Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~In the Forest

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

~In the Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: ~In the Forest

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:45 pm

BramblePelt~ i smacked the new cat in the face, claws unsheated. "I wasn't talking to you, you piece of foxdung!" I hissed, jumping onto the cat's back and grabbing the scruff of his neck in my mouth and slamming him against a tree.

GoldenHeart~ It felt good to be be back on ThunderClan territory. I went to the warriors' den and lay my head down, not noticing BramblePelt wasnt here....

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Firepaw hissed and ducked before the female could get me. He hisses, going over and clinging his claws into the intuders belly and scatching it quickly. He then, let out his sharp fangs and bit into the newcomers sholder. Blood dripped from the wound and it was pretty deep.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:52 pm

(BramblePelt = male lol)

BramblePelt~ I managed to get a hold on the other cat's ear, ripping a good chunk of it off. I dug my claws into the cat's shoulders and cut his throat with my deadly sharp claws. I licked the blood of my claws and smiled. "You know i'll win!" I hissed, pinning my ears to my skull.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:19 pm

Leafpool, a beautiful calico, medicine she-cat raced over an stepped infront of Firepaw... "We know that you'll win because your already a warrior," She hissed looking deep into Bramblepelt's eyes.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:38 pm

BramblePelt~ i strutted in front of her. "Go back to your clan meeting and leave the fighting to us. You probably dont even know who I am or where i'm from, do you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Leafpool nodded approvigly. "Your scent smells of Thunderclan," She meows.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:47 pm

BramblePelt~ "I am indeed from ThunderClan. Here to cause mayhem under my own accord. So...I suggest you waddle your way back to your clan meeting and leave my business to me." I flicked my tail devilishly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:49 pm

"No, I shall not leave," Leafpool hisses.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:56 pm

BramblePelt~ I swung my unsheated claws at her. "Back off," I said, towering over her. I was much bigger in size and strength than her, and I tried my hardest to look intimidating, which wasn't hard, considering it was...well....me.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:54 pm

~DreamFire~
She growled and smirked, walking out of the shadows and she hissed " BramblePelt, remember me. DreamFire..." She meowed with unease in her words, BramblePelt had a huge crush on DreamFire. " You wont win against me, BramblePelt.... I suggest you leave while you can...." I spat, and hissed at him, ears pinned ot my cranium, and claws unleashed to show there pretty daggers... Her lips began to curl, and into a snarl.... She fangs sparkling deadly at BramblePelt... Ready for a fight, any day....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:12 am

BramblePelt~ Not impressed, I sighed. "I remember you. But I've been training. But you? Of all cats? Not worth the fight. Plus, I'm busy here. Where's your honor, DreamFire?" I scoffed, hiding the fact that my heart was thumping at the fact I got to see her again. "Now, where did that kitty pet get off to? ....And don't think you can impress me, foxdung," I said, redirecting my attentions to DreamFire. Then I pranced off to find my prey. Once I found him again, I circled him and LeafPool. "Back off, LeafPool he's my enemy..."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:15 pm

LeafPool drew her lips back into a snarl. "I will not, go mess somebody in your own rank," she hissed. A cat came out of no where and attacked Bramblepelt. It WAS a male. He hissed and threw the cat back releasing his fangs, he bit at the neck of Bramblepelt. "There's no used fighting me," He growled. "I'm stronger than you and you know that... I want you to leave the Clan and not come back do you understand?" He once went against Bramblepelt and beated him leaving thick wounds.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:18 pm

BramblePelt~ I growl at my old rival, and hiss, pinning my ears to my head. I didnt want to give up, but i knew thst I had no choice. I would lie to him. Say I'd never come back. But I'd be back once I got stronger. I'd be back and I'd kick his sorry behind into the next century. I snarled. "Fine." I said, walking off, ears still pinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:20 pm

~DreamFire~
She hissed at BramblePelt as he trolted passed her, she then stopped him and smiled saying " My heart will always have a place for you to rest in..." I say and nuzzle his side, and nipped his ear, and then flicked my tail and bolded off back to my Clan....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:28 pm

BramblePelt~ I looked at her, astonished as she darted off. I continued to pad my way to my territory. When I reached there, I was unwelcome to GoldenHeart.

GoldenHeart~ I sniffed BramblePelt, and smelled him. "You were at RiverClan. I will tell the leader about this if you don't stop seeing your little lover." I hissed, pinning my ears. "Stupid boy!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3