Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

5 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 3 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by → Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:03 pm

Pelican glanced over at Layla, shaking her massive crown. " No jealousy is not an emotion. That it's like a fungus that you can't seem to get rid of. Once it starts it just keeps on growing. But with Bliss it's all anger not really just jealousy. She hates her father, with a passion. Because can't you tell that he gives more of the praising to you and leaves her out?" She then snorted at her daughters next comment, " It's none of your business what me and your father's relationship is. We are fine, that is all you need to know. It's not about him and I right now, it's about you and Bliss." she retorted seriously, daring for her daughter to snap. If she this she WILL get punished. Pelican will not stand for her own children talking back to her, they WILL learn respect. Whether she has to teach it to them or Delilah and you don't Delilah teaching you discipline. 

Bliss growled and looked away from her father, " I don't plan on forgiving you. And what are you proud of me exactly? Killing? Being a full fledged blood-thirsty beast? Being the uncaring wolf I am? What exactly is there to be proud of?" She hissed.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 3 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:23 pm

Shadow watched the whole argument but didn't dare to interfere. When Bliss had swiped at Pelican and hit her she didn't like it one bit, Yes she didn't like pelican, and yes she has disrespected her before and paid dearly for it after words, but she still didn't agree with her Bliss hitting her mother like that.

After everyone split into the directions she headed for the stream so they could deal out their family matters.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:30 pm

A large brute named Ricochet padded towards Shadow, his thick brown pelt bristling. "Angry with Bliss, I'm guessing." Ricochet guessed, his dark blue eyes showing an angry flame in them. "My name is Ricochet."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:37 pm

(lol i love how random wolves just pop up)

Shadow looked at the large male when he made his way towards her and tensed up letting her hackles raise some and watched him. "Not really, just disappointed that she would do that to her mother." She watched for a moment more before calming down a bit "It's nice to meet you Ricochet, I'm Shadow."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:47 pm

Layla glared back at her mother, holding back from saying something insulting. "I realize that its about us. But I wasn't talking about you're relationship. I was talking about maybe relieving some stress from yourselves." Layla explained calmly, but seriously. She sighed and flicked her ear when the feathers pierced into it tickled her ear, causing her to growl. "I love Bliss, very much. So does our father. She should see that. I don't care what anyone thinks, I know Dad loves her. And in my own opinion, Dad is a bit empty-headed sometimes. There's no doubt you could admit that. He's a phenomenal Alpha, but he needs to start paying more attention to Bliss." Layla added, looking away at the entrance of the cave. "I can tell just fine he praises me more than Bliss. But if Bliss came out of her little shell of hatred, maybe he'd praise her too. And I'm not saying this because I mean it. I'm saying it because I have a hell of a lot more things to get off my chest, and that was one. And I say what I think and feel. I'm like you. I speak my mind. So don't tell me not to, because you do it just as much as I do." Layla growled. She said it softly, but there was a hint of venom in her voice.

Durnal looked down at his red eyed daughter, bending his head down to lick her head. "I'm proud of how hard-working you are. You are determined to prove you are just as good as Layla, and I know you are. Deep down, I know you are great." Durnal told Bliss. "I didn't expect you to forgive me. I don't deserve it. But if there's anytime you need to talk, I'm here for you. And just a word of advice, I'd try to reason with Layla, see if she'll open up. She loves you. She just wants you to know she does." Durnal added, moving away so Bliss could speak.

Ricochet nodded, bflicke an ear when he heard Blaze's voice. "You aren't the only one." Blaze growled, stepping forward.

(Lol, you gotta love Blaze. He's so randomly awesome. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Shadow nodded her head then looked over at Blaze Hello Blaze, it's nice to see you again." She gave a soft sigh and sat down and looked at both the males "So what is going on between the sisters?" She stood back up and shook her black pelt out and looked around then looked at Blaze and Ricochet waiting for their answer.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:01 pm

"Bliss is jealous of Layla, I guess. Layla has been getting a lot of attention." Blaze replied. "Layla has been working so hard to accomplish being an assassin. She's being trained by Nakomi and Durnal. She's got the strength for it, no doubt. But Bliss has strength to. I feel bad for her." Blaze added, sighing softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:08 pm

"Oh, so it's basic sibling rivalry." She looked at Blaze then sat down "There seems to be more going on than when i was first here, a lot more." Shadow looked at Ricochet for a moment "I don't believe I've seen you around here before. Are you new to the pack?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:13 pm

"I've been here about a year." Ricochet replied, nodding. BLaze chuckled. "Ricochet is one of our finest Fighters." He told Shadow.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:41 pm

Shadow looked from Blaze back to Ricochet and nodded.

(>.< IDK what else to put)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Juliet
The snow white wolf stepped out of the shadows behind Shadow. She smiled and bumped the fae,"It's nice to see you again Shadow. I've really missed you..."

Kapu
I sat on the hill top, with Heilos. From there we had a perfect view of the fight. When Bliss growled at Genocide I felt the urge to go and confront her. Then when Bliss and Layla got in a fight, I wanted to help Layla. And then I wanted to follow her. Kapu shook his large black head. "Heilos, I'm so confused..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Heilos nudged his friend, licking his nose. "Everything will be fine. But I don't think approaching Layla would be the best thing to do right now."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:40 pm

Kapu smiled, and rubbed his head against his friend's," No... Not right now..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:03 pm

"You like Layla, don't you?" Heilos asked, his blue eyes searching Kapu's green.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:04 pm

I nudged Heilos with the tip of my nose, and grinned,"Just a little. Nothing really serious..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:27 pm

"Liar." Heilos teased, sticking his tongue out.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:33 pm

I shrugged," I just don't know, Heilos... To many damn faes..." I said sticking my tongue out at him him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:35 pm

(I personally don't remember Juliet)

"It's nice to see you too Juliet." Shadow gave a soft smile to the pure white fae then looked to Blaze and Ricochet "I haven't had a chance to meet some of the new pack members, who is who now?
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:37 pm

(Lol, sorry bout that, I got mixed up. SO MANY WOLVES!!!!! O_O)

Juliet smiled softly, and lightly sat down in front of the fae. She was going to let the guys talk, but she was there to help...

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:46 pm

"I'll admit, Layla's hot. And a total badass." Heilos replied, chuckling softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:50 pm

Kapu grinned, "SO totally true! But I have dibs, if things between me and Genocide don't work out..." He looked at his friend playfully suspicious.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:52 pm

Heilos chuckled. "Hate to break it to you Kapu, but Layla isn't really interested in brutes. Like, at all. And Genocide... I just don't think she's ready." Heilos told him. "And no way, Layla's mine." Heilos tackled him playfully.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Kapu smiled even wider. and growled playfully at his friend," You wish! And besides, who can resist THIS!?!?" Kapu said striking a pose, before tripping his friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:02 pm

(Its fine I understand.)

She looked at Juliet before standing up "Is there anyone that i need to keep out of the way of?" she shook out her pelt once more then walked to the stream again and layed in the middle of it and looked at the three wolves.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:20 pm

Heilos growled and tripped Kapu, pinning him. "I've had Layla show me a trick or two."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next