Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Descendants [OPEN](Need active posters)

Go down

Descendants [OPEN](Need active posters) Empty Descendants [OPEN](Need active posters)

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:10 am

When the world was to be born anew, a young girl stood at the peak of a cliff and sung;
Morning song, so sweet and free,
When will I be like thee?
Could we ever, be together?
Never, so it seems..

Look at your face in the water,
Can you see me?
Angel of Life,
So sweet and delicate,
Lost in your embrace,
Comfort me now,
Swept away in your feathers so dark,

Now that it is over,
I see now, inside,
You protected me, at the cost of your life,
Losing your wings for me,
Don't you fear, young angel,
I'll keep you safe,

Can you see where I hide?
Angel behind the mirror,
Where do you hide?
Take me away.
From this doomed place,
Lost in your embrace...

As the last note was held, tears flowed forth from the girl's eyes, her hair that had previously been in tight curls, flowed as the wind coursed through it. She opened her molten crimson and gold eyes, before singing, for the last time;
Can you see where I hide?
Angel who shields me,
With feathers so dark as the night,
Where have you to take me?
Away from this accursed place,
Forever, to be Lost In Your Embrace...
Lost..

More tears accumulated as she ended her song and looked to the man beside her, a man whom had sprouted the most glorious of pelt, as vibrant as a tiger's pelt yet a soft as a newly-hatched cygnet's fluff. Compared with his partner, he was just a companion, for she had magnificent auburn locks, that cascade to her shoulder-blades, yet they seem to move of their own will. curling up against the nape of her neck. Soft pale skin that, when touched, sends a tingle up one's spine. Her eyes, so brilliant, a molten swirl of amber and crimson, full of emotion. She herself had sprouted a luscious set of silken tails. Each moved on it's own with a will so delicate, even she could not understand them fully.

The two had been lovers till that point, having met only earlier, the man was called Zeph Kasai, Leader and Prince of the Raishen, a tiger-like race, and he was to lead the Army of the Earth to battle against the young girl's world, a forested world that yielded no light. No safe place for trespassers. The girl's name was Ky Amai, she was the princess of The Forgotten World.

(Story!!)

It was her duty to sacrifice herself for the God of The Forest, so he would hear her plea and not allow the Forest to fall, she accepted her duty with great honor that many a-men would envy. She climbed the Peak of End, to find she had been followed by a very devious, stealthy man, whom hoped to find a way to get past her without being seen.

He had stopped her from venturing further, and, having never been refused anything he wanted before, demanded that she remove herself from the cliff-and his presence-. Ky, being raised on the level of the commoners, as was tradition for the leader to understand even the lowest of rank and place, she shook her head at his arrogance, smouldering eyes locked as they stared one another down. Kyubi was determined to complete her final mission, Zeph was determined to get this fae out of his way. He was late to find a Bride and if he did not marry, he would never gain the true approval from his father to be King. Zeph made the first move, placing a hand on Ky's shoulder. BIG mistake. Ky smiled slightly before placing her hand on his, her smile turned to a smirk as the male let his guard down, she flipped him straight over her shoulder and dusted off her hands as she walked to the edge. Zeph hadn't expected to be beaten so easily, and by a fae! Of all creatures!! It was a Fox too! He was up on him feet in no time, briskly walking after the fae, he slowed to a walk as wondered what she was doing. Then, she began to sing. A beautiful sound that caressed his very soul. Touched his inner heart. And he felt an emotion, so alien was it, that he could not understand. Her voice was so beautiful that even he was nearly drawn to tears just listening to it's melodious brilliance. Who was this fae? Was the only thought that crossed the Prince's mind, Who could possess a voice rivaled only by a Goddess? Zeph reached out and touched the Vixen's forearm, a tingling feeling washed through him, yet he did not recoil, and neither did the song. It continued, the Vixen was singing a goodbye to world she knew. Then, as she sung her final note, she collapsed to the ground, Zeph managed to catch her, as she fell into his arms, he held her as she smiled, tears flooded his vision, just as it did hers, while she had sung, the beautiful creature plunged a blade into her heart, never to sing again was she. Never to see her child be born or grow. Never to see the light of day again, the world wept for her, the trees swayed in grief, the animals called out in memory, her people were in the treetops calling out in the native tongue, a soft sound was it.

