Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Sahara the beautiful zebra pegasus!~ (plz rp, FORCER NEEDED)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

~Sahara the beautiful zebra pegasus!~ (plz rp, FORCER NEEDED) - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Sahara the beautiful zebra pegasus!~ (plz rp, FORCER NEEDED)

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:14 pm

"Really?" Usually mares begged me to get off. I pushed harder into her, scooting closer so that my tool rested on her back and my balls touched her hide.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

~Sahara the beautiful zebra pegasus!~ (plz rp, FORCER NEEDED) - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Sahara the beautiful zebra pegasus!~ (plz rp, FORCER NEEDED)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 pm

sahara~
i slide out from under him, getting kinda bored. "i actually wanna stop..." i say

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:32 pm

"Ok." I land on the ground, my tool swinging. I give my body a good shake, and lick her flank, removing some of the sweat.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:35 pm

(wait, is he a forcer?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:47 pm

(No)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:54 pm

(ok lets say its 11 months later lol)
Sahara~
"ahh" i nip at my stomach. "another kick" i say to you

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:03 pm

"Really?" I say, nuzzling her huge belly. "When do you think it will come?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:09 pm

(can the foal be an alicorn(pegasus/unicorn)?)
Sahara~
"anytime now.... uugghh" i flich at another forceful kick "he or shes a strong one" i smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:11 pm

(Ok.)
I wince just imagining what it would feel like. "You mares, I dont know how you do it!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Sahara~
another kick, as if the foal wanted out. suddenly, i lift my tail and spread my legs apart, water gushes out. "the baby's coming! my water broke! we need to get to the gates of trust!" i start to panic

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:23 pm

"Its ok, calm down." I tell her.

(Can you make the topic?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:27 pm

(yeah it will be called Sahara's first foal)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:32 pm

(kk)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2