Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spread your wings......and take flight (Dakotari)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Spread your wings......and take flight (Dakotari) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spread your wings......and take flight (Dakotari)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:48 pm

( But she can't attack her faster than she can dodge her.. and you started the dodging act. I usually like to do honest fights where each horse gets hurt and doesn't dodge every single blow but it's unfair to me that you act like your love in undestructable... )

Ooops, correction. It seemed to be her imagination and she missed as I back up a few steps..

Back to top Go down

Spread your wings......and take flight (Dakotari) - Page 3 Empty Re: Spread your wings......and take flight (Dakotari)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:35 pm

( wow you act like i started it. news flash I didnt!... You the one who act like your horse undestructable. I said that my horse had cuts on her shoulds and shit in that nature. You the one that keep dodging my attacks. You gonna have to let ur horse get hurt sooner or later not just keep dodging them like a pussy. )
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:40 pm

( Well I also said that she had a few gashes in earlier posts. But then you just start doing these attacks that a horse can't even do in real life soo wtf! I'm fine with my horse getting injured, but not if yours only gets a few scratches. Hmmm now I remember why I stopped rping.)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:43 pm

Omg! Shut the f*** up!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:06 am

.......... should we restart this topic?.....................
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:54 pm

Yea... hey srry D i was in a pissy mood and i get like that alot bc of my moms bf that keeps tellin me stuff sayin that ima scary bi*** and i blew on him yesterday. so like i was just mad and i took my anger out on u.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:33 pm

Oh that's alright.. we all get like that sometimes I guess. I also am in the worst mood right now too. My dog just died. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:11 am

oh! im sorry for the both of you! my budgie just got a life threatening illness....
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:16 am

Awe man... that sucks..

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:22 am

wegot this cream for her, its called scaley beak and is colse to spreading over breathing holes so.....I'll remake the topic.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:51 am

there you go
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3