Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread your wings......and take flight (Dakotari)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Spread your wings......and take flight (Dakotari) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spread your wings......and take flight (Dakotari)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:57 am

Suddenly I heard a loud scream, it sounded like a horse. I wheeled around barreling into th remaining wolves and crunching them in my path. I was in quite a lather now and extremely exhausted, I finally spotted him.. "Well hello there" I snorted.

Back to top Go down

Spread your wings......and take flight (Dakotari) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spread your wings......and take flight (Dakotari)

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:59 am

my head lifted of the ground "Hello....woah, what happened to those wolves over there?" he said, glaring at the pile of wolves.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Summer Bird~

Oh- uh well they attempted to make me their next meal... and I gave them a piece." I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Flash remained open mouthed "Wow......." he said under his breath "anyway, the next meal they get will be in hell." he laughed.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Summer Bird~

"I suppose"I chuckled, hooves covered in dried blood for obvious reasons. "Sooooooooo.."I trailed off a bit awkwardly..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:39 pm

Blood snorted, and trailed off into the darkness of the forest. As she was walking, she lowered her head. Her eyes wide, thinking of her past. She could hear gun shots sound in her ears and screaming humans, horses going wild and fire burning. Her vision stopped as she bumped into a muscular side. She threw her head up and noticed it was the two horses again. She scruffed her hooves on the ground. " Uh-uh.." She trailed off... " Sorry to intrued, i'll just be on my way now. O and nice to meet you Flash. I'll uh.. See you in the future.." She said and bent her head down again to sniff the earth, then straightening herself back up to stand as tall as the stallion. She got her her genes from her father just her beauty from her mother.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:00 am

Flash was quite amazed that she was tall against a fully grown ardness horse "What do you mean 'near future'?" he questions looking puzzled, he had got his tall genes from his father, and he had a great singing voice from his mother.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:52 am

(Well since w are discussing the gene pools here I might as well join in. )

Summer Bird~
I snaked my neck out, snapping my maw at the leaving of the mare. "Damn mares think that they have the liberty to walk in and intrude on conversation all the time. "I muttered. As you would have probably known by now I am very bitter and nasty. It is from my mom.. she always called me the "Mistake" or "It". She hated me and had never said a kind word to me in her whole life. I can somewhat understand because she had been forced to have me. And my father- well I don't know I hadn't ever met him. But from what I am able to guess.. since my mother hadn't had it I suppose I had gotten my my short and stockiness from him not to mention my excellent battle skills.. but i doubt that could be passed down...

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:57 am

Blood snorted, " I'm a traveler. I don't tay in one place for very long. But I come back." she said. Blood looked over at the mare. She snarled, pawing at the ground. " I didn't mean to. And your a mare yourself so I suggest you shut your trap before ya loose it!" She snapped, stomping her hoof and snapping at her maw. Eyes narrowed, did she dare challenge me! Blood would snap this small mare into.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:09 pm

Summer Bird~

"Do ya really wanna go there cunt? And I was talking about mare's like you"I snarled at her, teeth bared, and ears pressed ack firmly against my cranium. Small, yes. But weak? Certainly not. Tall horses actually had quite the disadvantage in fight, one kick to the legs and the mare would snap like a twig; but me my legs were thicker.. mustang legs. I could run for miles and miles without tiring, go straight up steep inclines like nothing.. I was used to this but little priss ass mares liek the one before me had no idea..

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:24 pm

Blood sneered, her eyes burned with fury. " Yes, I do!" she roared. Blood rammed into her, knocking her off her hooves. She striked out at her maw swiftly. Whirling around to kick her in the face. She bucked out wildly. Blood reared up, her hooves kicking out at her chest. Her teeth met flesh and she torn at her neck.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Summer BIrd~

Furiously roaring, I rolled to my feet. I lurched into a charge and sprung forward, throwing myself into the mare and knocking her to the ground. A cackle escaped my maw as I reared and brought a hoof down on the female's neck. I started to brutally maul the mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:34 pm

Flash's tall but thick legs urged his body backwards, though they looked like they were fat, his legs were pure muscle, he only uses them when he needs them though. Being a heavy horse, the horses which have feathered feet, when he steped backwards he snapped a twig. yet Ardennes are normally large, Flash only stood at 6 hands.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:47 pm

Blood let out a crackling neigh. before the mare could maul her, she rolled over and dodged her hoof. Kicking up she flung the mare into a tree. Blood got up, and charged at the mare, her head met her neck and she threw up her hooves landing them down upon the mares rip cage. She mauled her neck. Blood sneered loudly and lashed out her tail. She bolted her sharp teeth down upon her throat, holding on tightly.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:51 pm

