Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Till Death Do Us Part (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Till Death Do Us Part (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 4 Empty Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:34 pm

I licked her once more, "Go to sleep baby girl." I said shutting my eyes and soon falling asleep as I felt something touch my tail I quickly brought it around me and my daughter. I went back to sleep for the rest of the night and woke up in the morning and unwrapped myself from her and walked out of the cave and headed for my usual hunting grounds but the humans were waiting for me. I felt a spear catch my wing and pull me down. I let fire out of my mouth as I dragged the human that was holding the spear and soon flew away and grabbed three cows before landing at his den and tossed one to her and pushed one to our daughter when she woke up and ate mine as I looked at my damaged wing. "It got me where you ripped my wing." I said using my teeth to pull it out and smoke came from my nostrils

Back to top Go down

Till Death Do Us Part (Mature, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 4 Empty Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Mature, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:19 pm

Shadow

I had dozed off but I awoke when she returned. When I saw her damaged wing I immediately got up and went over to her. "Let me see." I said to her, wanting to see if I could help.

Rosalya

I woke up when I smelled meat and I immediately tore into the cow, hunger overtaking me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:22 pm

I moved my wing away from him, "Leave it be." I said going more into the cave to settle down. "This isn't going to be love Shadow so don't expect my love." I said looking at him with my blue eyes and dug my claws into the caves floor and laid my head down on the ground to close my eyes as I took a deep breath and then let it out in a big puff of air. I wrapped my tail around myself as I placed the side of my head against my stomach to possibly having a baby dragon develloping inside me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:28 pm

Shadow

At her words I let out a forceful breath of air and moved towards her again. "At least let me see if I can help heal it." I said, wanting to see if I could possibly help, or just show her some kindness after what I'd done to her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:49 pm

"Just leave me alone." I said as my wings went up in an aggressive way as smoke came poring out of my nostrils and mouth. I was warning him not to come near, he's done enough damage to me and my life and I'd only let him near me when I was in heat but other than that it's going to take a very long time to gain my trust and for me to let him through my defenses and let him in. I twitched my spiked tail and looked at him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:02 pm

Shadow

I paused at her words then backed away when her wings went up in an aggressive way. "Alright. Just let me know if you want me to help." I told her, settling down next to our daughter. I started to eat the cow she had brought for me, hunger getting the best of me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:10 pm

I watched him and laid down once more and looked at my wing and I was in pain, I soon got up and walked towards him and offered my wing to him so he'd help me, I leaned my head down and pushed his neck with my nose to get his attention. "It hurts." I said as I licked it but it didn't help, I didn't have the power to heal. I looked at my stomach and a minute later I laid two eggs, they were purple blue color on the outside and I laid against them to keep them warm since I'd be to heavy to lay on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:21 pm

Shadow

I had fallen asleep when I felt a nudge on my neck and I lifted my head. I saw she had offered her wing to me. Within a matter of seconds I pushed my nose gently against her wing and let my power flow through her. When I pulled back her wing was completely healed. When she looked at her stomach I drowned but when she laid two eggs not too long later my eyes widened and I got up and went over to her to look at them.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:34 pm

I watched his reaction, "You should expect to have eggs soon." I said keeping the eggs close to my side and sniffed them and realized only one survived. I pushed the dead baby off of the cliff and nuzzled the one baby that survived and gently blew fire on it, not enough to kill the baby just to keep it warm for a few hours so I could get some sleep. "Only one survived." I said soon falling asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:38 am

Shadow

I looked at her, my eyes widening at her words. "Really?" I asked since I hadn't expected her to have my eggs too.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4