Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

5 posters

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 4 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:37 pm

(I feel left out:()
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M - Page 4 Empty Re: RP With Durnal. Join My Pack! (Wolves Only!!!) R-M

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:42 pm

(Sorry)

Blaze shrugged. "Not much to do around here right now. The pack is sleeping, the food is stashed, and the guards are scouting the camp." Blaze told her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:04 pm

(Its fine)

Shadow looked over at blaze who said that the pack was sleeping then heard some playful growling not to far "It doesn't sound like everyone is asleep just yet." she stood up from the water and shook her coat dry then looked at him once more "Is the cabin i found in this territory or the other one?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:08 pm

"In the other one. But its miles from here." Blaze repled, looking in that direction. "Its quite a cozy cabin."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:15 pm

Recap?
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:19 pm

(I paused everything with Pelican, Durnal, Layla and Bliss. Shadow, Blaze, Ricochet, Kapu and Heilos are just talking. Nothing much.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:23 pm

Alright well I'll post in the morning bc I am really tired.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:24 pm

She gave a soft shrug"Oh well, and why do you think i slept there and went there when i needed to get away from the pack for a bit." She walked back onto the grass and sat down "I guess ill have to do some exploring later won't I?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:28 pm

"Durnal actually slept in the cabin quite a few times after you left the pack. He still feels guilty for hurting you." Blaze told her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:35 pm

Shadow looked at Blaze for a moment and cocked her head a bit then straightened it out again "I do not see why he felt or feels guilty, it is in the past so he should let it be. Also he shouldn't feel guilty, he has a mate a large pack and now what 3-4 litters of pups?" She knew he shouldn't feel guilty but she wanted him to feel that way because deep down it was still upsetting her to see him and pelican happy and with plenty of pups.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:42 pm

"Durnal and Pelican's relationship is complicated. They love each other, but they fight and argue a fair bit. They only have 5 pups. And the pack used to be bigger. But a few wolves died to a sickness. Durnal himself almost died of a sickness months ago." Blaze replied. He licked her ear. "Durnal knows it upsets you. He hates to know that. He scratched your name on the side of that cabin, and on the side of his cave when we first arrived here."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:55 pm

When Blaze licked her ear Shadow returned the affection by nudging in his neck before looking at him once more "Why would he do that? And as for their arguments they are the alpha pair, they both have a lot on their shoulders and with their pups fighting now." She gave a soft sigh, she didn't like thinking of everything that had happened since she first came to this pack.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:09 am

Blaze sighed heavily, "Yes, but their relationship was like this even before all this. And Durnal did it because he missed you. And he cares a about you. A lot. Durnal was pissed with Pelican for days after she banished you." Blaze told her. He looked up at the sky. "I don't mean to intrude at all, but do you still have feelings for Durnal?" Blaze asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:28 am

(I was just reading the first topic posted for the pack,i didn't realize how long all the characters knew each other till now. and i will say this Durnal was desperate)

"I was banished because of what i said but then again i think she over reacted just bit." Shadow laid down where she was and put her head on her paws and closed her eyes slightly then opened them and looked at Blaze "If by feelings you mean when i was his mate?" she gave a short pause then continued "Yes, some but more of the feelings i have now are of friendship."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:05 am

(Lol, he was. But I was new to RP, so I wasn't so good with characters. But over the months, I've grown experienced. And with everyone's help on here, I have became somewhat advanced. And I've made many friends on here.)

Blaze nodded, "Yes. But if you were an Alpha and got called a bitch, wouldn't you be quite pissed?" Blaze asked. "There's nothing wrong with liking Durnal. I'll admit, he's quite charming. But friendship sounds easier for the both of you."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:46 am

(That's true and I will say that you have really grown as an rper.)

"I would be pissed also but i wouldn't have had attacked." She looked at him then looked down at the scars then to Blaze "She gave me these scars that day."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:22 pm

Blaze frowned at her scars, his ears laid back. "I know... I hated to see the look on the pup's faces." Blaze answered, licking one scar softly. "I'm glad you're back. So is Durnal. The pups too." Blaze told her.

(Awe, thanks Shadow Walker. Over a year of RPing on here comes in handy.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:13 pm

Kapu
I quickly stepped out of the way, my growling taking on a joyous tone,"I can see that!"

Juliet
I listen as Blaze talked with Shadow, and felt my temper rise when he licked her ear. I sighed though, and just kept listing. He had probably only meant to comfort her...

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:22 pm

Heilos barked and tackled him playfully.

Blaze turned his head around to see Juliet, his heart sinking. "Jewels?" Blaze whined. Jewels was his nickname for Juliet.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:25 pm

Kapu
I laughed, and pawed at him with my back legs, then I slid under him, tripping him.

Juliet
I raised my head from the ground, and tilted it to the side a little. A smirk formed on my maw as he called me by my nickname,"Yes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:27 pm

Heilos growled and kicked him in the face, knocking Kapu over.

"You saw that, didn't you." Blaze guessed, feeling terrible. He didn't love Shadow. But she was a close friend.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:30 pm

Kapu
I grunted, but kept myself from falling on my back. "Nice one!" I growled happily. I swiped at him with a powerful fore paw, and then snaked sideways before I hit him. I knocked into his shoulder, knocking him down.

Juliet
I smiled a bit, before I nodded,"Yes... I did." I got up and walked over to my mate. I licked his cheek, and then looked back at him,"it's fine..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:40 pm

Heilos just chuckled and got up, done with wrestling. "You are the best friend I've ever had."

Blaze sighed and returned the lick, swishing his tail.

Lily padded through the forest, trying to find herbs when he was attacked by a bear. Lily was strong, but not strong enough to fight off a bear. She was left torn up, barely alive.

(This was rushed. ._.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:44 pm

(Lol, It's fine...)

Kapu
I smiled, and nudged him,"Your the bestest best friend I've ever had...."

Juliet
I smiled, and nuzzled Blaze. "I've missed not being around you..." I mumbled.

Lichen
I wandered through the forest, looking for Lilly. I found her and raced to her, seeing how torn up she was. Tears rolled from my eyes, as I howled for the pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:46 pm

Blaze's ears ricked and he followed a howl he wasn't familiar with, but gulped to see Lichen with Lilly torn up. He watched Genocide race over with herbs and such. "Help me!" Genocide snapped at Blaze. He sighed and tried to help Genocide, but was worried Lichen would try to tare him apart.

Heilos smiled, "Yeah, I know. I'm pretty awesome." Heilos joked before following the howl.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next