Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter might loose his friend over a little fae (Holy Snickers!!!)

2 posters

Go down

Hunter might loose his friend over a little fae (Holy Snickers!!!) Empty Hunter might loose his friend over a little fae (Holy Snickers!!!)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:09 pm

Hunter woke up from his den and he went to his friend's den. "Hello....hello?" he asked then he walked tro a hunting spot in the forest and he smiled. He seen a moose and he seen it stalk and graze on grass. He ssnuck on it for the attack. He bit its rump and it struggled and he hooked on its back and it bucked aqnd bucked but he didn't fall and he still was hooked on the back. The moose slowly stopped bucking and Hunter stopped hooking on to it. The moose fell to the ground and tried to get back up but instead Hunter bit the legs and the bones cracked. He looked at his prey with concern. It wasn't dead. He looked at the chest. Still breathing. He bit the neck and felt the pulse stop then he seen the heartbeat sstop. He looked at now was his sucess and he bit the tomach and he looked at his meat. He dragged the moose back to his den and cave and then he started to eat his breakfast. He enjoyed his meal.
Hunter might loose his friend over a little fae (Holy Snickers!!!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ8y8fRYCFSkFgXVi_8Wh-9u3vZU3VQuYK6pLIrma5Gna33B-rvQ
AT LEAST 40 SENTECES PLEASE AKA 1 BIG PARAGRAPH 16 LINES.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Hunter might loose his friend over a little fae (Holy Snickers!!!) Empty Re: Hunter might loose his friend over a little fae (Holy Snickers!!!)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:24 pm

http://wolfsrealms.webs.com/Wolf_of_Shadows_by_TheTyro.jpg
Black out
- He snorted and woke with a sudden shudder of wind ruffling his fur. Black Out's electric blue gaze burned right through Hunters soul. Snorting he stood with head down adn low to the ground. He rolled his eyes and waited for Hunter to be back with the meal. Pricking his ears forward Black out took to the ground, out-leashing his front claws and back instantly. His fangs appeared to show his aggressive side. He snapped out into mid-air to make sure nothing jumped out at him, and if soemthing did Black Out would give no warning but go for the kill.

Australia - She watched the handsome black male stalk around in circle snapping at trees and bushes franticly. Australia moved around to the side through the tress, waiting to burst through the opening and pounce upon her enemy. She smirked and then waited for him to turn.. When he did she roared almost sounding like a lion and burst through the trees and onto his shoulders, bring him down instantly with her weight. She pinned him down and said in a sexy voice but beautiful and prefect sounding. Almost controling him with her voice. How prefect and beautiful it was would make you fall to her knees before her. Drolling over her. Australia would make great pups from her beauty, and elegent swiftness.
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/musat/musat0909/musat090900009/5553877-closeup-of-white-arctic-wolf-canis-lupus-arctos-standing-on-sand-in-the-forest.jpg
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Hunter might loose his friend over a little fae (Holy Snickers!!!) Empty Re: Hunter might loose his friend over a little fae (Holy Snickers!!!)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:42 pm

Hunter looked at Australia. "Hello there Australia", he greeted then he smiled. He was a strong male. He never seem to understand he for she was a freak, and he didn't like that. One day though they will fall in love but now at the looks of things,that's not gonna happened. "Oh....um...can I help you?" he asked in a creeped-out way. "Bye now.....your breaking my back". he groaned and bucked her off then rose and stretched again. "whew you grew some pounds". he murmured under his breath. He looked at her. "Umm....I think Black Out is waiting for me", he said and then he returned the rest of the moose to Black Out.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Black out - He snorted and growled at nothing then sat up straight to see it was Australia. He rolled his eyes and went back to his sitting postion.

Autralia - She snorted and said. " Remember my father is the alpha of the pack. He has been training me and i have been eating very well. I have grown stronger and more experianced with fighting." She said and rushed after Hunter. Stopping by his side.

[ srry so short. ]
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:21 pm

Hunter looked at Australia by his side. "Whoa! You are touchy.......and lovey". he said and he looked at her with eyes that seemed like he wasn't interested. "Oh...Black Out here you go", he said as he gave the moose to him. "Sorry it took me so long Ms Australia over here was distractin me...in a bad way". he said and he looked at Australia. "See what you did?" he asked in a rude tone. "You made Blak Out mad at me". he said and waled away. He went to his den a curled up, tired. "Peace at last". he said and he smiled as he began to drift off to sleep.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:58 pm

Sorry but you seem so........ you don't wanna rp with me? Your not replying at all but..whatever I don't care! I'm quitting and out this topic which I wasted my time making on my computer when I'm supposed to be on something that in your world doesn't exist because your not replyin even when I tell you too! Why don't you reply? Is it because I'm boring to you? Really? Is that the case?
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:49 am

Srry had to do someone all week.

Black Out - He snorted and glared at Australia before growling a bit and kneeling down to feast upon the vole.

Australia - She snorted and turned away from Black Out. She sat down only inches away from him. Curling her tail around her. Glaring down at him. " You don't talk much do you?" She asked Black Out. Black Out looked up at her with an evil glint in his eyes and shook his head then went back to eating.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:05 pm

Hunter smiled at Black Out. "No...not at all?" he smiled at Australia.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:42 pm

Black Out - He snorted. Shaking his massive head and pushing past Hunter to sit beside him. HE lifted his head up and said. " I do know how to talk." She swung his paw on the back of Hunters head - hard... " I just choose not to talk sometimes. I usually use my eyes to speak for me." He said in a handsome, wise, but also strong and tempered voice.

Australia - She chuckled then gasped to hear Black Out speak. She padded into the den as he got up. Standing before the both of them. " I knew you could talk... Pish..." She snorted.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Hunter looked at her. "Umm...I'm going to go take a nap". he said before he curled up in his den and drifted off to sleep. He dreamed of Starpack giving him the perfect mate. He dreamed of Black Out and him havimg fun being friends. He dreamed Australia stepped in the picture he shivered as the thought came to mind. He was then in the forest. [In his dream] and he remembered his sister Stone. "Stone tell me... wil I have the perfect mate". he asked and Stone apperared from the old cave. "Yes brother......she wil come be patient", her gentle voice flodded his ears. He also seen his mother. "Mother I beleive in you", he said and brushed his fur against his sister, as his mother gave his ear a good lick.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down