Flash let out a deafening neigh and ran inbetween them, breaking the fight up “look, is all this fighting necessary?” he snapped
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:05 pm

Blood snarled. Shoving Flash off her. She glanced at him. " Yes! She think she cant get away with calling others cunts and shit! well she sure does have a rude awakening!" Blood roared furiously. Her shoulder was bleeding but nothing bad, her sharp feathered hoof pawed at the ground visiously.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:09 pm

“sheesh, bloody mares...” he thought to himself, he walked to a peaceful stream, waiting for the fight to stop. thats if it would stop...
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:01 pm

I dodged her blow,all that she had scored had been a tiny scratch upon my stomach but it didn't even hurt so screw her. Who taught her how to fight? Squirrels and magical fairies? Probably with the weak tecnique that she had been using. Springing forward I pinched at the soft, vulnerable skin around the cunt's muzzle, tearing at the flesh. While she was distracted, I shot my legs forward and shoved her away, leaving deep little gashes where my hooves dug into her skin. I immediately lept up and swung my head around, slamming into the tall, disgusting mare's neck, then came up to my full height on my hind legs and brought the entire front half of my body over the horse's shoulders, causing her legs to collapse beneath her. Not wasting a single valuable moment of time, I rush forward in a white blaze ripping her throat out and kicking her head in."See what happens! " I screamed at the motionless body. My darkened eyes blazed with anger; I ignored any pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:08 pm

Flame rushed when someone screamed, his mouth dropped when he saw the ingured mare on the floor, he didn't know what to do should he help the mare? or just leave her? he decided to help her a tiny bit, he dragged the mare over to the lake and cleaned any cuts or gashes on the mare's sides.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Blood shook her head, swiftly dodging all of her blows. When though it may seem like she was not able to fight, she had the speed of a cheetah and he strength of a dragon. She snorted adn as her hoof passed her head, she bi down on her leg and flung her into a tree. She reared up and landed a blow on her throat She kicekd out her front hoof. " Don't mess with me bitch!" She roared. Giving an ear pericing neigh she bucked up meeting the mares jaw, heaing a loud crack break the wind. Se has scratches butnothing bad that didnt even hurt one bit. The little this mare tired to fight the little she would loose before Blood wold acually kill her.. Pressing her hoof on her neck to where she could now where, Blood let out a snarl. backing up she waited for the mars attack. That is if she could even get up. Deep gashes were on the mres shoulders and sides.

( Please dont try to kill my mare. If so ill mae sure to kill yours.)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:23 pm

With ease I dodged all of the foolish mare's blows, and I just laughed. We were equally match opponents.. so neither of us were going anywhere in this fight, all I had to do was keep on dodging her.. let her waste her energy; try as she will she will never succeed in injuring me. Guess her parents were Beavis and Butthead the most stupid horses of all time.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Blood growled and charged at the mare slamming into her and cutting her with her fang sharp teeth, she roared and clammed her teeth onto her ribs breaking alot of them. She smirked in happiness and threw her up. Crushing her bones, blood all over Blood's face. Her powerful jaws ripped the mares face and she roared in fury. Her teeth sunk deeper into the mares weak skin. She Reared and slammed my powerful hooves across her face and down the mares neck, blood everyhere. My eyes turned red and i wiped my head around my hooves flew into her face, sending her into a tree. I snorted and watched her lay on the ground for awhile. I pouned my hoove on the ground and threw my head up i screamed a battle cry and charged and her, Blood reared and used all her weight to crush the mares face, all she heard were CRACK! in the air. Blood snorted and said," If your not dead then get up and fight like a scared filly that you are!" she growled and roared. Blood screamed the battle cry again, all that was heard was the battle cry.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:53 pm

I sidestepped before she was able to slam into me.. therefore making all of her other attacks a failure.I laughed in her face surprised that she was so idiotic to still make attempts.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:03 pm

This mare did not know at all that Blood as all the energy in the world. She was faster and stronger than this mare and she knew this for a a fact. While the mar was facing the other way. Blood snarled and bucked her rump. she whirled around not wasting one moment. Blood cryed a battle cry and landed all her weight on the mares face cutting down her neck. She crushed her bone. Not missing this time at all. She swiftly snatched the mare up and bit down hard on her neck. She slung her forward, spitting the iron taste of the mares blood out of her mouth. She snorted. " I didnt miss this time." She growled. ( She cant dodge zall of bloods attacks. Horses arent that quick and even tho she is smaller than Blood, doesnt me mean shes quick as lightning. All horses are quick in there own way, but they cant be quick as a snake. )
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:30 pm

Flash snorted and watched the fighting mares.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next