Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

2 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:09 pm

Austin smiled and nodded "Why not?" he chuckled leading her to the dance floor. He looked into her eyes, once again getting lost in their dept. His black hair had been blown lightly to where it covered his right eye. He just shook his head lightly, but had no avail moving his hair. He sighed, but laughed at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Highschool Sweethearts [M-Open]

Post by Lottii Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:18 pm

Charlotte wrapped her arms round his neck, using one hand to deftly move his fringe away. She gazed adoringly back, swaying gently from side to side. She smiled his favourite smile and told him quietly. "You know, we have the house all to ourselves. Howard leaves next week for Dakota. But I managed to get to stay till the end." "because I love you." She added silently in her head, tilting her head ever so slightly as couples danced past slowly, her fingers lacing behind his neck.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:27 pm

Austin wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her slightly closer. Then he smiled at her words "Well then, that will be awesome won't it?" he chuckled.  Then silently added What would be even better is if you didn't have to go... But he shook of the thought for the moment and swayed with her and the music lightly. His eyes stayed directly on hers, a smile on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:33 pm

"Mhm. We can do anything we want." She concluded, resting her head on his chest. She still looked up into his eyes, smiling, swaying. Charlotte could of stayed like that forever, to be in his warm embrace and never move again. But everything changes. Nothing lasts. She sung a very important line softly. "Don't ask the past to last, it's about to change." "How ironic," she thought, "when I thought I would never loose you."

(The line is from Bon Jovi, Last Cigarette.)

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Austin smiled and swayed along silently, Charlotte held tight in his arms. He closed his eyes to hold back tears as she sang.

((OK im rushing, got to pick up my stepdad at airport, sorry its short))

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:42 pm

(That's fine! Is "Have fun", the right thing to say?)

Charlotte looked up, her head flicking up to kiss him gently. She whispered. "It's the girls job to cry." But she knew crying was okay, as long as you didn't get caught. And so she stroked his neck softly, letting her other arm drop to hug his middle. Her whole body was pressed against his larger one.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:03 pm

((Yeah XD My grandparents are coming too, so it'll be fun Very Happy I'm on a phone right now))

Austin smiled and kissed her back gently. Then he nodded "I know I just..." He paused knowing he'd sound like a little kid "I don't want you to leave.." He finished, opening his eyes. His green eyes looked straight into her blue ones slightly watering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:36 am

Charlotte reached up to wipe his tears away, cooing softly. "Hey hey, it'll be okay. I'll always be with you, in spirit, and you'll always have my heart. So, c'mon, enjoy yourself." She twirled away, then back in again, as they were still dancing. Her gauzy dress followed her movements, as she looked like something from a fairy tale. But was it going to be a fairy tale evening?

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:01 am

Austin nodded and tried to smile through his sadness. "I know..." he sighed and wrapped her in his arms and danced. He held her close to him in a hug sort-of-way, looking straight into her eyes. As a different song came on he hummed it and started whisper/singing the chorus and the guy parts softly.

SONG:: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyfS44Yk2_0

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:13 am

(My word! I adore that song! )
Charlotte smiled at his words, encouraging the cheerfulness. She song the chorus and girls part softly, performing the duet almost silently. For his ears only. She looked back with nothing but adoration in her eyes. She danced easily with him, following his lead, her feet almost inaudible on the floor.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:07 pm

Austin moved one hand to her cheek, leaned forward lightly and pressed his lips gently to hers. He pulled away though as the song ended and it was announced that the prom king and queen were about to be announced. He wrapped a arm around her waist and held her close, as he turned toward the stage.

((XD Its a awesome song))

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:24 pm

(Correct!)

She kissed him back, smiling beneath his lips. She side-stepped closer to him, watching the stage. She whispered. "Who do you think it'll be/" Alice flounced onto the stage to announce the winners, her smile wide, her small, pixie-like figure silhouetted in a black dress.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:51 pm

Austin smiled and shrugged, "I don't know." He chuckled at Alice and watched her closely.

((Sorry for short post))

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:18 am

Alice winked straight at Charlotte and skipped over to where the envelope laid, white and pristine. She didn't need a microphone as she called out the names. Charlotte's eyes widened as Alice nodded, and showed the card. Two names were written in a large, black hand. And it was unmistakable, you just couldn't read it wrong.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:28 am

Austin watched Alice as she showed the card. Charlotte (Insert last name here XD)) and Austin Povert was clearly readable. Austin turned to Charlotte and smiled at her, "Lets go." he chuckled happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:48 am

(Last name: Wrightson)

Charlotte smiled and nodded, taking his hand gently and weaving her fingers through his. She lead the way to the stage, climbing the stage with whispering feet. Alice squeaked excitedly, clapping her little hands together. She flitted to where the crowns sat, picking up the pillow. She then skipped back, crowning both in turn with a loud cry. "Our king and queen!"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:21 am

Austin followed Charlotte quickly and stood beside her, her hand in his. He smiled at Alice and dipped his head down so she could get the crown on easier. He chuckled when he heard the football teams yells and hoots were louder than anyone else's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:24 am

Charlotte curtsied, dipping her head gracefully. It fitted perfectly. She smiled wider at the football teams hoots and whispered. "They're proud." With that, her hand rose to turn his face towards hers, and she pressed her lips to his. Alice clapped and wolf whistled.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:27 am

Austin smiled and nodded, turning to Charlotte right before she kissed him. He kissed her back and slightly wrapped his arms around her waist. Then some music turned on again, but still some people stayed focused on those two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:33 am

Charlotte let her lips move with his, her eyes closing before pulling away gently. She smiled and cupped his cheek with one hand, swaying to the music. "Well, your Majesty, well done." She swayed to the music, Alice watching contently.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:44 am

Austin sighed as she pulled away, and chuckled "Why thank you my queen, well done to you too." He swayed gently to the music, his hands on her waist. He looked into her eyes, a bright smile on his face then he chuckled "Want to get off the stage?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:47 am

She chuckled, her azure eyes briefly closing. "Sure, as long as I don't fall off it."  She was known for falling off things, and so was slightly nervous up on the stage. The tiara crowned her head like a silver halo on a golden cushion. She then glared playfully and sparked. "Wait! i didn't sign us up. If I didn't, who did?"

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am

Austin laughed and winked "Let's just say it was me and someone close to us." He laughed and held her hand to lead her off the stage. His crown gleamed a gold color, it had fake ru he's and sapphires on it so some light reflected off of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lottii Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:57 am

Charlotte threw her head back and laughed, the sound like whispering wind-chimes. She followed him, amazingly not tripping down the stairs, her gauzy white dress following her soft, fluent movements. She held tightly to his hand, not wanting to let go. Her silver taira was studded with sapphires and emeralds, her face bright with a serene smile.

Lottii
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:04 pm

Austin laughed along and just looked at her, her beauty overwhelming. He led her to the middle of the dance floor and started swaying lightly to the music, his hands on her waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next