned down to touch the young apprentice's nose, adn then said " Your apprentice name will be FirePaw!" FernStar spoke higher for everyone to hear...

~BlackFlower~
She purred, even though BlackFlower did not like to idea that a kitty pet is joining the Clan, but she could have a softside for this apprentice...." FirePaw!" Everyone said the apprentice's new name...
(( You could play LeafPool here Earth's Heros....))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:20 am

(k.)
LeafPool looks over at the new Clan member and smiled.
Fire looked over at the cat over by her cave and purred happily. He was still a tad stuck on disbelif.....
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:01 pm

GoldenHeart~ I stiffled a meow. I momentarily looked off of the path and stepped on a twig, breaking it. I jerked my head up and flicked my ears, hoping nobody heard. A ThunderClan cat was not supposed to be on RiverClan territory. I began to dart off, making much noise, but not caring. I was the fastest in my clan, and I trusted that'd get me away, but i wasn't completely sure...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:10 pm

~DreamFire~
She growled as she heard a twig break, Dreamfire darted off through the trees, dodging everything in her way, when she was close to her target she jumped adn the two tumbled down the slope, and once down i pinned the cat to the forest floor... DreamFire snapped her maw, but then stopped when seeing it was GoldenHeart...." Goldenheart! What are you still doing here on RiverClan Territory!?" I asked and get her go...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:17 pm

GoldenHeart~ "I was leaving..." I hissed, getting up. "I was seeing what you were doing with the kitty pet." I sneered at the word.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:46 pm

~DreamFire~
She hissed right back, then looked at GoldenHeart..." FernStar has allowed him to join our Clan, adn his apprentice name if now FirePaw..." I say and looked down at GoldenHeart...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:41 am

GoldenHeart~ I hopped up. "Good for him." I smirked. "Goodbye for now." I turned to walk away. "I'll be late for dinner."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:28 am

~DreamFire~
She smiled and dipped her head in goodbye, " See you at the next gathering GoldenHeart..." I say. And srint off down the slope, adn into the raven to my Camp.. Once in the clearing of my Camp i walked over to FernStar and asked sitting down beside him, watching the new apprentice..." Who's gonna be his Metor?"i asked, hoping i would but that was'ent my choice....

~FernStar~
He pricked his ears to hear DreamFire's words, he nodded and looked at the apprentice his head cocked to the side..." We will have a meeting.." I say and turn to jump up upon the high-rock, and call a meeting.. " All Clan cats that are old enough to catch there own prey. Gather around beneath the high-rock for a Clan meeting.." FernStar meowed and waited for his Clan to gather around.

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:40 am

GoldenHeart~ I swished my tail, walking away. It would take me about an hour from where I was to get home. When I was off RiverClan territory, I ran into one of my Clan mates. It was BramblePelt. "Hello," I said cheerily.

BramblePelt~ "Where have you been? Were you on RiverClan territory? That's against code, GoldenHeart. Did you forget your place?"

GoldenHeart~ I hissed, pinning my ears and swiping at him. "I know my place. The question is, do you know yours. Now scat." I began to run from him. "Meet you back at the Clan."

BramblePelt pic...
https://i.servimg.com/u/f33/16/03/53/73/darkpe10.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Fire flicked his tail and ran over to the High Rock he looked up at his leader happily.... soon, Leafpool followed behind him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:51 pm

GoldenHeart~ Little did I know, BramblePelt went back into RiverClan territory. By now, she had reached ThunderClan territory and was happily munching on some delicious meat.

BramblePelt~ i walked into RiverClan territory, marking about a foot away from the line entering to RiverClan territory. I smirked and darted through the trees, until i found that the members of RiverClan were having a Clan meeting. I smiled. What a good time to cause mischief..... I darted around, meowed in one spot, darted off, hissing in another, and made fighting sounds and then bolted off. I laughed on the inside. I was having the time of my life.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:21 pm

~DreamFire~
She pricked her ears, while FernStar was giving his speech, onone heard the nocies like i did. DreamFire climbed quietly up the slope, and jumped upon a cat, she dug her claws into its side, and then seen it was another ThunderClan cat.. She hissed and whispered " Why are you proding around RiverClan Territory..." I say...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:29 pm

BramblePelt~ Completely ignoring the other cat, I sneaked(sp?), unseen, into the clan meeting and sat down in the back. "Can't catch me now, eh, kitty pet?" he called to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Firepaw looks behind him when hearing the word "kittypet!" he saw a cat over there. He trots over to him and looks at him deadly-eyed. He unseaths his claw. "I'm am no kittypet no longer, I am a rightful clan member," He snarls.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next