Ky stopped the Prince from speaking with a gentle movement, swiftly, to his lips was a pale fingertip. She smiled softly as Zeph grit his teeth, the moment he had touched her arm, he had felt love, heck, if that wasn't love at first song then love didn't exist, Ky knew she would die, she knew the Prince loved her from the moment his fingertips came in touch with her bare skin, her time was very limited, she drew all her strength into one, final song, for Zeph. And so touching was it that the Prince would never let her memory go;

Weep not for me, Prince from across the sea,
I wish for nothing more than to say my final goodbyes,
One of which is to you,
So please, Listen and never forget my song,

One who holds me dear,
I wish for nothing more than happiness,
Take my soul with you,
Deliver a half to my people, so they may hold me dear,
Keep one for your own heart,
Love so sweet, and kind
Will never be forgotten,
I delicate thing, so dear,
Don't forget me, for I will not,

My time has arrived, so please,
Prince from across the seas,
Grant my final wish,
Let me feel what has been undone by the world,
A touch so soft and gentle,

As she stopped, she moved her fingertips from his lips and gently moved her palm to his cheek. He lifted her to him and whispered," Know my name, dear princess of the forest, Zeph." She smiled delicately upon hearing his name," My name is to be granted upon you, Zeph, remember it well. Ky.." Zeph smiled softly and bent down and placed his forehead against hers," I'll never forget you, Ky..'' whispered the solemn Zeph, a tiny trickle of blood dribbled it's way from her lips, she refused to go just yet, her body was starting to fall apart, but she would tell Zeph she loved him;

Let the world hear me,
Zeph, of across the sea,
I'll never forget you, I swear,
But promise me this, you'll love me,
Forever,
And to me you swear,
And the feeling you have, will never die,
Keep in your heart, the tender creature,
That I love so dearly,
For you Zeph, I would give my heart,
But I know our time was brief,
I'll never forget you,
My time has drawn to a close,
I,

Her last breath was soon as she spluttered to continue,

I, I,

She grimaced as a dangerous well of pain was unleashed in her body, she had to tell him! She just had to! With just a breath left, she whispered to him, sweetly," I... I love you.." She smiled briefly and in return, her prince felt the tears well up in his eyes as he placed his lips on hers, the beautiful vixen responded for nothing more than a few moments after they kissed, before her life was finally taken, the lights that rose from her body were beautiful, but two shone the brightest, they were as bright as the North Star yet they radiated emotion and spirit, Zeph took hold of them both, in a gentle fashion. He held one close to his heart, then pulled a jar from his satchel and gently lowered the two wisps inside. With the jar sealed and his love gone, Zeph began his journey to the Heart of The Forest.

