Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Till Death Do Us Part; Without A Trace Of A Memory(Open)

2 posters

Go down

Till Death Do Us Part; Without A Trace Of A Memory(Open) Empty Till Death Do Us Part; Without A Trace Of A Memory(Open)

Post by pinto Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:59 am

Name:
Till Death Do Us Part
Breed:
Andalusian X
Other:
Death's personality is now unknown. She has no memory of her past and doesn't know where she came from or who she really is. The only thing Death can do is try and figure out who she was, where she came from and how she came to be where she is now. The only reason her name is 'Till Death Do Us Part' is because that was the first thing she remembers hearing when she first came to.
Confused and lost, Death will have to try and puzzle her memories together piece by painfully slow piece.
Till Death Do Us Part; Without A Trace Of A Memory(Open) 407947-bigthumbnail

As you guys can probably tell, i'm looking for a stallion. I don't really mind what type of stallion, though a hotheaded one might be fun xD Though he needs to be willing to help her piece her memory together. Though, just remember, it may not come back at all.

Looking for decent role-players only, sorry.
pinto
pinto
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Till Death Do Us Part; Without A Trace Of A Memory(Open) Empty Re: Till Death Do Us Part; Without A Trace Of A Memory(Open)

Post by JayzPF Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:56 pm

Um... I might join, depending on how many lines you want a post. I cant post as often with really long posts. Smile
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Till Death Do Us Part; Without A Trace Of A Memory(Open) Empty Re: Till Death Do Us Part; Without A Trace Of A Memory(Open)

Post by pinto Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:39 pm

Ateast 5 decent sentances. That's the bare minimum. That alright?
pinto
pinto
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:15 pm

I think I can do about once a day... sorry i have a lot of homework
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by pinto Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:16 pm

that's fine with me
pinto
pinto
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:49 pm

Will change if needed

Name:
Ray of Time(Ray)

Breed:
Andalusian

Other:
Ray is a gentle and patient stallion, understanding and wise. He usually calm and collected except under pressure. Then, you'll pretend you don't know this maniac...
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by pinto Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:23 pm

that's cool ^^ If you want to start go ahead, if not, I'll take a while to do it... do you prefer 1st or 3rd person??
pinto
pinto
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:41 pm

Um... either one is fine but I generaly forget to do 3rd person. LOL ;D
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down