Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Till Death Do Us Part (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Till Death Do Us Part (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Till Death Do Us Part (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:33 pm

Jewel
I woke up to a beautiful calm day, I stretched my legs and large wings and yawned before walking out of my large cave to walk into the sunlight and shut my eyes to the warmth. It was finally spring, and I was finished hibernating. I flapped my white jeweled wings and took to the sky, I let out a roar and dived through the clouds and looked along the ground searching for my breakfast and soon finding a good sized Hereford bull. I dove down and wrapped my front clawed feet around the bull and snapped its spine killing it instantly. I returned to my cave and began to eat the bulls. It filled me up and I laid down but on the cliff and watched the ground below my huge perch way up on the highest mountain in the world

http://mysticwallpapers10.net/wp-content/uploads/images/a1/dragon.jpg

Last edited by Hard To Handle on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Till Death Do Us Part (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:46 pm

Shadow

I flapped my huge black wings and lifted out of my cave and into the sky. I had finally come out of hibernation and I was hungry. I soared thru the sky, searching for food. I spotted a herd of Hereford cows and swooped down towards them, setting my sites on a nice sized heifer. I swooped down and wrapped my claws around it, instantly killing it, and lifted back into the air. I took it back to my cave and started to eat, tearing into the cow with vigor.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Till Death Do Us Part (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) Empty Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:58 pm

Jewel
I saw the dragon and growled. No one was allowed in my territory. I took to the air and landed where he was, "This is my territory." I said growling as I showed my needle like teeth and I glared at him. My tail was swinging back and forth, my spikes getting ready to strike him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:30 pm

Shadow

I looked up from my meal, my muzzle coated in blood. "I'm sorry but I've had this cave for several years now and no one's ever confronted me about it." I replied, standing up to my full height.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:36 pm

My claws digging into the mountain cliff and it was breaking up the rock. "Well I'm telling you to leave." I said as my blue eyes glared at him and I stepped forward aggressively. Smoke coming from my nostrils. Black smoke rose into the sky. I wasn't going to lose this part of my territory to a male dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:31 pm

Shadow

"I think I've been here longer than you if I haven't run into you before. If anyone should be leaving it'd be you." I growled back, blowing a puff of smoke from my nostrils as my anger began to rise.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:48 pm

"Your arrogant. I've been here for two thousand years." I said striking him in the chest with my spikes, digging into his skin and causing him to bleed as I growled and fire came out of my mouth to engulf him. The heat was thousands and thousands of degree's hot. The gems I had on my body glowed

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:04 pm

Shadow

I roared in anger and dodged the fire she shot out at me. I spread my wings and flew out of my cave, shooting right beside her. I turned around and shot a blast of fire out at her, roaring in anger.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:20 pm

I moved just in time. I took to the air and was lucky enough to dig my teeth into the base of his neck and dug my very sharp claws into his side and tor at his skin, causing him to bleed. Then I became unlucky as I came into heat.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:29 pm

Shadow

I roared and knocked her off of me and I started to fly away. Then I smelled her heat scent and my attention was turned back to her. My tool shot out of its sheath and I shot towards her, smiling evilly. I wanted to breed her now and I wasn't going to take no for an answer.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:48 pm

I put my rump up against a rock wall and growled. I wouldn't let him near my rump. I showed my teeth threateningly. "Don't even think about it." I said as smoke rose from my nose and my jems glowed

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:51 pm

Shadow

"I'm not accepting no for an answer. Step forward or I'll make you." I replied, watching as tendrils of darkness came out of the shadows and started to slither towards her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:13 pm

I flared my nostrils and watched the shadows come towards me. I thought about it and stepped forward. I glared hatred towards him and showed my teeth warning him that I wasn't afraid to die to make sure I didn't get pregnant with his offspring

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:10 am

Shadow

I nodded towards the tendrils of darkness and they grabbed her legs and pulled her forward a few more feet. Then they wrapped themselves around her belly, hips, shoulders, and tail and latched onto the floor, holding her down so she couldn't escape or attack me. I walked around behind her and licked at her entrance, my tool already out of its sheath. "Now, if you're a good girl, I might not hurt you." I told her. Then I mounted her and started to poke my tool around for her entrance.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:39 pm

I wouldn't go down without a fight to keep myself from getting pregnant. I turned my neck and latched my teeth into his wing and tore at the membrane that allowed him to fly. I didn't want a baby. "Get off of me! I don't want your baby!" I roared as I tried to move. I tried to swing my tail to get him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:01 pm

Shadow

I roared in anger and several tendrils of darkness wrapped around her neck and pulled her head down. Other tendrils went to the wound on my wing and quickly healed it. I felt my tool make contact with her entrance and slammed roughly into her. I bit onto the base of her neck as I thrusted hard, fast, and rough into her, motioning for my tendrils of darkness to tighten around her so much so she couldn't even move an inch.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:36 pm

I felt whatever it was he was using tie around my muzzle and make sure I couldn't move my head which was on the ground. A tear escaped my eye as I made a noise and tried to move my head. I moved my feet so I wasn't in pain. I laid there still since I couldn't do anything. I couldn't move.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:49 pm

Shadow

I continued to thrust into her, shoving my full length inside her. I grunted, her walls tight around my tool.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:06 pm

I growled as I wanted to lash out so much but I couldn't move. I wanted him to just hurry up right now. I wanted to be free of him and to just go back to my cave. I dug my claws into the mountain side. The rock beneath us fell away and I was free. I flapped my wings and got out of there. I quickly got into my cave and put up a shield

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:27 pm

Shadow

I growled when she got away from me. I followed her and saw she had a shield up in the mouth of her cave. "Let the shield down." I growled.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:32 pm

"Go away." I said growling as fire went out of my mouth and was heading towards him. It went right through the shield and scolded him. "You won't ever have me again. I don't want babies." I said shaking my head and sighing. He had hurt me when he bound me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:55 pm

Shadow

I growled and dodged the fire. "I warned you." I told her. Then I motioned to my tendrils of darkness and they shot towards the shield and pressed against it, starting to break thru it and some of them slipped inside and slithered towards her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:50 pm

I moved away and knew I couldn't battle them. I put down my shield, "Please just don't hurt me." I said as a tear went down the side of my face and turned my rump towards him. I kept my tail out of the way and laid my head down. I dug my claws into the rock

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:04 pm

Shadow

I landed inside her cave and gently licked her entrance. "I won't if you don't fight me." I told her. Then I mounted her and started to poke my tool around for her entrance.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:10 pm

I stayed quiet and made a pained sound. His claws were digging in hard and I was still wounded from before I came into heat. I dug my claws more into the rock and tried to move forward so he wasn't pressing on my wound that hurt the most by my shoulders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next