It took many a week to find the beautiful place, a sweet rhythm danced through the air as he entered the village, his dark hair was slightly longer than how it had been when Ky passed, but never the less, he was still as handsome. Zeph was greeted by a hunting party, with bows, arrows and spears, they surrounded him and pounded him with what seemed like questions in their odd language. The Village Leader appeared from the crowd with a slight grumble to his hunters, they backed off and retreated into a hut with their kill," Who be you? Neither Fox, nor Bear, You do not hail from this Forest do you?" He questioned curiously, Zeph answered quietly," I be Zeph, Prince of the Raishen, I bear your Princess's soul, she wished for me to return it to you." Zeph was sincere as he gently removed the jar from his satchel and twisted open the lid, releasing the two wisps, they danced in the air, accompanied by a symphony of gasps, as they rose and fell through the air. Stopping before the Village Leader, he held out him hand and the wisps laid on it, comfy in the space of his palm," I can tell you had a special connection with my Daughter," He spoke slightly roughly, obviously disapproving," Well, yes I may have only knew her for a fleeting moment, but I knew she felt the same," Zeph seemed to plead for acceptance from the Village Leader, very unlike the spoilt prince, The Village Leader nodded carefully," Her Spirit tells me of her final moments, her Emotions tell me that she was happy to go, happy to have met you, and to have truly felt loved before the time came to pass. You were very special to her," The Village Leader eyed Zeph curiously," Yes, I felt like I had known her for a lifetime, I would do anything to have her in my arms, if only for a moment.. Ky.." The final words of Zeph were beneath his breath and solemn, he felt so lost since she left the world, the only thing that kept him going was that she told him to carry on, never give up hope." You may rest here, you will leave in the morning for your city of stone," The Village Leader was very wise to know where Zeph lived previously," If I may ask, may I go to Raishinma, have an heir then return here, I wish not to betray my father or my race, but Ky must've wanted me here, wanted me to live how and where we would've, had she lived.." Zeph stopped there, awaiting the Village Leader's verdict on the situation," If my daughter wishes for you to live among the Foxes, then you shall. Do as you must, and return only when all outside tasks have been completed." Zeph nodded and thanked the Village Leader hurriedly before one of the wisps floated down to him, almost begging him to it with him," May I?" Zeph gestured to the blue wisp beside him, receiving a nod from the Village Leader, Zeph opened his jar once more and the wisp settled inside, with a quick tightening of the lid, a quick, yet gentle, plaing of the jar in his satchel and a happy goodbye. Zeph was back on his way Raishinma, the City of Stone.

Had he arrived any earlier would've been a disaster, as the bride selection had fallen ill three weeks earlier, he was greeted by a somewhat worried father and joyous mother," I have returned." was all he said before being ushered into the selection room, many beautiful Raishen stood before him, now, if the prince had never met Ky, he would've leapt at the chance to bed any of these women, but now, it seemed all he wanted was Ky. He sighed as he looked at them, he'd rather just bed a woman, have her die at birth but Zeph would still have a son. In fact, that's exactly what happened, oddly enough. Zeph chose the Raishen from the poorest family in the selection, she died moments after birthing their son, Zeph was near to tears, his first son wasn't mothered by the love of his life, he had an heir now, but things got worse,the Raishen heriarchy became unstable as the years went on, Zeph's son, Markl, was the target for all the hate, saying his was a tainted child, and a 'immoral creature' that 'should be burned or killed by the stake'. Markl soon gained the favour of most of the city, with his remarkable ability to persuade anyone, almost anyone anyway. Zeph soon died at a surprisingly young age, 38, twenty years after Markl's birth and the meeting and loss of his love, many say he was just too fragile for tthe task of ruling, others say he died of loneliness, few say he lost the love of his life long ago. They mean the one whom he bedded in order to get Markl, but they don't realise how close to the truth they really are.

What happened to the Village you ask? Well, the Village waited for many a-year for Zeph to return, eventually the Village Leader became furious with Zeph, for never returning, believing that Zeph had lied to them, and taken a piece of the Princess's heart and soul with him, They waited for the Village's numbers to nearly equal Raishinma's own, by then, two generations had passed in Raishinma, Markl had passed on, Markl's son, Evan, had left on a venture to other kingdoms, now Evan's son is about to be born, the Fox Village lost the only heir it had, the Village Leader had many sons, but only one daughter, Ky. The bloodline is wearing thin, a pureblooded fox is very hard to come across, but even so, they still tried to maintain the balance of blood by refusing contact with any other species. One day, The Village Leader met a young woman, who resembled Ky so much, it was like she had been resurrected, The Vixen's name was Kara, and she was a pureblood, she was the reincarnation of Ky, come to find Zeph and tell him of their child," Where is the one known as Zeph?" Kara had asked quietly when she met her previous incarnation's father," He is a traitor and a liar and died long ago." The Village Leader was blunt and his voice swelled with rage and hatred. Kara was truly doubtful that her Zeph was gone, it couldn't be possible, she thought it was only a matter of weeks before she was reincarnated," He died a rather young age too, perhaps because the God of the Forest killed him in a flurry of anger when he was found to be a traitor and liar." He seemed so nonchalant about the death of his step-son, it infuriated Kara to the extent that she slapped her own father in the face," Don't you DARE! Don't think for a second that Zeph would betray me! He loved me! Me! And you don't even care!? I hope you regret saying those things about him, for now," Kara drew a small blade from beneath her kimono," You die!" she slit his throat easily and took his place as Leader, nobody questioned her, for she resembled Ky too much, it was frightening to think she had killed their Leader for slandering her lover.

The Battle of The Soul was fierce, many died, others fled in fear, Kara was faced with the wife of Evan, the Queen of Raishinma," What do you think your doing!?" Falda cried as she shakily held up a metal pole, her fear seeped from her immensely, it was rather off-putting. Kara snarled at her opponent," Out of my way, foolish child!" Kara leapt forward, and up, before descending on a bewildered Raishen fae, pinning her to the ground. Falda cried out in pain, her arm was crushed beneath her body, she was in the most defenseless position any prey could be in. Kara was about to go in for the kill when she stopped, the Ky side of her didn't kill in revenge, she didn't want this, she just wanted her heart and soul back." I'll deal with you later." Kara snapped, before walking toward the Master bedroom, and toward the babe prince. Kara left her sword by the wife and opened the door," Where could you be...?" she whispered in her velvet voice, the babe awoke at the sound of a floorboard creak, making the sounds a cub does, a mewing sound crossed with a scared whimper," Hush up." Kara said quietly, the babe did as ordered while Kara searched for the jar of her heart and soul. The vixen soon found her jar but it was sealed within a glass case, it was small and fragile, probably worn around Zeph's neck." Don't touch that Amulet!" cried a very angry voice, it was male, rather regal and demanding," And who might you be?" Kara asked without moving to see the speaker," I am Evan, King of Raishinma, Son of Markl who is in turn, Son of Zeph! I will not allow my Great Great Grandfather's amulet to be taken by a rogue vixen! Moreover, you injured my wife, for that you will pay." He growled at the intruder with a vengeance. Kara gasped as he said Zeph," Z-Zeph..." she whispered, tears coming to her eyes," You, your his descendant?" Evan nodded, slightly confused by her shocked reaction," I'll kill you!!!!" She screamed suddenly, overcome with loss and hatred toward the bloodline," You ancestor betrayed me!! For that, you will pay!!!" Kara's fury was unmatched in the mortal world, in belief that Zeph had truly betrayed her and bedded another female in her place, even after he said he wouldn't forget her, even taking a piece of her heart and soul! That traitor will pay! Pay with his blood! Kara lashed out and inflicted terrible wounds on Evan, like a wildcat. Evan managed to block her attacks as he spoke," How could Zeph have betrayed you!? You are nothing more than a young woman, Zeph died many, many years ago!" Upon hearing this, Kara's eyes widened, she backed up, tears filling her eyes once more," Dead...? Did you say dead? Well? Did you!?" Her pleads were violent but fearful she wanted the truth, perhaps this man was to give her the answers.

" He died many a year ago, that amulet that you are trying to steal was his most valued possession, he died with it held against his heart, he died of a broken heart! My father's father buried him himself." Evan spoke heavy heartedly yet informatively, it was almost too much for Kara to bear, He died because... of me..? she thought in fear, she had wanted him to go on with his life, become the King he was supposed to be. She ended it for him. She wasn't his salvation. She had been his downfall. Kara watched as Evan looked between her and the amulet," You couldn't possibly be a friend of Zeph's, he died a long time ago. He was widowed after my grandfather was born and that's what killed him, the loss of his bride-to-be-" Kara clapped her hand over his mouth," Bride[i]-to-be[i]!? He wasn't married? He never got married!?" Kara wanted to apologize to Zeph for trampling on the ground he held close, she smashed open the glass container and clasped her jar in her pale palm," I finally got it back, I'm sorry Zeph, maybe it was never meant to be.." she whispered as she tied the lace around her neck, connecting the ends together." Out of my way," she comanded, her voice sounded accomplished, happy with herself as she pushed the Raishen out of her way, she exited the palace with ease, having dispatched the guards earlier. Before she left, she struck down the Queen of Raishinma with the very blade she had nearly been killed with; Evan's sword. The pool of blood that leaked from the corpse was amazing, that one creature could harbor so much blood. With her jar returned, Kara became a white vixen, having the most pristine pelt ever seen, even the snow envied its radiance, she had grown nine tails, each symbolising a feat within her life. With her heart and soul in her body, the triumphant vixen was whole again, she had a beautiful auburn baby girl, without a father, her spirit had spawned it's own offspring without need for a male. The baby girl looked exactly like her mother, a beautiful girl with looks like shone like the autumn leaves and eyes that blazed like molten lava. Skin so pale even her mother couldn't compare, not really.

The Raishen Kingdom practically collapsed after the Soul of Zeph was stolen, or at least that's what the Raishens call it, and as the young prince grew up , he was given the name Zephyr, named after his ancestor, and tasked that when is 18, he must venture out and find a bride, then find the vixen who killed his mother and many others, and who is believed to have slain Zeph, the very person Zephyr is named after.

The Fox Village prospered greatly after the new princess was born, she was the gem of their forest world, showered with gifts from a small age but still raised with the lowest of the low in order to fully understand everyone and be a good leader. The daughter was named Kyubi-Kitsune, meaning Fox Fire, she was crowned to be the most beautiful in all the land, excluding her mother of course, from whom she gained her wondrous looks.

The RP takes place with, Kyubi/Kitsune, Daughter of Kykara and Zephy, Son of Zeph. (All the kings are called sons of Zeph)
There are other characters to be played too. So nobody feels left out, there will be a posting order.

Character List;
Name - Who they're played by - Age - Gender

Kyubi/Kitsune - Artemis Sinfeather - 14 - Female
Zephyr - OPEN - 15 - Male
King Evan - OPEN - 47 - Male
Kykara - Closed (PM me if you want to play her, I'm only letting an RPer I trust play her) - Unknown(Roughly 70 but looks 25) - Female
Open Character Space - OPEN - OPEN - OPEN

I may add more spaces.

Form Skeleton;
Do you have a picture of them? -
What is their name? -
Does their name have a meaning? -
How old are they? -
What race are they? -
What is their Gender? -
What kind of person are they? -
Do they have a special liking for someone? -
Will they have a special liking for someone? -
Are they married/mated? -
Will they get married/be mated? Who to? -
Do they have a good/bad history? -
Share what their history is -
What colour pelt do they have? -
What colour eyes do they have? -
Do you wish to add anything else? -

Mine;
The Prince is in there too, that's what he looks like, the vixen Princess is the red one.
Descendants [OPEN](Need active posters) 141qjco
What is their name? - Kyubi-Kitsune Amai
Does their name have a meaning? - Fox-Fire Song
How old are they? - 14 Human Years 18 Fox/Raishen Years
What race are they? - Fox
What is their Gender? - Female
What kind of person are they? - Kyubi is sweet and caring, she would never let another being die, even if something wasn't her fault she would stop at nothing o prevent a catastrophe from occuring, like her mother, Ky, she would kill herself to prevent her world being destroyed. To outsiders and trespassers, she is rather cold and heartless, she doesn't have a sense of humor and is not easily charmed.
Do they have a special liking for someone? - No
Will they have a special liking for someone? - Yes
Are they married/mated? - No
Will they get married/be mated? Who to? - Yes and it's a secret. XD
Do they have a good/bad history? - Relatively good history.
Share what their history is - Look up at the HUGE story I wrote off the top of my head and you can get the jist that she had a good life, she hates the Raishens though, so she has a few run-ins with scouts but they haven't proven to be much of a problem for her to dispatch.
What colour pelt do they have? - Auburn.
What colour eyes do they have? - Molten Scarlet, gold and amethyst
Do you wish to add anything else? - Kyubi goes by two names, Kyubi to her mother, and Kitsune to the rest of the world.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down